Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[23/06/2022] Defqon.1 Weekend Festival - Primal Energy [NL]

Looking for parties?

Postby Shodan » 09 Jul 2021, 21:32

Once again some of the things i don't get, i love Dither & N-Vitral sets but there's no point in seeing them together and then separate, i like Phuture Noize and Adaro sets but Adaro 4 times and PN 2? just use that space to book smaller, more diverse acts than an expensive big one?

i don't think anyone who's an active festival atendant would like to see a dj 2 3 4 times in a fest, moreso when you guys get festivals every month and you get to see the same acts every month, weird, maybe just me
The greater the LIGHT, the bigger the SHADOW
Shodan (22)
State Native

Postby Stein » 14 Jul 2021, 22:42

i hope to get tickets on July 24th.. don't know if that's realistic 🤷‍♂️
Stein
State Citizen

Postby timdawes » 22 Jul 2021, 09:59

Shodan:Once again some of the things i don't get, i love Dither & N-Vitral sets but there's no point in seeing them together and then separate, i like Phuture Noize and Adaro sets but Adaro 4 times and PN 2? just use that space to book smaller, more diverse acts than an expensive big one?

i don't think anyone who's an active festival atendant would like to see a dj 2 3 4 times in a fest, moreso when you guys get festivals every month and you get to see the same acts every month, weird, maybe just me

maybe it means that smaller acts get a look in from punters since they know they will still be able to see a set from their big faves
timdawes (37)
Admin

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 22 Jul 2021, 10:03

Shodan:Once again some of the things i don't get, i love Dither & N-Vitral sets but there's no point in seeing them together and then separate

Just to react on this, this is a bit of an unfair take imo as the Dither x N-Vitral set will be a throwback Industrial one.

I agree on the general point though :)
lilfrenchidiot (24)
State Celebrity

Postby Shodan » 22 Jul 2021, 11:27

timdawes:maybe it means that smaller acts get a look in from punters since they know they will still be able to see a set from their big faves

You mean producers as attendants getting to see their fav bigs acts? i dont get it :?

lilfrenchidiot:Just to react on this, this is a bit of an unfair take imo as the Dither x N-Vitral set will be a throwback Industrial one.

Yeah i guess also mad dog @ gold he'll deliver a millenium set and then regular HC on black, there's still a lil bit too much repetition and some weird bookings like Apexx and Jack of Sound who hasn't released anything on 2 years
Shodan (22)
State Native

Postby Stein » 22 Jul 2021, 14:05

got my weekend tickets :dance:
Stein
State Citizen

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 22 Jul 2021, 14:08

Shodan:
timdawes:maybe it means that smaller acts get a look in from punters since they know they will still be able to see a set from their big faves

You mean producers as attendants getting to see their fav bigs acts? i dont get it :?

I think he means fans might go see smaller acts, as even if they conflict with the bigger names, those bigger names will have another slot anyway
lilfrenchidiot (24)
State Celebrity

Postby Shodan » 24 Jul 2021, 10:47

I still dont get it, im dumb :facepalm:
Shodan (22)
State Native

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles