Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[31/12/2014] Freaqshow [NL]

Looking for parties?

Postby Lus » 12 Oct 2014, 22:10

Murdericious:Hey all,

My girlfriend and I are from the States, never been to NL, and want to come for this event. I'm a diehard hardcore/hardstyle fan and she is just getting into it. Any recommendations on places to stay that are close, people to get into contact with, or does anyone want to be our "guide" since we will have no idea what we are doing? haha. Any help or pointers is greatly appreciated!

-Murderious

You mean in general scene or know how to move in europe? :? :?
HardBass 2012
Q-Base 2012,2013,2014
Reverze 2013
Qlimax 2013
DefQon1 NL 2014,2015, 2017
X-Qlusive Legends 2014
X-Qlusive Frontliner 2015
Emporium 2016
FreaQshow 2016
Lus (30)
State Celebrity

Postby solarized » 13 Oct 2014, 11:44

My girlfriend and I are from the States, never been to NL, and want to come for this event. I'm a diehard hardcore/hardstyle fan and she is just getting into it. Any recommendations on places to stay that are close, people to get into contact with, or does anyone want to be our "guide" since we will have no idea what we are doing? haha. Any help or pointers is greatly appreciated!

-Murderious

I'm from the UK and me and my missus came and stayed over in Amsterdam in July for CRAFT and we loved every single minute.

Seeing as Freaqshow is in Amsterdam, I assume you'll want to stay there. Depending on how much money you've got, there's some amazing hotels. Because it was my 30th, we forked out a bit more to stay in the DoubleTree Hilton by Centraal station which was amazing (just don't let them put you in a room underneath the roof bar!!) but there are cheaper options near the airport. A quick search on Hotels.com (http://uk.hotels.com/search.do?resolved ... children=0) shows me you can get a decent room near the airport for around £70 ($112.57) but be prepared to pay about double that if you want to be closer to the centre.

I've no idea where the Ziggodome is so i dont know which hotels would be close but the transport around Amsterdam is brilliant and you can always grab a taxi.

Have fun! I'm jealous! I really want to go as well!!
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (34)
State Hero

Postby Lus » 13 Oct 2014, 13:21

solarized:

-Murderious

I'm from the UK and me and my missus came and stayed over in Amsterdam in July for CRAFT and we loved every single minute.

Seeing as Freaqshow is in Amsterdam, I assume you'll want to stay there. Depending on how much money you've got, there's some amazing hotels. Because it was my 30th, we forked out a bit more to stay in the DoubleTree Hilton by Centraal station which was amazing (just don't let them put you in a room underneath the roof bar!!) but there are cheaper options near the airport. A quick search on Hotels.com (http://uk.hotels.com/search.do?resolved ... children=0) shows me you can get a decent room near the airport for around £70 ($112.57) but be prepared to pay about double that if you want to be closer to the centre.

I've no idea where the Ziggodome is so i dont know which hotels would be close but the transport around Amsterdam is brilliant and you can always grab a taxi.

Have fun! I'm jealous! I really want to go as well!!

^

Near the Ziggo, are one hotel, Inn something (went there with friends, slept on floor for free XD )
Edit: found it, extremely expansive on 31/12 :(

So look for a cheaper hotel in somewhere else. Even out the town.

From the whole city, you can reach the area by underground (yellow line, n 54)

https://goo.gl/maps/2XbW1 work?

Take a metro pass for many days u will stay, is cheaper.

I can be a travel agent xD lol
HardBass 2012
Q-Base 2012,2013,2014
Reverze 2013
Qlimax 2013
X-Qlusive Legends 2014
Emporium 2016
FreaQshow 2016
Lus (30)
State Celebrity

Postby Nightstalker » 13 Oct 2014, 13:37

Ziggodome, Amsterdam - (Freaqshow, Qapital)
Show spoiler

Coming by Train/Metro: NS - Nederlandse Spoorwegen - (Amsterdam Centraal - Amsterdam Bijlmer ArenA) Amsterdam Bijlmer ArenA is the train destination, then 5-8 Minutes Feetwalk (Map)

Coming by Public Bus:

Coming by Event Bus: / - Eventtravel, - Feierreisen & Hardtours, - Hardtours, - TBA, - TBA, / - TBA, - TBA, - TBA, - TBA, - Festimove,

Coming by Car:

GVB - Metro pass costs about ~17€ for 72h - you can take the metro, bus, tram & ferry with that card... (you can buy those cards down in the metro amsterdam centraal station)

About Hotels close to the ziggo:
You're abit late for looking hotels in amsterdam :\
it get's harder and harder every year to book a "normal price" hotel

.) Hampton By Hilton Amsterdam Arena Boulevard
.) Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam - Arena Towers (i will stay this year at this hotel )
but i saw that both are Sold Out!!!

.) Bastion Hotel Amsterdam / Amstel - was my hotel in the past years, some rooms are still free (double room: 456€ - 31.12. - 02.01.)

.) Hotel Victorie (Victorieplein 42, Zuideramstel, 1078 PH Amsterdam, Niederlande) (Double room: 410€ same dates, close to the amsterdam Amstel train & metro station soo easy to go to the ziggo and to centrum)

.) Hotel Casa 400 Amsterdam (Eerste Ringdijkstraat 4, Oost Watergraafsmeer, 1097 BC Amsterdam, Niederlande) - (Double room: 468€ same dates, also close to amsterdam Amstel train & metro station) stayed there for C.R.A.F.T. Festival, really good one (Y) )

solarized:I've no idea where the Ziggodome is so i dont know which hotels would be close but the transport around Amsterdam is brilliant and you can always grab a taxi.

be warned: on the 31st Dec. the metros, trains and buses go only till ~8pm, taxis will double the prices and they go till 10pm...

AUSTRIA (Not Australia )
There is always time for SCHNITZEL & BEER!!!
Nightstalker (28)
Beer Mod

Postby solarized » 13 Oct 2014, 14:57

Amazing information!

Also, im shocked that taxi's only operate until 10pm!! You would have thought they would operate all night like they do here and make an absolute killing.
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (34)
State Hero

Postby Romanian Hardstyler » 31 Oct 2014, 18:19

http://www.freaqshow.com/line-up/

AREA 1

ADARO ANIME D-BLOCK & S-TE-FAN DA TWEEKAZ DONNIE DARKO DR. RUDE MAX ENFORCER FREQUENCERZ PRESENTS THE FREQ SHOW FRONTLINER PSYKO PUNKZ HOSTED BY VILLAIN

AREA 2

DARK PACT DEETOX PANDORUM PHRANTIC SYNTHAX HOSTED BY AXYS
Romanian Hardstyler (26)
State Celebrity

Postby hardstyler92 » 31 Oct 2014, 19:09

That is one shit line up indeed.
hardstyler92 (26)
State Celebrity

Postby Zonic » 31 Oct 2014, 19:44

I think its pretty varied :)
Zonic (29)
State Hero

Postby Deadwood » 31 Oct 2014, 20:16

q-dance y u no have love for radical redemption? :(

The line up is imho better than last year, so we will attend again.
Deadwood
State Native

Postby Nightstalker » 31 Oct 2014, 20:58

AUSTRIA (Not Australia )
Nightstalker (28)
Beer Mod

Postby DirtyTok » 01 Nov 2014, 02:39

Really nice to see da twekkazz playing at freaqshow
Boys of WIllem fan-club owner
DirtyTok (25)
State Hero

Postby wildtsylez_1990 » 06 Nov 2014, 10:02

wow what a nye programm for da tweekaz and psyko punkz...playing at coone & the gang and here :D
Official Hard Island Ambassador
wildtsylez_1990
State Citizen

Postby Nightstalker » 24 Nov 2014, 15:49

Anthem 2014 - Da Tweekaz - Celebration of Sin

AUSTRIA (Not Australia )
Nightstalker (28)
Beer Mod

Postby Lus » 24 Nov 2014, 16:05

Very curious this time
HardBass 2012
Q-Base 2012,2013,2014
Reverze 2013
Qlimax 2013
X-Qlusive Legends 2014
Emporium 2016
FreaQshow 2016
Lus (30)
State Celebrity

Postby Nightstalker » 04 Dec 2014, 09:27

Freaqshow 2014-2015 is SOLD OUT

AUSTRIA (Not Australia )
Nightstalker (28)
Beer Mod

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles