Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[09/02/2019] Hard Bass - The Last Formation [NL]

Looking for parties?

Postby th3r3zo » 10 Feb 2019, 16:47

Ghost producer from dailucia too, many people called him the Frontliner 2, is an old Scantraxx member and appeared in many Brennan Heart album credits.
th3r3zo
State Hero

Postby D-Rian » 10 Feb 2019, 17:46

Show was medium, sound was good until somehwere around 1-2am. Bass level dropped by at least 10dB and my favorite spot directly in front of the double endfire sub array to the left or right of the stage became super boring. I was able to clearly read text on my phone without my eyeballs vibrating like crap. Really disappointed by the lack of long term damage creating bass.
D-Rian
State Citizen

Postby Romanian Hardstyler » 10 Feb 2019, 18:54

It's a pity that dj'ing isnt a thing anymore, prerecorded livesets folks all the way, the dj's are mc'ing now
Romanian Hardstyler (27)
State Celebrity

Postby Shadder » 10 Feb 2019, 20:54

Emre:
Shadder:Amazing show. A bit disappointed by the stage and the ending show (after team red I mean)... felt underwhelming for a the very last hard bass..

Hhz live was the best act of the night imo, enjoyed every seconds

Aftershock was also great, btw who is shockerz ? I've never heard that name except for the event named that way ?

And red was... red :+ I didn't know 90% of the song but all this violence... I like it :+

Came up in 2010, with tracks like My Muzic, and some great other stuff, then he stopped performing because of hearing issues and started to ghost Sub Sonik. And now he's back with a new own alias.

Ok thanks guys :)
Shadder (29)
State Native

Postby kennymanson » 11 Feb 2019, 01:02

th3r3zo:Ghost producer from dailucia too, many people called him the Frontliner 2, is an old Scantraxx member and appeared in many Brennan Heart album credits.

Shockerz confirmed
https://www.reddit.com/r/hardstyle/comm ... ey_fanger/
DEFQON.1 2018 - Now i'm finally a WEEKEND WARRIOR
kennymanson
State Celebrity

Postby kennymanson » 11 Feb 2019, 01:04

https://www.gelderlander.nl/arnhem/zakk ... ~ae860df3/

Somebody got arrested after the pepper spray incident at Hard Bass
DEFQON.1 2018 - Now i'm finally a WEEKEND WARRIOR
kennymanson
State Celebrity

Postby Tuset » 11 Feb 2019, 01:21

I really enjoyed Team Blue. I expected way more from Team Green, it was just okay.
After that my back hurted so much from being standing up for too many hours (btw, how do you manage this?) that I had to take a rest, we came back for Team Yellow and Red and well, about the latter, tracks I've never heard of with aggressive kicks everywhere. :+
It was great, although I expected more as well from the end show, after Team Red. It was like... "hm... okay...", felt like they did that because they had to do something, just to cross the checkbox.
Tuset
State Senior Citizen

Postby JuanviRamos » 11 Feb 2019, 11:02

So tired about pepper gas, really so curious about it. My group and I suffered it twice, once at the end of team green and in I AM HARDSTYLE LIVE. So annoying that this type of things can happen in this kind of festivals. it almost ruined my night due to cough attacks and other shit. A pitty
We were close to Raymond from Rebelion two times that happened and we are 100% sure about the attack was against him and his group.
JuanviRamos (24)
State Tourist

Postby Scitex » 11 Feb 2019, 11:22

JuanviRamos:So tired about pepper gas, really so curious about it. My group and I suffered it twice, once at the end of team green and in I AM HARDSTYLE LIVE. So annoying that this type of things can happen in this kind of festivals. it almost ruined my night due to cough attacks and other shit. A pitty
We were close to Raymond from Rebelion two times that happened and we are 100% sure about the attack was against him and his group.

I heard they wanted to steal bracelets from girls. But who knows anyway. Good they got caught.
Scitex
State Senior Citizen

Postby John Cove » 11 Feb 2019, 11:29

kennymanson:https://www.gelderlander.nl/arnhem/zakkenroller-die-pepperspray-spuit-op-hard-bass-meteen-aangehouden-dankzij-vriendengroep~ae860df3/

Somebody got arrested after the pepper spray incident at Hard Bass

It's hard to believe how stupid some people are...
John Cove (31)
Crab

Postby zamo.music_ » 11 Feb 2019, 18:02

the body control from the security was ridiculous. They didn't even touched me so I would've been able to get every kind of things in there (premium entrance). Of course there would be longer waiting times if done intensively but we saw what happend...
zamo.music_
State Outsider

Postby Cykain » 12 Feb 2019, 08:46

zamo.music_:the body control from the security was ridiculous. They didn't even touched me so I would've been able to get every kind of things in there (premium entrance). Of course there would be longer waiting times if done intensively but we saw what happend...

Had the same feeling, at the same entrance, Don't know if it was this kind of body control everywhere :rofl:
Cykain
State Native

Postby gbp » 12 Feb 2019, 11:20

We had an amazing time, definitely a 5/5 in terms of overall experience for us Aussies. Also bumped into an Aussie crew in the VIP area and just outside the VIP

My favourite sets were the We R Hardstyle takeover and Team Red/EOL takeover. Lunacy. I wish we lived over here, fairly sure I'd go to many festivals and end up crazy

It is a shame that people take advantage of the lenient security at the entrance, they looked at our bags briefly but the truth is you could probably bring in whatever you want. I don't see this as a bad thing generally. The security in Australia is more ridiculous: empty your bags, empty your pocket, body search, electronic device, sniffer dogs etc. and then people manage to get anything in anyway.
gbp (36)
State Citizen

Postby Neko » 12 Feb 2019, 13:48

gbp:We had an amazing time, definitely a 5/5 in terms of overall experience for us Aussies. Also bumped into an Aussie crew in the VIP area and just outside the VIP

My favourite sets were the We R Hardstyle takeover and Team Red/EOL takeover. Lunacy. I wish we lived over here, fairly sure I'd go to many festivals and end up crazy

It is a shame that people take advantage of the lenient security at the entrance, they looked at our bags briefly but the truth is you could probably bring in whatever you want. I don't see this as a bad thing generally. The security in Australia is more ridiculous: empty your bags, empty your pocket, body search, electronic device, sniffer dogs etc. and then people manage to get anything in anyway.

It used to be like this in NL though, I'm remembering a time where I had to take out the battery of my not-yet-smartphone.

They should probably increase and improve security I guess. Unbelievable that happened twice in a row in the gelredome now.
Formerly known as Maneki Neko
https://www.facebook.com/djmanekineko
Neko (27)
Producer

Postby GianaWana » 14 Feb 2019, 19:41

hey guys but we have only live set of team red and ran-d and zany? i can't find the entire team blue and green
QLIMAX 2011| HARDBASS 2012 | QLIMAX 2012 | QBASE 2013 | QLIMAX 2013 | XQLUSIVE LEGENDS | QLIMAX 2014 | HARDBASS 2016 | QLIMAX 2016 | QLIMAX 2018
GianaWana
State Native

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles