Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Rebelion & Vertile - Simulation [Acid Reign]

Discuss all hardstyle releases here.

Postby DjVero » 29 Mar 2022, 17:00

Rocko:Basicly a Vertile track with a Rebelion kick slapped in. It's enjoyable, but doesn't bring anything new to the table.
Also gotta reinforce the comments made about Vertiles track structure and how it's getting predictable.

Yeah, it is. Sorry to say, but I can also tell exactly how the track is gonna be after 30s and that's not a good thing.

If it's not your taste, it's not your taste, simple. But how on earth do you expect producers to come up with a new kick every single track? Or every five tracks for that matter?
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (34)
Crab

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 29 Mar 2022, 17:25

The more it goes the more I hate the influence D-Sturb and SZP had on the scene.
lilfrenchidiot (26)
State Hero

Postby dAvid90 » 29 Mar 2022, 17:48

Emre:Awesome melody and loving the quick release _O_

This! (L)
dAvid90 (32)
State Native

Postby Shodan » 29 Mar 2022, 20:22

DjVero:how on earth do you expect producers to come up with a new kick every single track? Or every five tracks for that matter?

I think Ophidian said he has over 800 kicks? and in no way he has 800 tracks, i'm no producer and i already have made 40 kicks lmao
Don't agree with @Rocko but i can see what he means, kicks in this one have a diferent transient than regular Vertile and that's the Rebelion touch but the general structure and SFX that Vertile has been using for the past 2 years make it feel like it's the same track again lol
The greater the LIGHT, the bigger the SHADOW
Shodan (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Spaceman » 02 Apr 2022, 10:55

After listening a few times, I like the track, especially the melody is great (L) .
Spaceman (30)
State Native

Postby ThePrincipal » 02 Apr 2022, 11:28

every producer has a phase like what Vertile is having at present. Gets popular off 2-3 tracks and the next 12-15 are the same.

No one is immune from this. You either like that style or you don't and wait for the next evolution in their producing efforts :)

This is nice but I don't know what Rebelion did in this. Can't distinguish much from them in this.
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby Gommes_ » 03 Apr 2022, 14:41

I really dislike that people expect producers to put so many different kicks into their tracks. Like that would make the song better. Song writing is much more than this.
I hear home in that bass
Gommes_ (37)
State Celebrity

Postby Doctor Dave » 03 Apr 2022, 22:15

Generally I'm not a big fan of having a dozen different kicks in a track, Rooler's album for example when every single track changed kick every 10 seconds, I'm sure it's cool in a club but it wasn't much fun to listen to
Doctor Dave (34)
Producer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles