Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Nutty T Pro 53 hardsound Tutorial

For all Hardstyle tutorials regarding DJ'ing and Producing

Postby nuttyt » 03 Jan 2011, 19:39

Right first off I havent done a tutorial for a while and my Z3TA 1 really helped last year. We have used this sound in a few releases on Blutonium and M3ntal Records and hope it helps you further your career.

Some examples of tracks its been used in:
Warmduscher - Stow It (Nutty T Remix) (Blutonium)
Nutty T - 100% Noise (M3ntal Records)
Nutty T - Blurred (M3ntal Records)
CI-LOG - Burnin' Dial (M3ntal Remix) (M3ntal Records)
Nutty T - Victim (Retribution UK Anthem) (Nutty Trance)

So here goes:
1st Step

First off load the preset HPF Kickbass MW
Your filter env osc b in the poly mod section should be all the way up and freq A should be click on

2nd Step

In the osc A section the frequency should be on the 3rd notch and the saw and square icons need to be both clicked on and also turn on the sync.

3rd Step

In Osc B secion put frequency up to 2 notchs, fine to 5 notchs, switch the saw, and triangle icons on.

4th Step

In the mixer section turn both oscs all the way up and the noise all the way down.

5th Step

In the filter section, turn the cutoff right down, resonance right down, env amt turn up 2 and half notchs, KBD 2 and half notchs, attack up 1 notch decay 2 notchs, sustain 5 notchs, release all the way down.

6th Step

In the amplifier section, attack should be right down, decay 4 notchs, sustain up fully, release all the way down.

7th Step

Glide should be half way or 4 notchs, put the voices all the way up to 32 and put on the unison. analog should be half way again

I usually take off the delay etc in pro53 and put a external delay on but all to your descretion.
Put some fx like quadrafuzz for some nice distyortion and you have a nice fat sound

Now have a good play
Enjoy

Nutty T
Nutty Trance / M3ntal Records / Blutonium
Last edited by nuttyt on 26 Aug 2011, 01:26, edited 2 times in total.
nuttyt (36)
Producer

Postby TheBassAddict » 10 Mar 2011, 14:04

another good tutorial man, keep them coming! (H)
TheBassAddict (30)
State Citizen

Postby TheDDJ » 25 Aug 2011, 07:44

Where do you find the preset you're speaking of? I have z3ta+ v1.4, Will this plug in not have the preset HPF Kickbass MW?

I just need a little more explaination if its not too much to ask, and thanks again.
TheDDJ (28)
State Outsider

Postby joeyjoey » 26 Aug 2011, 10:08

TheDDJ:Where do you find the preset you're speaking of? I have z3ta+ v1.4, Will this plug in not have the preset HPF Kickbass MW?

I just need a little more explaination if its not too much to ask, and thanks again.

This tutorial is for Pro 53 and not for Z3ta,

You can find the preset in Pro 53 here:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/preset.png/
joeyjoey
State Newcomer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles