Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Udex - Don't Look Back [Heart for Hard]

Discuss all hardstyle releases here.

Postby Udex Music » 05 Dec 2021, 16:45

Darman:
Emre:@Darman

My point was that why would someone that obviously can produce by himself use a ghostproducer. And yeah it has PN influences. So does Voidax. Rejecta is Freqz influenced. A-RIZE is HHZ influenced. RR is the Hardstyle version of Angerfist. This '1:1 copied' is nothing new or surprising nowadays.

Good music is good music.

i would take a bet that this is ghostproduced :one: isaac can also produce by his own but diederik does that now, or take pavo or zany or or or .. :pacman:

I rarely participate in these types of discussions, but this time I felt the need to tell you (and everybody reading your comment) that you are 100% wrong here. I have been spending hundreds of hours in my studio for almost 13 years now (and still am, obviously..) and it just makes me sad to read comments like that.
Udex Music
Producer

Postby Xurreal » 05 Dec 2021, 17:07

Darman:ghostproduced

in case of music that's registered in the Netherlands you can actually look up things if you have any doubts
http://www.bumastemra.nl/over-bumastemr ... catalogus/

could prevent inconveniences
Xurreal (31)
State Celebrity

Postby Spaceman » 05 Dec 2021, 19:12

Udex Music:
Darman:
Emre:@Darman

My point was that why would someone that obviously can produce by himself use a ghostproducer. And yeah it has PN influences. So does Voidax. Rejecta is Freqz influenced. A-RIZE is HHZ influenced. RR is the Hardstyle version of Angerfist. This '1:1 copied' is nothing new or surprising nowadays.

Good music is good music.

i would take a bet that this is ghostproduced :one: isaac can also produce by his own but diederik does that now, or take pavo or zany or or or .. :pacman:

I rarely participate in these types of discussions, but this time I felt the need to tell you (and everybody reading your comment) that you are 100% wrong here. I have been spending hundreds of hours in my studio for almost 13 years now (and still am, obviously..) and it just makes me sad to read comments like that.

Don't take it personally, obviously he's just trying to troll :facepalm: .

Look on the positive side, you're being compared with PN, which isn't a bad thing :p .
Spaceman (29)
State Native

Postby Emre » 05 Dec 2021, 19:24

To be clear, I wasn't the one who said he was ghosted, read on page 1 ;) just to be sure.
What if who you essentially are right now, is all that you are ever going to be?
Emre (27)
State Retired Person

Postby robinjo » 06 Dec 2021, 13:56

Don't take it personally, obviously he's just trying to troll :facepalm: Look on the positive side, you're being compared with PN, which isn't a bad thing :p

I think it was more about the 'ghostproduced' comment.
Some people might assume it's a fact, so it's fine to see this statement of Udex
robinjo
State Native

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles