Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[28/06/2019 (?) - 30/06/2019] Defqon.1 Weekend Festival - One Tribe

Looking for parties?

Postby Jammy » 03 Dec 2018, 20:43

I’ve that from a few people that they are trying to get permission for a full day Friday and the Gathering being on the Thursday night.

I guess we’ll hear more after Wow Wow.
Jammy
State Citizen

Postby Solar » 05 Dec 2018, 13:07

Gracio:
Solar:The Friday will become a full festival day.

Source????

There are no 'official statements' yet. But in 2017 Q-dance CEO Wouter Tavecchio announced that they where making plans to add an extra day to the festival. Of course the will need to get a permit from the municipality of Dronten. It's very likely that they will get this because the "A Campinflight to Lowlands Paradise" festival has a simular setup, arive on Thursday have full festival days on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, leave on Monday. So there is a precedent and they haven't maxed out the number of annual event days allowed on the location.
Another problem however may be due to logistics, an extra day requires a lot of extra resources and that may be a bottleneck in the end. So that's why I think Q-dance keeps "een slag om de arm" in the confirmation about the actual dates.
Solar
State Citizen

Postby kennymanson » 05 Dec 2018, 15:05

Don’t know if it will be a 4th day or not
But I found strange that they announce “last weekend of june” and not 28-29-30 June

I hope there will be a 4 day :-)))
DEFQON.1 2018 - Now i'm finally a WEEKEND WARRIOR
kennymanson
State Native

Postby Solar » 05 Dec 2018, 16:20

kennymanson:Don’t know if it will be a 4th day or not
But I found strange that they announce “last weekend of june” and not 28-29-30 June

I hope there will be a 4 day :-)))

I don't think there will be 4th day, arriving on Thursday doesn't mean that there will be music or any other activity. It just means you can set your tent up end meet with your neighbours. You will probably have to bring your own music and entertainment :hat:
Solar
State Citizen

Postby kennymanson » 05 Dec 2018, 19:08

It’s not like Friday for the gathering now?
DEFQON.1 2018 - Now i'm finally a WEEKEND WARRIOR
kennymanson
State Native

Postby Amperial » 05 Dec 2018, 22:24

Hey people some quests as next year we would like to attend defqon differently.

When and how do you get those early presales codes?
Afaik there are super early presale codes available for those special Defqon packages (and tickets).

Are there hotel packages you'd recommend?
Are they worth it? I heard booking hotel and tickets separately is even cheaper.
What is a good hotel tip for defqon?

Are there other packages you'd recommend?
That Comfort Deluxe package looks really neat. Is it worth it?

Thanks in advance peeps.
Amperial
State Native

Postby KiLLu12258 » 06 Dec 2018, 10:47

Amperial:Hey people some quests as next year we would like to attend defqon differently.

Afaik there are super early presale codes available for those special Defqon packages (and tickets).

Are they worth it? I heard booking hotel and tickets separately is even cheaper.

Thanks in advance peeps.

i think on march.. i can recommend a house at the landal waterparc, thats even cheaper then the special camping things and a lot better then a hotel.
KiLLu12258
State Citizen

Postby Amperial » 06 Dec 2018, 18:33

KiLLu12258:
Amperial:Hey people some quests as next year we would like to attend defqon differently.

Thanks in advance peeps.

i think on march.. i can recommend a house at the landal waterparc, thats even cheaper then the special camping things and a lot better then a hotel.

Dude. This waterparc thing is insane. Thank you for that.
I've checked out their website for bookings though there was completely nothing available during the last week of June.

Than i've called their service (i didn't believe it) and some friendly woman told me there is some kind of "business reservation" and therefore they've blocked the whole week. So it might be q-dance did that for defqon.1 & new presale packages? Don't know.

Back to my questions:

Do you know how to get those presale codes?
Which hotels guys do you recommend?
Amperial
State Native

Postby Solar » 06 Dec 2018, 23:03

kennymanson:It’s not like Friday for the gathering now?

Most likely not, al least nothing large scale. But who knows? I'm basing my opinion of what I know from the Lowlands festival, but this is all very new and it may be different.
Solar
State Citizen

Postby Solar » 06 Dec 2018, 23:06

Presale works by subscribing. Just keep an eye on the Defqon. 1 website or fb. I use multiple accounts, always have at least on presale code.

Did you check out the Zuiderzee resort? It's on a few kilometer from the festival and I believe the have a bus going from and to the festival.

https://en.europarcs.nl/holiday-resorts ... -zuiderzee

The waterparc is more close to the city of Harderwijk. A collegue of mine lives on the parc and he told me they have a lot of guest over there during DQ. 1

Personally I stay on the camping, nothing beats the camping imo. I understand that it's not always the best solution for people who come by plane. I could go by bike but prefer going by car ;)
Solar
State Citizen

Postby KiLLu12258 » 10 Dec 2018, 19:33

Amperial:
KiLLu12258:

Thanks in advance peeps.

Dude. This waterparc thing is insane. Thank you for that.
I've checked out their website for bookings though there was completely nothing available during the last week of June.

Than i've called their service (i didn't believe it) and some friendly woman told me there is some kind of "business reservation" and therefore they've blocked the whole week. So it might be q-dance did that for defqon.1 & new presale packages? Don't know.

Back to my questions:

Do you know how to get those presale codes?
Which hotels guys do you recommend?

since a few years they booked the whole parc at the defqon weekend, so its completily full with defqon people and some qdance stuff.
The Sale for this thing is a bit earlier then the normal ticket sale, as its one of those travel & stay packages, i think it will begin at early march.
KiLLu12258
State Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles