Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[23/11/2019] Qlimax - Symphony of Shadows [NL]

Looking for parties?

Postby Qobalt » 03 Oct 2019, 22:18

solarized:100%. Of all the artists who have never played at Qlimax, there is not a single one that deserves it more than Wasted Penguinz. My heroes (L) So sad they've never had the chance

Someone said the same about Da Tweekaz. We saw them at Qlimax. No more pls. Every single summer festival = yes. But not Qlimax.
DEFQON.1 2018 | DEFQON.1 2019

Qobalt (26)
State Celebrity

Postby Tuset » 03 Oct 2019, 23:30

Qobalt:
solarized:100%. Of all the artists who have never played at Qlimax, there is not a single one that deserves it more than Wasted Penguinz. My heroes (L) So sad they've never had the chance

Someone said the same about Da Tweekaz. We saw them at Qlimax. No more pls. Every single summer festival = yes. But not Qlimax.

Not the same, man...
Tuset
State Senior Citizen

Postby Shendooo » 04 Oct 2019, 01:13

Wasted Penguinz would have been awesome at Qlimax in 2011/12. Back then they were putting out tracks like Anxiety, Circle of Life, Resistance, Melancholia and Activated / Your Moment with Code Black. It would have made for quite the Qlimax set imo, set the atmosphere more than the majority of sets these days.
Shendooo
State Senior Citizen

Postby GianaWana » 05 Oct 2019, 09:24

Shendooo:Wasted Penguinz would have been awesome at Qlimax in 2011/12. Back then they were putting out tracks like Anxiety, Circle of Life, Resistance, Melancholia and Activated / Your Moment with Code Black. It would have made for quite the Qlimax set imo, set the atmosphere more than the majority of sets these days.

agree, they deserved so much, they were ubeatable creating that atmosphere. such a shame qdance didn t choose them. qdance fucked up their rise, they could have done the same as bass modulators rejecta and others, but no..they didnt consider them in his best times
QLIMAX 2011| HARDBASS 2012 | QLIMAX 2012 | QBASE 2013 | QLIMAX 2013 | XQLUSIVE LEGENDS | QLIMAX 2014 | HARDBASS 2016 | QLIMAX 2016 | QLIMAX 2018
GianaWana
State Native

Postby Tomix » 05 Oct 2019, 10:27

GianaWana:
Shendooo:Wasted Penguinz would have been awesome at Qlimax in 2011/12. Back then they were putting out tracks like Anxiety, Circle of Life, Resistance, Melancholia and Activated / Your Moment with Code Black. It would have made for quite the Qlimax set imo, set the atmosphere more than the majority of sets these days.

agree, they deserved so much, they were ubeatable creating that atmosphere. such a shame qdance didn t choose them. qdance fucked up their rise, they could have done the same as bass modulators rejecta and others, but no..they didnt consider them in his best times

I respectfully disagree. It's only them fucking up their career, especially after the outlash to the community, fans, artists and organizations. There was no demand for their music on major events compared to others, and their main contribution to the scene was the rise of raw. :sick:
So why would Q put them on the flagship event of the genre? /ironic
Tomix (29)
State Native

Postby knatschfisch » 05 Oct 2019, 11:24

Tomix:
GianaWana:

I respectfully disagree. It's only them fucking up their career, especially after the outlash to the community, fans, artists and organizations. There was no demand for their music on major events compared to others, and their main contribution to the scene was the rise of raw. :sick:

I agree with you. I am such a fan of Wasted Penguinz. But they aren't in demand. In the last years they have no tracks in the Top 10 for example by hardstyle.com as far as I could see.
knatschfisch
State Newcomer

Postby c38 » 06 Oct 2019, 16:40

DirtyTok:And here i am still waiting for Wasted Penguinz to be at Qlimax :+

+1 with 2010 tracks
c38
State Tourist

Postby DirtyTok » 06 Oct 2019, 22:09

c38:

+1 with 2010 tracks

Yes yes! Early euphoric set :+
Boys of WIllem fan-club owner
DirtyTok (26)
State Hero

Postby GianaWana » 07 Oct 2019, 23:18

Tomix:
GianaWana:

i respect your point but from 2010/2013 qdance could've done much more for them, and this was before raw problems.
QLIMAX 2011| HARDBASS 2012 | QLIMAX 2012 | QBASE 2013 | QLIMAX 2013 | XQLUSIVE LEGENDS | QLIMAX 2014 | HARDBASS 2016 | QLIMAX 2016 | QLIMAX 2018
GianaWana
State Native

Postby c38 » 08 Oct 2019, 22:07

DirtyTok:
c38:

+1 with 2010 tracks

i dont know how for example sound rush are in the line up... well we all know actually
c38
State Tourist

Postby FCHelsinki » 09 Oct 2019, 12:31

c38:
DirtyTok:
c38:+1 with 2010 tracks

i dont know how for example sound rush are in the line up... well we all know actually

Maybe they had an excellent year? If you do some research (spotify, beatport, hardstyle.com) you can't deny they released a few hits.
FCHelsinki
State Citizen

Postby FCHelsinki » 09 Oct 2019, 12:32

Still missing SZP on the line up tho :'(
FCHelsinki
State Citizen

Postby Gracio » 11 Oct 2019, 17:01

B-FRONT ANTHEM OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED BY THE MAN HIMSELF!!! :fist:

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (31)
Crab

Postby th3r3zo » 11 Oct 2019, 17:06

B-FRONT !!!!! finally a great anthem
th3r3zo
State Hero

Postby Gracio » 11 Oct 2019, 17:07

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (31)
Crab

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles