General purpose thread

Postby Gommes_ » 11 Aug 2018, 14:40

Who hates trap anyway? One does not simply dislike Veorra for instance :p
I hear home in that bass
Gommes_ (33)
State Native

Postby ThePrincipal » 11 Aug 2018, 15:09

UNIFITE:
ThePrincipal:Why are you still here Unifite if you think this forum is not clever? To be honest, I've hardly seen anything from you that contributes to the scene besides posting here in the last 5 years - no offence.

Firstly - i hate the "WHat have you done for the scene" or "What do you contribute with to the scene". Its like you need to help some kinda social experiment to be allowed to have an opinion.

But what have i done the last 5 years.. Lets see.
- Produced/Funded 75-80 Club Events in Denmark with hardstyle. Including, Brennan Heart, Noisecontrollers, Zatox, Malua, Noize Supressor, Sub Sonik, Refuzion, Stephanie, The Viper, Atmozfears, Prophet, Omegatypez, Psyko Punkz, Brooklyn Bounce and more. If you said the last 7 years the list would have been alot bigger with a total of 125-130 events.
- Played at most of these events.
- Played 200-250 bookings in Denmark & Germany.
- Pushed hard for the scene at a danish new event that startede yearly in 2014. Mainstream music, where i succeded in getting a stage which was a huge succes for 4 years so far.
- Produced hell of alot music that has been played when i was out to do so. Some of the music better than others.
- Talked and spared with alot of Danish talents to hel/push then further - im sure you will see some of them in the near future. They are so talented, but not so good at getting it "out there".
- Played my first Dutch Festival at Fatality 2 weeks ago after winning a contest where my mix had 75% of my own music that people voted for. A big inspiration for me to work from, and just accept it might be time to trust my music again for releases.

Besides that i do run a business with 40-50 employees that depends on my decisions and actions to maintain succesful. So my time is well spend.

And why im still here? Well.. Because im sometimes naive to think that i place like this still have potential for a good debate, without people whining and crying over that "Too much raw", "Fuck Lazerkicks", "I LOVE this artist - so the whole world should also do that".. Its the same 8-10 persons mostly who pop up with the same cringy arguments. Its becoming a replica of GHF back in the days. Just luckily without a lunatic moderator like Scul.

So i think its fair to say im involved at some point in Hardstyle still, but i do not expect that you in AUS should know what happens in Denmark of course. I don´t know what happens all the time in AUS either, only that its one of the countries that luckily still can support euphoric hardstyle more than others. In Denmark that is not so much the case anymore. Its still the "Early HS Vs. Euhporic Vs. Raw Vs. Hardcore" which has divided the scene more than ever and why i also 2 monts ago decided to take a break from event making and only playing at others.

Thank you for answering the question :)
and I don't think it's anything like GHF - there are many views posted here without censorship and without a particular type of moderator as you say ;)
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby UNIFITE » 11 Aug 2018, 18:17

Thank you for answering the question :)
and I don't think it's anything like GHF - there are many views posted here without censorship and without a particular type of moderator as you say ;)

You are welcome.. :) The comparison with GHF is not from a mod-side, but the user side. Too many complaints and police-style appearence.

I guess its not for fun with these stats in the site:
"Most users ever online was 307 on 24 Nov 2012, 22:13"
During Qlimax 2012. So its six years since there was this kind of activity.

http://harderstate.com/unreleased-hardstyle-f13/tuneboy-dirty-wildstylez-remix-t47486.html
And just here you have the police-officer Emre on duty.
WIth a smart comment, and a clown-face. Showing his lack of knowing that this track-version actually was never released, so of course it can be posted there.
That is why new people stay away..
UNIFITE (34)
Producer

Postby Emre » 11 Aug 2018, 18:21

"http://harderstate.com/unreleased-hardstyle-f13/tuneboy-dirty-wildstylez-remix-t47486.html"
WIth a smart comment, and a clown-face. Showing his lack of knowing that this track-version actually was never released, so of course it can be posted there.

And this is where you reached the point where I can't take you serious anymore :rofl:

That track is never going to be released anyways, so I don't see what's wrong with my comment. If 'why do you post this here, it's 10 years old :+' scares off new people, I'm Donald Trump.
Last edited by Emre on 11 Aug 2018, 18:29, edited 4 times in total.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Doctor Dave » 11 Aug 2018, 18:23

UNIFITE:
"http://harderstate.com/unreleased-hardstyle-f13/tuneboy-dirty-wildstylez-remix-t47486.html"

To be fair, the thread title is quite misleading and the OP itself offers no context
Doctor Dave (30)
Producer

Postby ceero » 11 Aug 2018, 18:29

UNIFITE:That is why new people stay away..

you would do a service to this comunity if you stayed away, when you dislike it so much, really. wtf is even going on on this debate, unifite against entire world lol.

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby UNIFITE » 11 Aug 2018, 19:57

Emre:

And this is where you reached the point where I can't take you serious anymore :rofl:

That track is never going to be released anyways, so I don't see what's wrong with my comment. If 'why do you post this here, it's 10 years old :+' scares off new people, I'm Donald Trump.

At least i had to push it for you to reach that point, and thankfully you proves my point with the Donald Trump and "i cant take you serious anymore".. You can´t just stick to a simple debate wihtout childish references.
UNIFITE (34)
Producer

Postby UNIFITE » 11 Aug 2018, 19:59

ceero:

you would do a service to this comunity if you stayed away, when you dislike it so much, really. wtf is even going on on this debate, unifite against entire world lol.

Challenge accepted.. Aint gonna waste anymore time with 26 year old´s using "lol" on a forum..

@Mods: Please delete the account if possible - thanks.
UNIFITE (34)
Producer

Postby VOL-E » 11 Aug 2018, 20:03

this forum is pure cancer... damn
i see you with my x-ray
VOL-E (29)
Crab

Postby Doctor Dave » 11 Aug 2018, 20:11

Well what could have been an interesting debate just turned into mudslinging...hardstyle scene in a nutshell?

Nah just joking with that comment, but it is a shame that we can't seem to have these discussions. I've seen it from both side too, if you make an essay sticking up for some track you get a lot of shit, but at the same time if you make an essay criticizing a track you get told to get a life

Doctor Dave (30)
Producer

Postby ceero » 11 Aug 2018, 20:29

UNIFITE:
ceero:

Challenge accepted.. Aint gonna waste anymore time with 26 year old´s using "lol" on a forum..

@Mods: Please delete the account if possible - thanks.

if that's supposed to be an insult, you got a lot to learn boy _O-

Majority of this forum likes both, raw and euphoric, really. Even though a lot of times we dont agree on a lot of stuff here, we are not divided into two enemy camps throwing poop at each other from foxholes, thinking that musical preference makes me superior. I don't get why are you trying so hard to make this particular debate look like the ancient GHF debates about early/nu, while it really just started as pointing out how you can get bookings with ridiculously bad production, just because it's copying whats in. Forums have been making fun of hilariously bad productions since the beginning of forums, really. Than you jump in, with a different point of view, which is fine. You get engaged into a bit more lengthy debate which you obviously can't withstand because the tone of it is maybe a little harder (woah, who the heck would expect that on the internet!!) so you start going all personal, attacking various forum members and than call the entire forum shit.

You go pal!

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby Reverse Ghost » 12 Aug 2018, 08:11

Yay, Hardstyle!! :dance: :dance:
Reverse Ghost (25)
State Legend

Postby ThePrincipal » 12 Aug 2018, 11:32

100% agree with ceero - wow, is that the first time we've done that in full??

Everyone just needs to get to their points a bit quicker and not go on about it after making such points :)

PS - Speaking of super early hardstyle - if anyone was a fan of Stik Records, almost all of their catalogue came online to buy at Juno Download late last week :)

https://www.junodownload.com/labels/Stik+Smilax
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby Doctor Dave » 12 Aug 2018, 14:56

ThePrincipal:
PS - Speaking of super early hardstyle - if anyone was a fan of Stik Records, almost all of their catalogue came online to buy at Juno Download late last week :)

https://www.junodownload.com/labels/Stik+Smilax

All of them except the 2 specific releases I've been wanting in digital, of course :+
Doctor Dave (30)
Producer

Postby DirtyTok » 12 Aug 2018, 20:55

I would like to make a 'famous qoute':

"If you're not in it for the love of the music, would you please fuck off! :+"
Boys of WIllem fan-club owner
DirtyTok (25)
State Hero

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles