04:30 - 05:00:  Rooler Live
05:00 - 05:30:  Rebelion presents Overdose
05:30 - 06:00:  Delete VIP
06:00 - 06:30:  Killshot ‘Beastmode’ Live
06:30 - 07:00:  Deadly Guns Live
Jammy
State Citizen

Postby Jammy » 24 Sep 2019, 17:01

Supremacy is sold out, am looking forward to what should be a great night!
Jammy
State Citizen

Postby Neon » 29 Sep 2019, 14:24

What a set :fist: :fist: (L)
Qlimax '14 '15 '16 '19
Hard Bass '18
Fatality Outdoor '19
DEDIQATED - 20 Years Of Q-dance '20
Neon (29)
State Celebrity

Postby Amperial » 29 Sep 2019, 15:39

Supremacy was unreal.

The whole team of Art of Dance - you are insane.

Don't ever change the concept.
Amperial
State Native

Postby Emre » 29 Sep 2019, 15:54

Might go next year, looks like a good party. And I've become more and more raw-oriented anyways so why not :D
What if who you essentially are right now, is all that you are ever going to be?
Emre (26)
State Retired Person

Postby ThisIsPili » 29 Sep 2019, 16:39

Had to cancel 1 day before the event, what a party I’ve missed :(
ThisIsPili
State Citizen

Postby Jammy » 29 Sep 2019, 17:26

What a party! My first Supremacy and definitely won’t be last. I had an awesome night all night.

Now the not so fun part of getting to the airport and going home :-(
Jammy
State Citizen

Postby niconietom » 29 Sep 2019, 17:28

Neon:

What a set :fist: :fist: (L)

(L) (L) (L) :fist: :fist: :fist:
Welcome to the aftershock.
niconietom (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Amperial » 29 Sep 2019, 18:37

The only negative experiance i had was passing people somewhere at the front and saw some guy was lying on the ground shaking as fuck securitys or meds dunno trying to help him. Seemed like he had some serious overdose or epileptic attack.

People seriously take care of yourself. I don't fucking get how some people don't get the pure raw power out of the music.
Amperial
State Native

Postby Jammy » 29 Sep 2019, 20:31

Amperial:The only negative experiance i had was passing people somewhere at the front and saw some guy was lying on the ground shaking as fuck securitys or meds dunno trying to help him. Seemed like he had some serious overdose or epileptic attack.

People seriously take care of yourself. I don't fucking get how some people don't get the pure raw power out of the music.

What time of the night was this? I saw a girl near the bar on the left having a fit, shaking violently on the floor during the Killshot set. It really wasn’t nice to see but her boyfriend and medic we’re doing the best they could and I i think she was ok.

At this time the light show was very strobey with crazy white strobes followed by really strong red ones. As well as the paramedic helping this girl I then saw another 3 groups of medics run to different people, carrying one girl back later who looked a real mess. I hadn’t seen any medics running in the main hall at any other time so for me it was something to do with a reaction to the intense light show.
Jammy
State Citizen

Postby propells » 29 Sep 2019, 21:51

Rebelion is back. Hardest and most epic set iv’e ever witnessed. I cried
I think we all know the answer.. Explosions!
propells (26)
State Celebrity

Postby Amperial » 30 Sep 2019, 08:57

propells:Rebelion is back. Hardest and most epic set iv’e ever witnessed. I cried

It was just insanity <3

I was also afraid they are going to water down their powerful & energic sets with that melodic stuff.

Thats a bit of that Delete VIP formula. Releasing easy to listen tracks and going full power during live sets with harder edits of the original/more easy to listen tracks.

Works like a charm.

Jammy:
Amperial:The only negative experiance i had was passing people somewhere at the front and saw some guy was lying on the ground shaking as fuck securitys or meds dunno trying to help him. Seemed like he had some serious overdose or epileptic attack.

What time of the night was this? I saw a girl near the bar on the left having a fit, shaking violently on the floor during the Killshot set. It really wasn’t nice to see but her boyfriend and medic we’re doing the best they could and I i think she was ok.

At this time the light show was very strobey with crazy white strobes followed by really strong red ones. As well as the paramedic helping this girl I then saw another 3 groups of medics run to different people, carrying one girl back later who looked a real mess. I hadn’t seen any medics running in the main hall at any other time so for me it was something to do with a reaction to the intense light show.

Front row middle (more to the left side) second half of the Rooler set i guess. Yeah some people told me they couldn't handle the strobes.
Amperial
State Native

Postby kennymanson » 30 Sep 2019, 09:55

It was crowded? Never been there and i dont know
how it can be but Next year i’d like to go
Tnx
DEFQON.1 2018 - Now i'm finally a WEEKEND WARRIOR
kennymanson
State Celebrity

Postby Skape » 30 Sep 2019, 13:30

I think i was just near this group where the guy was lying on the floor, it took a few minutes for the medic to take him out. And it was quite early in the night...

Apart from that it was my first Supremacy and it was AMAZING !!! The show, the atmosphere, it was crazy ! I've never seen a crowd that "warm" at 23h !

Special mention to the triptych Rooler / Rebelion / Delete, highlight of the night for me.

10/10 i'll go again next year ! _O_
Skape
State Celebrity

Postby Skape » 30 Sep 2019, 13:33

kennymanson:It was crowded? Never been there and i dont know
how it can be but Next year i’d like to go
Tnx

It depends where you were on the dancefloor, at the beginning of the night it was quite crowded but starting from 3h it became less crowded, at the end there was plenty of place even in the front.
Skape
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles