Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[FL] Nustyle Kick with Hydra & Sylenth1

For all Hardstyle tutorials regarding DJ'ing and Producing

Postby Alex149 » 30 Apr 2010, 17:06

I just made a nustyle kick fast! Im not 100% satisfied with it so i thought ill give it away for free to help some people. :D

What you need:

FL8
Izotope Trash
Hydra
Sylenth1 2.0
Ohmicide

Preview:

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/222029 ... cheese.mp3

FLP:

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/222029 ... cheese.zip

Good luck with it!

Greetz,
Alex
Alex149
Producer

Postby hardstylah » 11 May 2010, 20:18

Yeah, it's an alright kick but not the best. Thanks for sharing the FLP I'll take a look.

The problem is it's too "flat". It's almost like a pad, sitting under all the sounds, there's no punch to it.

The sound itself is a little harsh, too dry. That's why I always hate using these amateur VSTs like Junglist and Sylenth and shit. They just don't produce the professional juicy sound...
hardstylah
State Outsider

Postby D-Verze » 14 May 2010, 14:59

LOOOOOL, Sylenth amateur?
Connect with D-Verze
Image Image Image Image
D-Verze (26)
Producer

Postby Radiant » 15 May 2010, 23:55

hardstylah:Yeah, it's an alright kick but not the best. Thanks for sharing the FLP I'll take a look.

The problem is it's too "flat". It's almost like a pad, sitting under all the sounds, there's no punch to it.

The sound itself is a little harsh, too dry. That's why I always hate using these amateur VSTs like Junglist and Sylenth and shit. They just don't produce the professional juicy sound...

Shiiit, that's the second time you're embarrassing yourself.
Radiant
State Newcomer

Postby John Cove » 16 May 2010, 00:35

Sylenth amateur :rofl:

You can copy pretty much every synth from the big jocks with that plug-in
John Cove (31)
Crab

Postby malicious_kode » 16 May 2010, 02:50

hardstylah:That's why I always hate using these amateur VSTs like Junglist and Sylenth and shit. They just don't produce the professional juicy sound...

What an odd thing to say... Sines, squares and triangles will sound the same out of Sylenth1 as they do coming out of any other digital synth, hardware or software. Quality sound comes from programming and processing these fundamentals in the right way. The output is directly relative to the input.
No kick topics, no exceptions.
For kick-related stuff use the topics in the red text above. #n00bz4eVar
malicious_kode
State Celebrity

Postby malicious_kode » 16 May 2010, 03:04

...And after all that, i remembered to listen to the kick. I'm thinking it could use more low and a bit less mid. I don't have FL so I can't see your settings but I'd try out some of the other waveforms on one of the oscillators. You might find something that works a bit better. I probably don't need to say this and I realize it's only a preview, but a kick like that should sit a bit further back in the mix, although I guess it's only a one layer lead for illustration purposes, not a finished track, right?
No kick topics, no exceptions.
For kick-related stuff use the topics in the red text above. #n00bz4eVar
malicious_kode
State Celebrity

Postby Ronin » 09 Aug 2010, 16:10

so if sylenth is amatuer, what is professional plug-ins?
Ronin
State Outsider

Postby nikkita » 09 Aug 2010, 16:34

hardstylah:Yeah, it's an alright kick but not the best. Thanks for sharing the FLP I'll take a look.

it's not the VST, it's the producer
sic transit gloria mundi
nikkita
Vocalist

Postby Shepherd » 09 Aug 2010, 17:39

Indeed nikkita, who needs vst's these days, all you have to do is scream like you're getting killed, then when you're voice is all crackled, you have to shout one more time and you have the best synth ever (H)
Haha, no, but you're totally right. Good producers can get out of a lot of vst's the right sounds :)
Shepherd (25)
State Senior Citizen

Postby nikkita » 09 Aug 2010, 17:54

Shepherd:Indeed nikkita, who needs vst's these days, all you have to do is scream like you're getting killed, then when you're voice is all crackled, you have to shout one more time and you have the best synth ever (H)
Haha, no, but you're totally right. Good producers can get out of a lot of vst's the right sounds :)

I think it's hilarious that a lot of n00b producers spout a bunch of b/s, like their all time favourite besty producer totes would never waste their time with ~*amateur VST*~ except those so-called "amateur VSTs" are actually part of most producer's arsenault.

ONLY A VIRUS WILL PRODUCE ME A SUPER AWESOME SOUND THAT I WANT!!!1 no production experiences needed evar!!1

in b4 ~omg i'm just trolling u guys~ as a pretex for his own stupidity rofl
sic transit gloria mundi
nikkita
Vocalist

Postby Shepherd » 09 Aug 2010, 20:08

Well, i just don't care, anymore. I have to admit that their was a moment (about a good year and a half ago) that i REALLY REALLY wanted the virus ( :rofl: ). Back then i knew nothing about creating sounds, but i heared amazing stories about it. So that's why i forgive most people who say those things, it's because they are unexperienced and don't know what they are saying..
Maybe in a year or more, that guy will be saying the exact same thing
Shepherd (25)
State Senior Citizen

Postby nikkita » 09 Aug 2010, 21:32

Shepherd:Well, i just don't care, anymore. I have to admit that their was a moment (about a good year and a half ago) that i REALLY REALLY wanted the virus ( :rofl: ). Back then i knew nothing about creating sounds, but i heared amazing stories about it. So that's why i forgive most people who say those things, it's because they are unexperienced and don't know what they are saying..

yah, imo, there is a difference between "hay where can i get a virus? i heard they are what i need for producing cool sounds!" and "herp de derp i'm a champion producer and i poopoo on you and your amateur VST" :P the latter is certainly mock worthy. :>
sic transit gloria mundi
nikkita
Vocalist

Postby markienl » 12 Aug 2010, 12:21

Shepherd:Well, i just don't care, anymore. I have to admit that their was a moment (about a good year and a half ago) that i REALLY REALLY wanted the virus ( :rofl: ). Back then i knew nothing about creating sounds, but i heared amazing stories about it. So that's why i forgive most people who say those things, it's because they are unexperienced and don't know what they are saying..

That's not all treu, a Virus does have a unique hypersaw sound. other than that its just a great synth to work with. however you can make enough equel quality sounds with zeta, rapture or sylneth, even 3x0sc is freaking awesome. :whoop:
markienl (26)
State Newcomer

Postby Audiotwist » 24 Jan 2011, 04:59

Very late post but, just incase you didn't know, Zatox is not an amateur. He uses Sylenth1, try telling him it's shit.

I am God.
Audiotwist
State Newcomer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles