Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

MUSIC MADE ADDICTZ

Postby mrcax5 » 30 Nov 2018, 18:53

#1 D-BLOCK & S-TE-FAN - THE INTRODUCTION

Absolutly love this. This is what we need right now, something that hasn't been done in the scene till now. First hand insights and talks by masters themselves (L)
The DJ spins a galaxy of black vinyl, for the gods that came to dance!

Hard Island '15 '16 '17| Defqon.1 '18 | Qlimax '15 '16 '17 | Freaqshow '17 | HardBass '18 | Reverze '18
mrcax5 (25)
State Native

Postby Tuset » 30 Nov 2018, 19:28

Love it! This is something hardstyle really needed _O_ _O_
Stay with the Project, move with the One
This was my signature, but I got very tired of Project One and Headhunterz lately.

The Qontinent 2015 - Reverze 2016 - Decibel Outdoor The Weekend 2016, 2017 - Qlimax 2016, 2017 - Return of Headhunterz
Tuset
State Senior Citizen

Postby ceero » 30 Nov 2018, 19:34

Was a bit skeptic about the idea first but this was def fun to listen to! Better than just another podcast with the same tunes as the other 37 ones out there.
ceero (27)
State Retired Person

Postby VTraxx » 30 Nov 2018, 20:19

I like this kind of Podcast :one: :dance:
Waves, Voices, Distorted Noises..
VTraxx (27)
Verified Source Ninja

Postby Romanian Hardstyler » 30 Nov 2018, 20:21

Awesome man _O_ _O_
Romanian Hardstyler (26)
State Celebrity

Postby Gommes_ » 30 Nov 2018, 20:22

Listening to it right now and I really like it!
I hear home in that bass
Gommes_ (34)
State Native

Postby bassfaceBAM » 02 Dec 2018, 01:27

This was great and has potential to go to some really exciting places. And the two of them seemed really natural, conversation flowing no awkwardness and it was funny to see D Block obviously itching to spill the beans about Ghost Stories and Stefan having to reign him in. Can't wait for the next episode.
bassfaceBAM (30)
State Celebrity

Postby Bomberz » 02 Dec 2018, 01:49

Already one of the best podcasts out there (L)
Bomberz (25)
Global Mod

Postby ThePrincipal » 02 Dec 2018, 02:32

about to watch now - we need a lot more analytical concepts in the scene for sure :)
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby The Convicted » 02 Dec 2018, 09:26

I watched the first episode and it's fine as an introduction. Although the covered topics and the flow of the talk wasn't really "there" yet and sometimes they mentioned things I've already heard from other producers (because it's true I guess and their hands are tied what to and not to tell ordinary people), but it's due to the fact it's a relatively new thing and the guys are still inexperienced. Their communicative competence is great, so I think the whole thing is just going to even better :D

What I'm afraid of already is that other producers will try to make something like this if concept becomes successful. And this is okay, however I have a bad feeling when taking a look at musical podcasts. As soon as a few people do it and they cover the majority of the hardstyle scene when they're inviting other guys to talk about their impressions and such, but PLEASE avoid the scenario when every second producer has a talking show because I really don't want this to be an overkill in a very little time and see reactions like "oh no, another podcast when people are talking about nonsense stuff".

But I hope I won't be right, I'm just being cautious.

Eating away from inside like a tapeworm growing with time
Try to starve it and you will just starve yourself
The Convicted (24)
Global Mod

Postby M3dia » 02 Dec 2018, 10:50

I read Scantraxx is trying to get it onto Spotify, would be great _O_
Haven't had a chance to listen yet, will do asap!
M3dia (25)
State Native

Postby ThePrincipal » 02 Dec 2018, 11:08

thought the flow was pretty good and I enjoyed lots of the stories, especially when they speak with such sadness about how retarded Australia is (namely New South Wales) in terms of wanting to ban music festivals (they are getting pretty successful at that so worrying times ahead).

Will tune in every podcast for sure :)
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby bassfaceBAM » 02 Dec 2018, 13:30

The Convicted:I watched the first episode and it's fine as an introduction. Although the covered topics and the flow of the talk wasn't really "there" yet and sometimes they mentioned things I've already heard from other producers (because it's true I guess and their hands are tied what to and not to tell ordinary people), but it's due to the fact it's a relatively new thing and the guys are still inexperienced. Their communicative competence is great, so I think the whole thing is just going to even better :D

What I'm afraid of already is that other producers will try to make something like this if concept becomes successful. And this is okay, however I have a bad feeling when taking a look at musical podcasts. As soon as a few people do it and they cover the majority of the hardstyle scene when they're inviting other guys to talk about their impressions and such, but PLEASE avoid the scenario when every second producer has a talking show because I really don't want this to be an overkill in a very little time and see reactions like "oh no, another podcast when people are talking about nonsense stuff".

But I hope I won't be right, I'm just being cautious.

If the podcasts are good it doesn't matter how many.
Collider and Screen Junkies both movie podcast are similar but then you have Double Toasted that's a whole different type of show due to the personalities involved. Quite a few other movie podcasts and what you find is you will gravitate to your personal preference.

I think the technical ones on this forum should host a podcast. A Hardstyle podcast made by fans for fans. I wish I had the equipment and I'd do it myself but my phone is the best and you would need a decent camera with a good mic otherwise it's just really amateurish
bassfaceBAM (30)
State Celebrity

Postby pscl » 03 Dec 2018, 13:21

one of the best podcasts out there...
really love how they talk about the scene, music, crowd, etc.
pscl
State Citizen

Postby asocialresearch » 03 Dec 2018, 14:21

The best artists in the hardstyle scene. Refreshing, original and always top notch. Even better than HHz but they're more polite and probably laugh at his marketingactions of comebacks etc.

Well done guys! _O_
asocialresearch
State Tourist

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles