Discuss all hardstyle releases here.

Postby Barticf » 07 Dec 2018, 18:16

Label: WE R
Catalog Number: TBA
Release Date: 10-12-2018
Format: Digital
Source:
WE R Music
Please give a warm welcome to the newest member of our WE R family ANDY SVGE Known for his edgy tracks and mesmerizing melodies he’s ready to go full force with his new music. His first release is at hand as he drops Better Off Alone next Monday! Let us know your thoughts

Tracklist:
01. Better Off Alone

Samples:
Barticf
State Hero

Postby th3r3zo » 07 Dec 2018, 18:19

wut We R member?, Scantraxx only is Devin Wild and Scantraxx Silver now?
Great track
th3r3zo
State Hero

Postby Gommes_ » 07 Dec 2018, 18:47

Keltek is still part of Scantraxx
I hear home in that bass
Gommes_ (33)
State Native

Postby VTraxx » 07 Dec 2018, 19:16

th3r3zo:wut We R member?, Scantraxx only is Devin Wild and Scantraxx Silver now?
Great track

The Prophet, Demi Kanon, Adrenalize, KELTEK.
And DBSTF ofcourse, and Atmozfears still released some tunes on Scantraxx
Waves, Voices, Distorted Noises..
VTraxx (27)
Verified Source Ninja

Postby Amperial » 07 Dec 2018, 19:20

Pretty good one.
Amperial
State Native

Postby RPGWiZaRD » 08 Dec 2018, 00:38

ANDY SVGE to WE R huh, the only way I can get this to make sense:

Scantraxx: No no no, must be using Devin Wild kick to be a hit and identify as Scantraxx house sound, pls fix
ANDY SVGE: ...

ANDY SVGE: Yo WE R, rls this pls?
WE R: Welcome aboard man

Seems like Scantraxx have gone all-in regarding 'rawphoric', pretty much all their artists produce that sort of stuff atm. Man I'd even pay to get to see/hear some behind the scenes coverage at Scantraxx HQ. I get the feeling it's more of a producer's prisoner than record label, I want to know if this vision is true or not, so far the details haven't leaked out how it really works in there but there's a lot of indications regarding how producers have left and how producers styles changes so clearly at the label.
Last edited by RPGWiZaRD on 08 Dec 2018, 00:48, edited 1 time in total.
RPGWiZaRD (31)
State Celebrity

Postby dolanpls » 08 Dec 2018, 00:47

Or this track is just too horrible to be in scantraxx :+
Also he's already used DP's kick so using someone else's kick shouldn't be a problem
dolanpls (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Amperial » 08 Dec 2018, 08:47

RPGWiZaRD:ANDY SVGE to WE R huh, the only way I can get this to make sense:

Scantraxx: No no no, must be using Devin Wild kick to be a hit and identify as Scantraxx house sound, pls fix

Seems like Scantraxx have gone all-in regarding 'rawphoric', pretty much all their artists produce that sort of stuff atm. Man I'd even pay to get to see/hear some behind the scenes coverage at Scantraxx HQ. I get the feeling it's more of a producer's prisoner than record label, I want to know if this vision is true or not, so far the details haven't leaked out how it really works in there but there's a lot of indications regarding how producers have left and how producers styles changes so clearly at the label.

Even in the golden era of Hardstyle they were one of the reasons nu-style became big quite fast.

They've for sure have some influences though they are also retarded. If you force every artist to do the same sound you block their individual qualities and everything sounds the same afterall.

Not sure if thats good.

A proper label work tries everything to promote that individual sound perfectly.

They did a really good job with E-Force (Edge of Insanity) or DBSTF though.
Amperial
State Native

Postby Qre8ive » 08 Dec 2018, 12:14

There are so many factors/processes within a label that can make artists change or leave. I've worked with or at big labels but I've never seen any of them forcing artists to use a certain sound.
Qre8ive (31)
State Native

Postby macdz » 08 Dec 2018, 16:35

Qre8ive:

There are so many factors/processes within a label that can make artists change or leave. I've worked with or at big labels but I've never seen any of them forcing artists to use a certain sound.

Ask Daniel (Alphaverb) ;)
Monitor Audio BX6, NAD C356-BEE, REL T5
macdz (30)
State Legend

Postby Qre8ive » 08 Dec 2018, 17:58

I still don't believe they would say no to tracks like this from ANDY SVGE if they signed him for this kind of sounds in the first place. There's probably other reasons for him leaving then. Anyways i'm not sure if he even had a contract with them in the first place, since he released on Q-dance as well (which is BeYourselfMusic like WE R).
Qre8ive (31)
State Native

Postby Stryder » 09 Dec 2018, 01:44

what im thinking what most likely happened was that his contract with Scantraxx ended and instead of renewing, he decided to change labels.
Stryder (18)
State Senior Citizen

Postby bassfaceBAM » 13 Dec 2018, 03:22

Stryder:what im thinking what most likely happened was that his contract with Scantraxx ended and instead of renewing, he decided to change labels.

That is probably the most logical least drama explanation. But we will say Scantraxx are not letting producers make what they want.
bassfaceBAM (30)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles