Welcome to %s forums

Stay up to date on Hardstyle and Hardcore parties, releases, free/unreleased tracks, DJ mixes, how to produce and much more. International Hardstyle forum

Login Register

New Classic Hardstyle Thread

mrcax5
State Celebrity
Croatia

New Classic Hardstyle Thread

Post by mrcax5 »

My dear god, what is happening...it's really happening, the movement really started strong :'( (L) (L)

Edit: after listening it now for a 6 times at least i would say, the emotions and realization hit me... what a time to be alive. I can't believe it true, all of a sudden, we have our beloved style back. My inner self is dancing and crying out of pure happines!
I'm just overwhelmed.
The DJ spins a galaxy of black vinyl, for the gods that came to dance!

Hard Island '15 '16 '17| Defqon.1 '18 | Qlimax '15 '16 '17 '19 | Freaqshow '17 | HardBass '18 '19| Reverze '18

th3r3zo
State Legend
Columbia

Post by th3r3zo »

The best Harderstate topic of 2023 for sure

DjThera
Artist+
Netherlands

Post by DjThera »

Reverse Ghost wrote: 20 Jan 2023, 11:43 Really doing their all to make me fall back in love with the 2007-2012 sound (L)
Thanks! The track is out since yesterday and its the first single of From The Heart Part 3, the last of my trilogy album

Doctor Dave
Artist
Great Britain

Post by Doctor Dave »

mrcax5 wrote: 20 Jan 2023, 13:53

hoooooooly shit, what a track _O_ _O_ _O_ _O_
Full Label Back Catalogue Spotify Playlists: Dirty Workz | Q-Dance | Scantraxx

Reverse Ghost
State Legend
United States of America

Post by Reverse Ghost »

DjThera wrote: 20 Jan 2023, 16:51
Reverse Ghost wrote: 20 Jan 2023, 11:43 Really doing their all to make me fall back in love with the 2007-2012 sound (L)
Thanks! The track is out since yesterday and its the first single of From The Heart Part 3, the last of my trilogy album
Can't wait for you to come back to the east coast again (L)

Grape
State Hero
Germany

Post by Grape »

i know, it's just a few seconds, but this lead (L)

th3r3zo
State Legend
Columbia

Post by th3r3zo »

Grape wrote: 21 Jan 2023, 13:02 i know, it's just a few seconds, but this lead (L)
With a proper kicks this could be good

macdz
Crab

Post by macdz »

mrcax5 wrote: 19 Jan 2023, 12:24

And ofc our main guy Thera bringing that old dark pounding sound :dance: nice one
made me think of this :D at the first climax

With this topic and the movement itself haha, Thera will be able to spread his wings. Damn, I would also like to get back to it (L)
Monitor Audio BX6, NAD C356-BEE, REL T5i

DjThera
Artist+
Netherlands

Post by DjThera »

Reverse Ghost wrote: 21 Jan 2023, 06:42
DjThera wrote: 20 Jan 2023, 16:51
Can't wait for you to come back to the east coast again (L)
Renewal of my USA work visa is currently in progress so yeah definitely going for more USA bookings in 2023 too! :dance:

DjThera
Artist+
Netherlands

Post by DjThera »

Wanna give MADD a bit of attention here too with this banger:

DjVero  
Crab

Post by DjVero »

Not entirely hardstyle, but it's got hardtrance vibes, a genre that died fifteen years ago.

_O_
Mr. Revealed

mrcax5
State Celebrity
Croatia

Post by mrcax5 »

DjVero wrote: 25 Jan 2023, 17:31 Not entirely hardstyle, but it's got hardtrance vibes, a genre that died fifteen years ago.

_O_
Wow, this reminds me so much of DJ Joop- The Future
The DJ spins a galaxy of black vinyl, for the gods that came to dance!

Hard Island '15 '16 '17| Defqon.1 '18 | Qlimax '15 '16 '17 '19 | Freaqshow '17 | HardBass '18 '19| Reverze '18

Mystic
Artist
Netherlands

Post by Mystic »

I wasn't aware that this topic existed, but i have an alias myself called 'Difuzed Identity' which focuses on the classic sound.
I don't try to make it sound 'new', i produce in a more modern way with my main alias "Mystic", so it sounds real vintage (bpm's are even a little below 150 most of the time ;).
I hope i can make some people happy with it! :)

A few examples:

A few examples from my 'Mystic' alias (less classic, but a lot of people told me
my music has a classic 'ring' to it, don't know why but for those interested :) ):

Last edited by Mystic on 01 Feb 2023, 02:31, edited 1 time in total.

th3r3zo
State Legend
Columbia

Post by th3r3zo »

Mystic wrote: 25 Jan 2023, 21:21 I wasn't aware that this topic existed, but i have an alias myself called 'Difuzed Identity' which focuses on the classic sound.
I don't try to make it sound 'new', i produce in a more modern way with my main alias "Mystic", so it sounds real vintage (bpm's are even a little below 150 most of the time ;).
I hope i can make some people happy with it! :)

A few examples:

A few examples from my 'Mystic' alias (less classic, but a lot of people told me
my music has a classic 'ring' to it, don't know why but for those interested :) ):

Wow nice, more and more :)

Doctor Dave
Artist
Great Britain

Post by Doctor Dave »

I definitely know the name Difuzed Identity from somewhere... Communicate, Times Change, All Night are fantastic _O_ (where's the melody in Redemption from, that's going to keep me up at night haha)
Full Label Back Catalogue Spotify Playlists: Dirty Workz | Q-Dance | Scantraxx

Return to “General Hardstyle Discussions”