Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Formula One Topic

Talk about sports and its events.

Postby The Convicted » 30 Sep 2018, 15:06

I don't really understand these faces at Mercedes. In a situation like this, it's understandable to let the driver with a chance of winning the WDC go for the better position and I guess Bottas knows that well.
Eating away from inside like a tapeworm growing with time
Try to starve it and you will just starve yourself
The Convicted (24)
State Retired Person

Postby GianaWana » 01 Oct 2018, 09:17

team orders happened in the past ok...but should be banned. it's good to let the drivers go for itself for a win. team orders should be allowed only if there are 1 or 2 crash as teammmate. they have to prevent as soon as possible the aggressive approach as teammate but not deciding from the box the fate of a race. that's not good for the sport and not a good message.
QLIMAX 2011| HARDBASS 2012 | QLIMAX 2012 | QBASE 2013 | QLIMAX 2013 | XQLUSIVE LEGENDS | QLIMAX 2014 | HARDBASS 2016 | QLIMAX 2016
GianaWana
State Native

Postby The Convicted » 21 Oct 2018, 22:04

YESYESYES, well done Kimi <3
The Convicted (24)
State Retired Person

Postby DjVero » 22 Oct 2018, 11:11

Brilliant drive from Max, from 18 to 2 without any collisions or real safety cars _O_ _O_
And Vettel again hahaha, it's getting pathetic now, frustated as fuck :fist: Ferrari should've contracted Leclerc and Raikkonen for next year :+ Speaking of Raikkonen, even though I'd have liked to see Max win, it was awesome to see the Iceman winning again. This might as well be his last victory in F1 :)
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (31)
Crab

Postby D-Jess » 22 Oct 2018, 11:13

A victory for Kimi, a great resistance against Hamilton, a great battle too between Max and Lewis, probably one of the bests GP this year _O_
And seriously WTF happens inside Vettel's mind ... after Suzuka and Monza, again a spin in Austin, I know that you have to take risks to maintain your survival for the championship, but there he's only ruining his chances for a while :facepalm:
D-Jess (24)
State Celebrity

Postby The Convicted » 22 Oct 2018, 14:18

D-Jess:And seriously WTF happens inside Vettel's mind ... after Suzuka and Monza, again a spin in Austin, I know that you have to take risks to maintain your survival for the championship, but there he's only ruining his chances for a while :facepalm:

Can't blame him for taking bigger risk when the WDC is not only in your hand but the luck as well. Witnessing Kimi's performance Seb could win this race without the spin tho.

Oh and yes, Max should not be forgotten, my other guy _O_

GianaWana:team orders happened in the past ok...but should be banned. it's good to let the drivers go for itself for a win. team orders should be allowed only if there are 1 or 2 crash as teammmate. they have to prevent as soon as possible the aggressive approach as teammate but not deciding from the box the fate of a race. that's not good for the sport and not a good message.

The only situation I'd punish the team is a Spielberg 2002-like one.
The Convicted (24)
State Retired Person

Postby The Convicted » 28 Oct 2018, 23:05

Congrats to Lewis. Michael's record is not that far away which I didn't really expect before the beginning of the hybrid era.

And don't forget about Max too :fist:
The Convicted (24)
State Retired Person

Postby GianaWana » 29 Oct 2018, 11:27

agree with your previous comment.

anyway yes congratz to lewis! he is a true champion. but not mercedes..from austin, when fia banned that holes in the wheel, his tyres are suffering like others. and the other 5 races when they left 1 second to all other cars withouth tyre problems?
QLIMAX 2011| HARDBASS 2012 | QLIMAX 2012 | QBASE 2013 | QLIMAX 2013 | XQLUSIVE LEGENDS | QLIMAX 2014 | HARDBASS 2016 | QLIMAX 2016
GianaWana
State Native

Postby Katsching » 11 Nov 2018, 20:19

Ocon Wtfffff
description of TOA - Genosha 175 #10:
The Outside Agency is more powerful than a locomotive that is more powerful than two locomotives!
Katsching (24)
State Hero

Postby The Convicted » 11 Nov 2018, 20:48

What the hell Ocon was doing? :rofl: It wasn't a nice thing to flip the bird by Max though.
The Convicted (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Bomberz » 11 Nov 2018, 20:49

Great race but Ocon...
Bomberz (25)
Global Mod

Postby DjVero » 11 Nov 2018, 21:13

What.an.idiot. I'm glad he doesn't have a car for next year, so he can reflect on how stupid that was, damn :fist: Other than that, what an awesome race. One of the best this season _O_
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (31)
Crab

Postby The Convicted » 11 Nov 2018, 21:39

The Convicted (24)
State Retired Person

Postby M3dia » 11 Nov 2018, 21:49

Bottas just patiently waiting in line :+
M3dia (25)
State Native

Postby Scott Bounce » 11 Nov 2018, 22:07

The Convicted:https://twitter.com/MaximeB123/status/1061692213288189952/video/1

This is not good at all.

Summoned to stewards for breach of sporting conduct. Pretty stupid of Max to be honest, and I don't know why he never let Ocon unlap himself when he saw the pace he had up the outside, he already had Lewis in the bag anyway. Inexperience strikes again...
The music was new black polished chrome, and it came over the summer like liquid night
Scott Bounce (32)
State Newcomer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles