Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[28/09/2019] Supremacy 2019 [NL]

Looking for parties?

Postby Amperial » 30 Sep 2019, 13:47

Skape:
Amperial:The only negative experiance i had was passing people somewhere at the front and saw some guy was lying on the ground shaking as fuck securitys or meds dunno trying to help him. Seemed like he had some serious overdose or epileptic attack.

People seriously take care of yourself. I don't fucking get how some people don't get the pure raw power out of the music.

I think i was just near this group where the guy was lying on the floor, it took a few minutes for the medic to take him out. And it was quite early in the night...

Apart from that it was my first Supremacy and it was AMAZING !!! The show, the atmosphere, it was crazy ! I've never seen a crowd that "warm" at 23h !

Special mention to the triptych Rooler / Rebelion / Delete, highlight of the night for me.

10/10 i'll go again next year ! _O_

Same here. I was already hyped when Chain Reaction was playing even after my 14h trip. Just by entering the hall feeling that Supremacy vibe. The crowd was amazing. I just love NL people.

The case i've meant was during the Rooler set.

Skape:
kennymanson:It was crowded? Never been there and i dont know
how it can be but Next year i’d like to go
Tnx

It depends where you were on the dancefloor, at the beginning of the night it was quite crowded but starting from 3h it became less crowded, at the end there was plenty of place even in the front.

Imo it was really crowded and quite hot at some point but its no issue for me. As for the case with people collapsing it might really be a problem being on e sweating and not drinking enough water.

QAPITAL is pretty nice if you want it more space.
Amperial
State Native

Postby Jammy » 30 Sep 2019, 15:26

Announced on Facebook the date for next year: 26/09/2020, see you there!
Jammy
State Citizen

Postby gbp » 30 Sep 2019, 19:33

Amazing show

I was drooling during warface and delete VIP sets
gbp (37)
State Citizen

Postby Shodan » 01 Oct 2019, 13:20

All sets were recorded and uploaded soon, wonder if they're going to cut all the IDs and leave a 5 minute registration xD
The greater the LIGHT, the bigger the SHADOW
Shodan (21)
State Native

Postby Gommes_ » 10 Nov 2019, 04:08

How good is that Rebellion set!? _O_
I hear home in that bass
Gommes_ (36)
State Celebrity

Postby timdawes » 11 Nov 2019, 00:50

Shodan:All sets were recorded and uploaded soon, wonder if they're going to cut all the IDs and leave a 5 minute registration xD

Cut, as shown by G4H, but only for some
timdawes (36)
Admin

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles