Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Formula One Topic

Talk about sports and its events.

Postby M3dia » 11 Nov 2018, 22:35

Scott Bounce:
Pretty stupid of Max to be honest, and I don't know why he never let Ocon unlap himself when he saw the pace he had up the outside, he already had Lewis in the bag anyway. Inexperience strikes again...

Ocon was like half a car behind on that turn and right before they crash you can see him regretting going inside as he tries to slow down... No reason to race the leader even if he had the pace for what, the next corner? Or at best like 2-3 rounds just to get lapped again? Stupid move. If you have the pace and want to get lapped a few moments or rounds later, do it safe. Don't make a 50/50 move like this and then even with the race leader :facepalm:

Not really a Verstappen fan here btw, but I can feel with him even if that pushing at the weighing was just as stupid
M3dia (25)
State Native

Postby Scott Bounce » 12 Nov 2018, 00:00

M3dia:
Scott Bounce:
Pretty stupid of Max to be honest, and I don't know why he never let Ocon unlap himself when he saw the pace he had up the outside, he already had Lewis in the bag anyway. Inexperience strikes again...

Ocon was like half a car behind on that turn and right before they crash you can see him regretting going inside as he tries to slow down... No reason to race the leader even if he had the pace for what, the next corner? Or at best like 2-3 rounds just to get lapped again? Stupid move. If you have the pace and want to get lapped a few moments or rounds later, do it safe. Don't make a 50/50 move like this and then even with the race leader :facepalm:

Not really a Verstappen fan here btw, but I can feel with him even if that pushing at the weighing was just as stupid

Ocon and the team have said he was "stuck behind Max" after boxing for the supers and the team told him he could un-lap himself. He was on a faster tyre so why Max didn't just let him go is beyond me, you look at the room Lewis gave Max last race because he didn't want taken out, Max should of showed some maturity and a bit of hindsight and let Ocon go. Max was the one in the position with everything to lose in a scenario with (at that exact point) the slower car.
The music was new black polished chrome, and it came over the summer like liquid night
Scott Bounce (32)
State Newcomer

Postby M3dia » 12 Nov 2018, 18:15

Very much true and I agree, stupid move by both tho IMO. Ofc Max has way more to lose, but on the other hand unnecessary risk taken by Ocon by the reasons I gave :D
M3dia (25)
State Native

Postby DjVero » 12 Nov 2018, 19:51

Scott Bounce:
M3dia:
Scott Bounce:

Ocon and the team have said he was "stuck behind Max" after boxing for the supers and the team told him he could un-lap himself. He was on a faster tyre so why Max didn't just let him go is beyond me, you look at the room Lewis gave Max last race because he didn't want taken out, Max should of showed some maturity and a bit of hindsight and let Ocon go. Max was the one in the position with everything to lose in a scenario with (at that exact point) the slower car.

Bullshit. Do you have proof of Ocon being faster or any statements other than Force India? Ocon was faster on the straight because of that bullshit DRS. There was absolutely no reason to go into that fight - which basically wasn't even a fight - like that and there's a reason the FIA gave Ocon a penalty. If you want to unlap, a driver should always take caution when unlapping from the leader, which Ocon clearly did not do. And then that stupid smirk on his face when Max confronted him, asshole.
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (31)
Crab

Postby Rigosen » 22 Nov 2018, 11:54

He's back (L) _O_

Rigosen (26)
State Native

Postby The Convicted » 25 Nov 2018, 17:07

The ending was incredible with those 3 drivers together <3 Never been the fan of Alonso, but hell, I'm going to miss him as a part of my childhood...

But at least Kubica is coming back not to suffer a very big loss!
The Convicted (24)
State Retired Person

Postby D-Jess » 25 Nov 2018, 21:06

Exactly my thoughts about Alonso, he was one of my idol pilots during my childhood, with Räikkönen, Schumacher and Button.
Goodbye Fernando, I hope you'll have a good retirement :respect:

Now for the next season I hope, since so many years, finally more battles and competition between ALL the teams and ESPECIALLY for the championship, I miss so much the feelings of 2007 and 2008 seasons ... :(
D-Jess (24)
State Celebrity

Postby The Convicted » 09 Dec 2018, 09:37

Seems like it was his afterparty or something lmao :rofl:
The Convicted (24)
State Retired Person

Postby D-Jess » 31 Mar 2019, 22:01

My gosh ... you don't how much I'm so disgusted for Leclerc ... :(
He deserved that victory more than anybody else, he's done an exceptional race, he has definitely the soul of a future champion.
And for Vettel what to say ... I just don't have words, I see him so much to be outdistanced by Leclerc this year :rofl:
D-Jess (24)
State Celebrity

Postby DjVero » 01 Apr 2019, 21:30

Exciting race and felt really sorry for Leclerc as well. Awesome driver. I'd say he's a more complete driver than Verstappen. Both exceptional talents, but Leclerc comes off a lot calmer, both inside and outside the car. He took his loss like a pro.

And Vettel, no words for that. Will this be his last year for Ferrari?
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (31)
Crab

Postby D-Jess » 14 Apr 2019, 19:52

3 races and 3 double podiums for Mercedes, just the best start of the championship for the team, just impressive _O_
And Ferrari (the team especially) who literally ridiculed itself in China, just no words.
They just totally served the Mercedes double on a plateau, they accumulated all the possible bullshit :rofl:

Apart from that, very good race from Albon imo, especially after his big crash in free practice :)
D-Jess (24)
State Celebrity

Postby DjVero » 12 May 2019, 17:31

3rd boring race in a row, holy shit :O
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (31)
Crab

Postby Valadia » 12 May 2019, 20:56

F1 is getting boring
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (21)
Producer

Postby D-Jess » 12 May 2019, 21:24

We can already say goodbye for Ferrari this year, Mercedes destroys just everything on their way.
D-Jess (24)
State Celebrity

Postby Valadia » 14 May 2019, 11:46

Zandvoort just got confirmed, hopefully not as replacement of Barcelona...
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (21)
Producer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles