Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[28/11/2020] Qlimax - The Source

Looking for parties?

Postby Rocko » 22 Dec 2020, 13:07

Oh wow. It has a supercut of past Qlimax events in the end. Showing the stages and lasers and all that good shit. If this won't sell a few new fans I don't know what will.
Rocko
Global Mod

Postby Reverse Ghost » 23 Dec 2020, 06:20

That was so worth the hype to finally see _O_
Reverse Ghost (27)
State Legend

Postby SKRWD » 23 Dec 2020, 08:41

My family loved it - even though they're not into my music
SKRWD (26)
State Native

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 23 Dec 2020, 10:35

Ye, gonna show it to my mom when I go back there for holidays, no doubt she'll like it, I mean I brought her to Thunderdome so Hardstyle at home should be good haha
lilfrenchidiot (24)
State Celebrity

Postby Reverse Ghost » 23 Dec 2020, 21:13

lilfrenchidiot:I mean I brought her to Thunderdome so Hardstyle at home should be good haha

You're a damn legend man :fist:
Reverse Ghost (27)
State Legend

Postby th3r3zo » 24 Dec 2020, 07:18

Worldwide? :eyeroll:
So my country is located in mars
th3r3zo
State Legend

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 24 Dec 2020, 09:05

th3r3zo:Worldwide? :eyeroll:
So my country is located in mars

To people who can’t find nor play it: put your profile language setting to English :)
lilfrenchidiot (24)
State Celebrity

Postby Rocko » 24 Dec 2020, 14:47

Emailed Q about the afterparty:

Thank you for your e-mail. Thank you so much, hopefully you can enjoy The Source a couple of times again now. Unfortunately, there won't be a similar deal concerning of the afterparty. The afterparty was the privilege for the people who had bought a ticket and there won't be a rebroadcasting of it.

Happy holidays!

​Best,

Q-dance
Rocko
Global Mod

Postby The Blaster » 01 Jan 2021, 21:47

Really great to see this on Netflix, really well put together, visually amazing and represents this music very well (H)

I do hope that new fans who have seen this (and who may migrate over to harderstate :wave: ) check out some of the probably close to 11k tracks between '98 and 2011. Many recent fans are far far too quick to pass judgement on the legacy of the genre, 'that's not my music' but it's literally the majority of the genre so far.

Otherwise, this edition was fantastic, already looking forward to qlimax '21! the sets this year were pretty damn good on the whole
The Blaster
State Celebrity

Postby Ferren » 18 Jan 2021, 13:48

Saw it on Netflix this weekend, and.. I dunno, "meh"?
The groundwork is cool with the editing and the setup but I personally find a 1h30min video from a live event more enjoying then a intro followed by 2min performance before repeating the process six times.

And I don't really buy anymore then whole philosophic talk from "god" or whatever and how we are warriors etc etc.
That is interesting though, because I really loved it when I was at Sensation 2004. But I might be too old now.

My rating will be 3/5. I like Event films, but this is more of a "Visual Intro with Sound FX" for 60min.
Ferren (36)
Producer

Postby DjVero » 18 Jan 2021, 14:06

Ferren:Saw it on Netflix this weekend, and.. I dunno, "meh"?
The groundwork is cool with the editing and the setup but I personally find a 1h30min video from a live event more enjoying then a intro followed by 2min performance before repeating the process six times.

It's all about the visuals and attracting new crowds afaik. A 1h30min video doesn't do justice to incredibly short attention spans people have these days. Look at the 23sec. drops, no mixing, 3 min tracks, etc. etc. as well.
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (32)
Crab

Postby Ferren » 18 Jan 2021, 14:18

DjVero:It's all about the visuals and attracting new crowds afaik. A 1h30min video doesn't do justice to incredibly short attention spans people have these days. Look at the 23sec. drops, no mixing, 3 min tracks, etc. etc. as well.

Yeah, you might be right. But seeing it on Netflix and not at a event didn't get me hyped up, just got more boring.

Anyway, I can see the love that went down with the production so I'm not going to bash. Just not my cup of tea.
Ferren (36)
Producer

Postby d2kx » 04 Feb 2021, 21:22

d2kx
State Senior Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles