Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[28/06/2019] Defqon.1 Weekend Festival - One Tribe

Looking for parties?

Postby Gracio » 05 Jul 2019, 13:20

Hardscar:Also, the idea of premium streams was good and worth that price. Nothing bad in having access to watch any artist that you want by paying 5EUR and get stable quality during a stream (for the first time - errors with access can be omitted because they should be fixed in future).

I've read a lot of comments during the weekend, that people are upset to pay for it (milking system).
Also many many artists streamed their sets on YouTube or Facebook during the weekend. So why pay for it? If the artists stream for free? That doesn't make sense for me.

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (34)
State Retired Person

Postby Kedde » 05 Jul 2019, 15:17

Because you got access to everything. (Well except for the first hours of Saturday that had technical issues sadly)
Kedde (30)
Producer

Postby Tedder35 » 05 Jul 2019, 21:06

is there a list of all of the sets recorded from the weekend somewhere pleasE?
Tedder35
State Citizen

Postby NS5 » 05 Jul 2019, 21:42

Hardscar:Also, the idea of premium streams was good and worth that price. Nothing bad in having access to watch any artist that you want by paying 5EUR and get stable quality during a stream (for the first time - errors with access can be omitted because they should be fixed in future).

+1, I wish all festivals adopt this practice.
The only thing I would complain is that you could only listen streams live. There was no ability to listen a stream at later time, thus you had to choose one act when two acts you love played at the same time.
Actually I would not mind to pay more and have that ability. Even restrictions like you have for renting movies (you can only watch a movie during 48 hours since you clicked Play) would be fine for me.
NS5
State Newcomer

Postby KiLLu12258 » 06 Jul 2019, 00:09

NS5:

+1, I wish all festivals adopt this practice.
The only thing I would complain is that you could only listen streams live. There was no ability to listen a stream at later time, thus you had to choose one act when two acts you love played at the same time.
Actually I would not mind to pay more and have that ability. Even restrictions like you have for renting movies (you can only watch a movie during 48 hours since you clicked Play) would be fine for me.

sadly q gets a lot of hate for that. i wouldnt have a problem with paying some euros monthly and get high quality video streams then.
thats a good deal.
KiLLu12258
State Senior Citizen

Postby The_Rob11 » 06 Jul 2019, 08:19

5€ is more than worth it
- Way more better quality instead of pixels
- No breaks during the sets (with annoying recaps, interviews and so on
- Every stage as video or as audio
- 25% of artist stream free, even in bad quality. So 75% is missing
- endshows in 4K dude!

Keep in mind how expensive live-streaming is in that way. So,it’s definitely not milking! 5 Eur is nothing for this what you get
The_Rob11
State Newcomer

Postby kennymanson » 06 Jul 2019, 09:39

The images from above in the middle of the fireworks in the video of the closing are really awesome!
DEFQON.1 2018 - Now i'm finally a WEEKEND WARRIOR
kennymanson
State Celebrity

Postby Double-T » 06 Jul 2019, 10:43

kennymanson:The images from above in the middle of the fireworks in the video of the closing are really awesome!

Thought the same yeah, wondered how they actually filmed that o_O
Double-T (30)
Baguette Baguette!

Postby Qre8ive » 06 Jul 2019, 10:48

The_Rob11:5€ is more than worth it
- Way more better quality instead of pixels
- No breaks during the sets (with annoying recaps, interviews and so on
- Every stage as video or as audio
- 25% of artist stream free, even in bad quality. So 75% is missing
- endshows in 4K dude!

Keep in mind how expensive live-streaming is in that way. So,it’s definitely not milking! 5 Eur is nothing for this what you get

Endshows in 4k? The stream went to max 1080p (and lagged A LOT at some points).. unless you mean youtube 4k, which has nothing to do with the 5euro streaming money.

5 euro was ok btw, would've expected a bit more stable stream for it though.
Qre8ive
Founder

Postby Gommes_ » 06 Jul 2019, 13:48

Double-T:
kennymanson:The images from above in the middle of the fireworks in the video of the closing are really awesome!

Thought the same yeah, wondered how they actually filmed that o_O

With a drone I guess.
I hear home in that bass
Gommes_ (37)
State Celebrity

Postby Reverse Ghost » 06 Jul 2019, 18:54

Just checked out a whole bunch of the sets, they're all great! Audiofreq and Thera both keeping the OG Hardstyle spirit alive! (L)
Reverse Ghost (28)
State Legend

Postby Qobalt » 07 Jul 2019, 22:11

A little bit off topic but still relevant question: do you know guys how to remove Defqon entrance wristband without cutting it? It seems that fiber is melted, so there’s a difficulty...
DEFQON.1 2018 | DEFQON.1 2019 | DEFQON.1 2020 @ HOME | DEFQON.1 2021 @ HOME | DEFQON.1 2022

Qobalt (28)
State Celebrity

Postby hurricane01 » 07 Jul 2019, 23:21

Qobalt:A little bit off topic but still relevant question: do you know guys how to remove Defqon entrance wristband without cutting it? It seems that fiber is melted, so there’s a difficulty...

Maybe you can make it (carefull) hot again with the tip of a cloth iron. Then try if it will come loose.
I used a pair of scissors though (so no perfect wrist band now)
hurricane01
State Senior Citizen

Postby Pinago » 08 Jul 2019, 09:35

That „Live The Moment“ Remix is definately made by Wildstylez. He played it at Hard Island (insta story)
:dance:
Pinago
State Citizen

Postby Shendooo » 08 Jul 2019, 14:41

Can't believe Geck-o actually followed through with his promise of playing Soul Train for an hour :rofl: Just got round to listening to his set and the technical aspect of it is quite incredible.
Shendooo
State Native

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles