State Retired Person

Postby macdz » 21 Oct 2019, 20:54

this Sickmode is a walking catastrophe. It adds nothing. What a waste of "tape"
Monitor Audio BX6, NAD C356-BEE, REL T5
https://www.instagram.com/redefineyourvalue
macdz (31)
State Legend

Postby th3r3zo » 22 Oct 2019, 01:34

All of those tracks sounds the same. Not my thing sorry.
th3r3zo
State Hero

Postby macdz » 22 Oct 2019, 15:49

th3r3zo:All of those tracks sounds the same. Not my thing sorry.

thank you for saying it
Monitor Audio BX6, NAD C356-BEE, REL T5
https://www.instagram.com/redefineyourvalue
macdz (31)
State Legend

Postby Amperial » 22 Oct 2019, 21:23

th3r3zo:All of those tracks sounds the same. Not my thing sorry.

Actually pretty true. That was also my first impression after listening to the previews.
Amperial
State Native

Postby NEKA » 24 Oct 2019, 15:33

Sounds like an album on the works judging from the previews (wouldn't be surprised, gotta make money).
Besides few nice tricks and kicks, it's all recycled Malice and something they have already done.
NEKA (25)
Producer

Postby Mortryx » 24 Oct 2019, 18:12

After reading the comments I expected something way worse... but this is basically a Crypsis track with "Gearbox" kicks, not bad IMO but I'll wait for HQ of this ;)
Mortryx (26)
State Senior Citizen

Postby GianaWana » 26 Oct 2019, 12:47

the thing i appreciate of this kind of style is the variaton. even if you listen in headphones and everything looksa like same because "the melody ok so now 20 sec of this kick and 20 sec of other kick blblabla", on dancefloor has a different effect.
this is dancefloor music guys, compared to the 2014/2016 popular raw it's more powerful and give to mee that extra energy, and less boring against that kind of raw mentioned before.
QLIMAX 2011| HARDBASS 2012 | QLIMAX 2012 | QBASE 2013 | QLIMAX 2013 | XQLUSIVE LEGENDS | QLIMAX 2014 | HARDBASS 2016 | QLIMAX 2016 | QLIMAX 2018
GianaWana
State Native

Postby NEKA » 26 Oct 2019, 15:12

GianaWana:the thing i appreciate of this kind of style is the variaton. even if you listen in headphones and everything looksa like same because "the melody ok so now 20 sec of this kick and 20 sec of other kick blblabla", on dancefloor has a different effect.
this is dancefloor music guys, compared to the 2014/2016 popular raw it's more powerful and give to mee that extra energy, and less boring against that kind of raw mentioned before.

I disagree.
you don't need a multitude of different kind of kicks, keys and screeches in one track to make it hard.
2014/2016 raw did it far better with proper atmospheres and few earth-shattering kicks.

For example, tracks by The Machine, Minus Militia, Digital Mindz and Riiho are still on a different level compared to most modern raw tracks. Sure nowadays raw is harder and has more variation, but it's more forgettable.
Most tracks are only meant for dancefloor with their variation and when you have lot of tracks which all use the same ideas ideas and tricks, it makes them boring in a long term.
There are producers who make more modern raw (Delete, Regain, Luminite for example) but still have the idea of older era: Make a good track you can both listen and dance to.
NEKA (25)
Producer

Postby GianaWana » 26 Oct 2019, 16:19

technically speaking i can answer YES on what you have just told. i was a true fan of riiho and digital mindz, they both had the potential of changing the quality and creativity of the raw style. too bad they almost stopped for a while.
but nowadays i find more intresting a malice/sickmode track instead a digital punk/harddriver/radical redemption average track as example. of course every style have it's moment, after that it became boring.
listening some sickmode preview you can hear lots of styles put into 1 track, togheter with his signiture of deep and various kicks. malice and him were born with the delete influence and they've done well. it's a personal opinion, on dancefloor is insane, but not an entire night ofc. riiho and digital mindz were awesome, higher quality productions with that perfect ambience in it.
QLIMAX 2011| HARDBASS 2012 | QLIMAX 2012 | QBASE 2013 | QLIMAX 2013 | XQLUSIVE LEGENDS | QLIMAX 2014 | HARDBASS 2016 | QLIMAX 2016 | QLIMAX 2018
GianaWana
State Native

Postby th3r3zo » 26 Oct 2019, 17:43

Many people need to know, no everybody can go to a festival to hear this kind of tracks. Unfurtenatly the only way i can hear is in my earphones, house or car stereo. If the tracks sounds like shit, can´t produce the minimun feeling to hear over and over again, the reseult is... this not works.
The hardstyle of this days is beyond of Holland, belgium, germany is in all of the globe, you need a recognizable style not only brutal kicks - average intro - burtal kicks and sounds in an average anti over and over again in all of your tracks.
th3r3zo
State Hero

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles