Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[28/11/2020] Qlimax - The Source

Looking for parties?

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 17 Dec 2020, 15:16

Jammy:Awesome news about Qlimax on Netflix but a bit confused. Didnt they say the event was for one night only, no ticket, no show... and now it’s going to be Netflix?

I guess that's because of people's response, also gives them a few extra bucks
lilfrenchidiot (24)
State Celebrity

Postby GamerZoneUSA » 17 Dec 2020, 17:21

That's incredible that's it's gonna be on Netflix
Soundcloud Facebook Page Part of the #Atmozcrew
GamerZoneUSA (23)
State Hero

Postby HardstyleStewie » 17 Dec 2020, 19:22

Great news!!!
Hope for other Q streams on Netflix)
Dediqated, 11 x Qlimax, 3 x Hard Bass, 2 x Defqon.1, 2 x Black, 2 x In Qontrol, 2 x Reverze, Decibel, Freaqshow, Wow Wow, Qapital, Thunderdome, Masters of Hardcore, Syndicate, Mayday, Tomorrowland...
HardstyleStewie
State Senior Citizen

Postby Gommes_ » 17 Dec 2020, 20:43

That Netflix thing is huge!
I hear home in that bass
Gommes_ (36)
State Celebrity

Postby Reverse Ghost » 17 Dec 2020, 21:00

Hopefully it will be international, otherwise I will have to use a VPN to even see it lol
Reverse Ghost (27)
State Legend

Postby Shadder » 18 Dec 2020, 00:01

Reverse Ghost:Hopefully it will be international, otherwise I will have to use a VPN to even see it lol

BREAKING: Qlimax The Source is coming to Netflix! Our audiovisual journey will be available worldwide from December 22.
Shadder (31)
State Native

Postby Reverse Ghost » 18 Dec 2020, 04:54

Shadder:
Reverse Ghost:Hopefully it will be international, otherwise I will have to use a VPN to even see it lol

BREAKING: Qlimax The Source is coming to Netflix! Our audiovisual journey will be available worldwide from December 22.

:facepalm: :rofl:
Reverse Ghost (27)
State Legend

Postby Rocko » 18 Dec 2020, 07:03

Q went all in and they won. PPV audience loved it and now everybody can finally see what this genre is about. Qlimax is the source of hardstyle for me. It's the perfect theme for this netflix launch. When events start rolling normally I have no doubt we'll see more streaming services jump on the bandwagon.
Rocko
Global Mod

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 18 Dec 2020, 10:20

Rocko:Q went all in and they won. PPV audience loved it and now everybody can finally see what this genre is about. Qlimax is the source of hardstyle for me. It's the perfect theme for this netflix launch. When events start rolling normally I have no doubt we'll see more streaming services jump on the bandwagon.

Yes definitely, also I wouldn't mind having this type of event even in normal times. I mean it's not like it was a simple set stream but rather like a Hardstyle film. I'd be down for something like this in addition with the real events :)
lilfrenchidiot (24)
State Celebrity

Postby Tomix » 19 Dec 2020, 18:52

dolanpls:
Tomix:Do we really need this theatricality in Hardstyle :?
In Hardstyle in general? nah, but for Qlimax it's definitely a necessary thing. Especially when there is no possibility for a real Qlimax.

Both. I mean, HS used to be dance floor oriented genre. One giant flow experience from 9 till 7. I can't imagine myself party to these tracks because every 3rd song breaks this flow in a producer performance :dunno:
Tomix (30)
State Native

Postby Soduku » 19 Dec 2020, 23:15

^ 100% this. That‘s why I also don‘t unterstand all those „trenscendence toty“ people. This track has like zero rave potential
Soduku
State Citizen

Postby Kedde » 21 Dec 2020, 17:39

Soduku:^ 100% this. That‘s why I also don‘t unterstand all those „trenscendence toty“ people. This track has like zero rave potential

there are no raves lol. People listened or watched this at home on a screen. It's an experience, not a rave tune. Same goes for the whole Qlimax 2020 experience. It's not something you put on and jump around to (although you can if you like) :p
Kedde (28)
Producer

Postby Soduku » 21 Dec 2020, 18:04

Kedde:
Soduku:^ 100% this. That‘s why I also don‘t unterstand all those „trenscendence toty“ people. This track has like zero rave potential

there are no raves lol. People listened or watched this at home on a screen. It's an experience, not a rave tune. Same goes for the whole Qlimax 2020 experience. It's not something you put on and jump around to (although you can if you like) :p

Lol, imagine I also know that :D.. I meant that in general
Soduku
State Citizen

Postby d2kx » 22 Dec 2020, 03:55

Qlimax - The Source is now available on Netflix.

Also shoutout to the Netflix PR team

d2kx
State Senior Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles