Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[08/02/2020] DEDIQATED - 20 Years Of Q-dance [NL]

Looking for parties?

Postby Jay » 09 Feb 2020, 22:00

This was one of the best Q-Dance events I experienced in the last 10 years. Reliving all those memories and hearing so many tracks live i never thought i'd hear live again. The atmosphere and setting was immaculate.

The whole show was absolutely batshit-insane - dwarves everything that happened so far in the Gelredome if you ask me. On an occasion like this I don't even care that the whole thing was a planned, pre-recorded and lightshow-timecoded thing - the endresult was just perfect.

Sure, there are tracks and artists I missed but as far as perfect can be achieved - this was it.
Jay (27)
Diehard Set Collector

Postby maria111 » 10 Feb 2020, 00:32

I just finished watching the rebroadcast and i cant believe that i was there!

The past the present and the future gather all together in one amazing party! Really good experience i really had a good time!

p.s I was so emotional during Angel :'(

p.s 2 I forgot how mobile signal goes so off during partying there!
maria111 (38)
State Citizen

Postby asocialresearch » 10 Feb 2020, 11:13

Can we have this every year Q-dance? Or a Qlimax during the day? What an awesome party! I can not think of anything that wasn't perfect, maybe a little 'too crowded' but wasnt really a biggy. _O_
Last edited by asocialresearch on 10 Feb 2020, 13:31, edited 1 time in total.
asocialresearch
State Citizen

Postby Scitex » 10 Feb 2020, 12:10

I am also a big fan of during the day partying!!
Scitex
State Senior Citizen

Postby hurricane01 » 10 Feb 2020, 16:22

The ode during the the track Angels to the Soundengineer who unfortunately passed away last week :'(

hurricane01
State Senior Citizen

Postby Tekk » 10 Feb 2020, 16:45

hurricane01:The ode during the the track Angels to the Soundengineer who unfortunately passed away last week :'(

One of the highlights in all that years for me
Freaqshow 16, 17
Q-Base 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
Qlimax 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
Defqon 1 16, 17, 18, 19
Airforce 16
X-Qlusive Frequencerz 18
Syndicate 16
I AM Hardstyle 17
MoH 17
Intents Festival 17, 18
Decibel 18
EDC Las Vegas 19
Tekk (28)
State Native

Postby Skape » 11 Feb 2020, 12:41

Tomix:edit: where the f#ck was Lost in Dreams? (6)

A true shame they didn't play it during the tribute to Q-Base ! How dare them not playing it seriously...
Skape
State Celebrity

Postby maria111 » 11 Feb 2020, 13:13

hurricane01:The ode during the the track Angels to the Soundengineer who unfortunately passed away last week :'(

What a beautiful moment i really cried during this one! ( even that i didnt knew The person who passed away personally and all) it was really amazing! It is kind funny the contrast of emotionals between this song and the first one,one song i was crying the next one i was screaming and singing all over (L)
maria111 (38)
State Citizen

Postby MatMan » 11 Feb 2020, 13:41

Best indoor event to date!

Basically some sort of "best of"+"legends" kind of style, but with the rhythm of a power hour!
So much energy! We had hard time to figure out when was the right time to eat, because it was really bad to miss even a single minute of it.

The day format wasn't bad at all, if not for the fact that you don't have trains after midnight or so... And they used it to pump up the music! We were in the middle, right in front of the camera, and it was so damn loud. Too bad I forgot my earplugs home. Nothing compared to list Qlimax, if you ask me. It was more 2013/2014 kind of volume.

Still pissed that classics such as Rage or Natural were so low positioned in the top 100, but it could have been WAY worse!

I think the only tracks we missed, were "one moment" and "next dimensional world".... all the others were played (maybe 10 seconds, but still....). From "age of love", "listen to me mama"... to the most popular recent ones.

IMHO, the only set that was "weak" was "world of madness"... I really had very high expectations of those 3 and I didn't expect any orange heart/vini vici kind of songs.

Seriously, it was so F*****G great!
Qlimax 2013|2014|2015|2016|2017|2018|2019
Defqon.1 2016|2017
X-Qlusive Da Tweekaz
MatMan
State Newcomer

Postby HardstyleStewie » 11 Feb 2020, 15:39

Wow! What can I say?

Dediqated was matchless! Great musical mix of the past years of all harder styles. I even enjoyed hardcore again) The show and deco were top. And these lasers were just awesome! And of course a wonderful celebration atmosphere. I felt at home (L) Yes, it was very crowded and at the beginning it was very hot on the dance floor. But sometimes it's just part of it.

You can only thank Q-Dance for what they do!
So again in 10 years? :p
Dediqated, 11 x Qlimax, 3 x Hard Bass, 2 x Defqon.1, 2 x Black, 2 x In Qontrol, 2 x Reverze, Decibel, Freaqshow, Wow Wow, Qapital, Thunderdome, Masters of Hardcore, Syndicate, Mayday, Tomorrowland...
HardstyleStewie
State Senior Citizen

Postby kennymanson » 11 Feb 2020, 23:55

One of the best moment of the night

Guyz I think we have to thanks Q-dance for this show
It was magical
It was unique
It was simply the best indoor event until now
DEFQON.1 2018 - Now i'm finally a WEEKEND WARRIOR
kennymanson
State Celebrity

Postby MatMan » 12 Feb 2020, 13:04

kennymanson:

It was magical
It was unique

And it was so underrated before the event itself. Very few posts here and on reddit, low hype (compared to Qlimax, at least), we expected a stage "on budget" with a lot of "recycled" elements from the past events... and at the end it was just PERFECT.
Qlimax 2013|2014|2015|2016|2017|2018|2019
Defqon.1 2016|2017
X-Qlusive Da Tweekaz
MatMan
State Newcomer

Postby asocialresearch » 12 Feb 2020, 14:32

MatMan:
kennymanson:

It was magical
It was unique

And it was so underrated before the event itself. Very few posts here and on reddit, low hype (compared to Qlimax, at least), we expected a stage "on budget" with a lot of "recycled" elements from the past events... and at the end it was just PERFECT.

Just celebrate this every year, with the exact same show over and over. I would go. :one: :pacman: (L)
asocialresearch
State Citizen

Postby RidiQless » 12 Feb 2020, 18:47

What a party that was. Hands down one of the best, if not the best indoor event I've ever been too. Didn't really care that it was prerecorded, I actually expected that to happen (I mean, look at that line up :rofl:). I had so much fun, loved every part of it. Finding a timeslot to eat was so damn hard.

That Power of the Mind, Tonight and Live the Moment were played as remixes/edits during the top 25 was a little bit confusing. I guess people were just to stupid to select the right track while voting. no idea though, doesn't really make sense..
RidiQless (26)
State Celebrity

Postby Qre8ive » 12 Feb 2020, 19:03

RidiQless:That Power of the Mind, Tonight and Live the Moment were played as remixes/edits during the top 25 was a little bit confusing. I guess people were just to stupid to select the right track while voting. no idea though, doesn't really make sense..

The edit/remix of Live the Moment wasn't even available for voting I think? It's more likely just q-dance choosing for those versions, wouldn't be the first time they adjust things in top lists anyways :)
Qre8ive
State Native

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles