Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

PSY - GANGNAM STYLE (Defiant Bootleg)

Are you unsigned and made a complete track you're very satisfied with?

Postby Digital Audio Tape » 11 Sep 2012, 09:31

The Hown:Wildstylez also did a remix of Wild Onez which perfectly fits your deffinition of crapfest music
This track (Gangnam) is ment to be bad and thats what makes it awesome imo

no, it's slightly different. the popularity of Wild One Two was ensured by the huge rotation on radio. here i was talking about the so-called "internet sensation". Gangnam Style gained it's popularity through the internet, thanks to weird video and 9gag.
Brennan Heart:It's called hardstyle for good reason. It's hard and it's style

aw yiss! My new shiny facebook page!
Digital Audio Tape (31)
Crab

Postby Defiant » 11 Sep 2012, 09:56

Digital Audio Tape:
The Hown:Wildstylez also did a remix of Wild Onez which perfectly fits your deffinition of crapfest music

no, it's slightly different. the popularity of Wild One Two was ensured by the huge rotation on radio. here i was talking about the so-called "internet sensation". Gangnam Style gained it's popularity through the internet, thanks to weird video and 9gag.

9gag :facepalm:

Either way, the track is not meant to be taken seriously, come on guys its music, no need to be mad ^^

Defiant (26)
State Senior Citizen

Postby The Hown » 11 Sep 2012, 09:59

Digital Audio Tape:

True that, but imo radio and 9gag are equally hyping stuff
A track doesnt have to be good to be on the radio, gangnam style is nr 1 now here in the nederlands in the charts
I don't think theres a lot of difference between the hyping done on radio or 9gag, both are done by people who are retarded (hipster) who think they are cool and know shit about music
About the video, the past has proven that a weird dance works to get your track popular: ozone, macarena, ketchup song, (maybe even greece), etc so its just normal that artist who aim and a making a hit try to do this

OT: I didnt like the vocal placement, but did like the concept of you making this remix
I see the whole gangnam hype as a big joke, so making 'funny' remixes of it just builds further on this joke :one:
The Hown (30)
State Native

Postby Prozel » 11 Sep 2012, 19:35

Calling this a cash in and at the same calling a bootleg of Madonna totally because.. why again? Madonna is more known than PSY ever gonna get. Even if most people on the internet has heard (not just 9gag) Gangnam Style it's still close at all to Madonna poupolarity/people know who she is. If there's one jumping on the bandwagon it's WSZ all the way, not saying this is also (bear in mind that i dont mind it).
Prozel (25)
State Celebrity

Postby R3cl41m3r » 12 Sep 2012, 02:48

Americans popularise a lot of weird shit....
"If you want to assert a truth, first make sure it's not just an opinion that you desperately want to be true."
-Neil DeGrasse Tyson
R3cl41m3r (24)
State Celebrity

Location: Australia (au) The place where everything can kill you.

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles