Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

PSY - GANGNAM STYLE (Defiant Bootleg)

Are you unsigned and made a complete track you're very satisfied with?

Postby Defiant » 09 Sep 2012, 20:56

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?xj6khb72xqxpk1p

This is only made for fun over the weekend!
My little bootleg of the well known hit gangnam style! :wave:
Defiant (26)
State Senior Citizen

Postby F-Rank » 09 Sep 2012, 21:50

Nice try on a remix. I find it really catchy, though it's the kick which bugs me. It needs more power and drive. The reverse one is fine, but it should have more power.

Anyhow. Fedt lavet!
VOL-E:why do we need girls on the forum if we have Emre?

dolanpls:>euphoric.
>recycled.
>listens to RR album and wonders, why is there three tracks 10 times, but instead of Nolz screaming cunt, he screams fuck!
> Fucking amazing
F-Rank (26)
State Native

Postby Laksen » 09 Sep 2012, 22:00

I think it's hard to do a proper remix of this track, but you've done a good try :)
I find the melody a bit messy, and the kick annoys me too :p
Men...
F-Rank:Fedt lavet!
;)
Let The Madness Be Your Education
Laksen (25)
State Celebrity

Postby Doeneralii » 09 Sep 2012, 22:17

ahahaha too funny :D
I've got some tips for you :
1. it would sound much (!) better if you would try to put the kick in the same pitch as the screech! thta would mean to me like 3 halftones up (dunno by ear)
2. I would try to keep the volume of the voice - both in main part and intro - a bit more louder and more present by eqing it that way, because thats the thing you wanna emphasize and not the 8-bit thingy I think right?
3. the part from 2.20 to 2.50 sounds too dry, add a synth/pad/bass to it

Otherwise! : good job at the climax and the general sound design, you just need to work on the little things now ;)

and Laksen : the melody is almost the same as original! :D

Don't dream it, just do it!
Doeneralii
State Citizen

Postby SarahKerrigan » 09 Sep 2012, 22:21

Just no. Sorry :(
SarahKerrigan
State Celebrity

Postby Laksen » 09 Sep 2012, 22:23

Doeneralii:and Laksen : the melody is almost the same as original! :D

I know :p That's what I meant by saying it's hard to do a proper remix :)
Let The Madness Be Your Education
Laksen (25)
State Celebrity

Postby Defiant » 09 Sep 2012, 23:12

Wow so many comments, alright, please remember that this is made entirely out of boredom and fun! So nothing serious about the track even though I am pleased with the result.

Either way thanks for the feedback guys, the kick is sort of an old kick which I thought fitted the style nice, but thats just my oppinion ;)

And it isnt a remix guys :D Bootleg!
Defiant (26)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Vicious » 10 Sep 2012, 07:32

Vicious
State Hero

Postby NoiseTemper » 10 Sep 2012, 11:56

:eyeroll:.
NoiseTemper
State Outsider

Postby Digital Audio Tape » 10 Sep 2012, 12:22

oh sweet lord. first there was Somebody That I Used To Know, then Call Me Maybe, now this... come on, is that really necessary to do a remix of each and every hit song of the moment? :facepalm:
Brennan Heart:It's called hardstyle for good reason. It's hard and it's style

aw yiss! My new shiny facebook page!
Digital Audio Tape (31)
Crab

Postby Raw Output » 10 Sep 2012, 13:02

Wtf is gangnam? It keeps popping up everywhere and I have no idea what it is
Raw Output (26)
Producer

Postby AaronM » 10 Sep 2012, 13:08

AaronM (25)
Producer

Postby Prozel » 10 Sep 2012, 19:04

Digital Audio Tape:oh sweet lord. first there was Somebody That I Used To Know, then Call Me Maybe, now this... come on, is that really necessary to do a remix of each and every hit song of the moment? :facepalm:

You complain about this bootleg but when Wildstylez does one on a Madonna you dont mind? What the hell man.
Prozel (25)
State Celebrity

Postby Digital Audio Tape » 11 Sep 2012, 07:20

Prozel:
Digital Audio Tape:oh sweet lord. first there was Somebody That I Used To Know, then Call Me Maybe, now this... come on, is that really necessary to do a remix of each and every hit song of the moment? :facepalm:

You complain about this bootleg but when Wildstylez does one on a Madonna you dont mind? What the hell man.

'cos people still remember madonna's track after what... 12 years now. and this crapfest will be forgotten in a year. no, really, just remember how "I wave my hands up in the air sometimes, singin' hey-yo, Galileo" was all over the internet a couple of years ago. and so? who remembers this song now? nobody! that's my point.
i can understand why wildy made a bootleg of Madonna's classic track, that everyone knows. but making a booty of whatever is trending on the internet at the moment is just lame, it's basically an attempt to jump on a bandwagon. so all these 9fags, who are searching the youtube for parodies of this overhyped crapsong would possibly stumble upon this bootleg and, maybe, even like and share it.
it's all about overhyping and whatever it is popular at the moment. i bet, if there was an official YOLO anthem, it would be trending all over 9gag, and there would be a hardstyle bootleg.
Brennan Heart:It's called hardstyle for good reason. It's hard and it's style

aw yiss! My new shiny facebook page!
Digital Audio Tape (31)
Crab

Postby The Hown » 11 Sep 2012, 09:26

Digital Audio Tape:
Prozel:

'cos people still remember madonna's track after what... 12 years now. and this crapfest will be forgotten in a year. no, really, just remember how "I wave my hands up in the air sometimes, singin' hey-yo, Galileo" was all over the internet a couple of years ago. and so? who remembers this song now? nobody! that's my point.
i can understand why wildy made a bootleg of Madonna's classic track, that everyone knows. but making a booty of whatever is trending on the internet at the moment is just lame, it's basically an attempt to jump on a bandwagon. so all these 9fags, who are searching the youtube for parodies of this overhyped crapsong would possibly stumble upon this bootleg and, maybe, even like and share it.
it's all about overhyping and whatever it is popular at the moment. i bet, if there was an official YOLO anthem, it would be trending all over 9gag, and there would be a hardstyle bootleg.

Wildstylez also did a remix of Wild Onez which perfectly fits your deffinition of crapfest music
This track (Gangnam) is ment to be bad and thats what makes it awesome imo
The Hown (30)
State Native

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles