Welcome to %s forums

Stay up to date on Hardstyle and Hardcore parties, releases, free/unreleased tracks, DJ mixes, how to produce and much more. International Hardstyle forum

Login Register

Minor suggestions/new stuff

For news, announcements, suggestions or other talk related to the site itself
Shodan
State Celebrity
Mexico

Re: Minor suggestions/new stuff

Post by Shodan »

Reverse Ghost wrote:Hi guys
Hi
The greater the LIGHT, the bigger the SHADOW

battlejellyfish
State Retired Person
Hungary

Post by battlejellyfish »

Shodan wrote:
Reverse Ghost wrote:Hi guys
Hi
"Hardstyle has a lot of similarities to a newborn baby, in that both are excrement factories." - Ishkur's Electronic Music Guide (it sounds funny, I don't think this way)

formerly "Convicted"

Future Shokk
Global Mod
Germany

Post by Future Shokk »

spitles wrote:Minor suggestion : add every missing regions in the Harderstate International category.
I'd rather say we could close the international category due to huge lack of activity :( So this idea makes zero sense :dunno:

The Blaster
State Celebrity

Post by The Blaster »

Think you're misquoting me there.

I think it's a good idea, just those sub-forums are not active enough

Bibifoc
State Senior Citizen

Post by Bibifoc »

The guy was finally banned, thank you mods. I've no interest for him. But I've seen some commonly shared criticism on christianity on his (locked) topic, so I started to craft a text to answer to the allegations, in a polite manner. I want to treat those with respect, since they're sensible and hides more questions than they seem at first glance : no insults, no mocking, etc. In which topic in Offtopic should I post it when it's finished ? If you give me the right to post it of course. :D
My Ambient/Noise projects : https://soundcloud.com/bibifoc-delabanquise

Bibifoc
State Senior Citizen

Post by Bibifoc »

spitles wrote:
Bibifoc wrote:
Spoiler
The guy was finally banned, thank you mods. I've no interest for him. But I've seen some commonly shared criticism on christianity on his (locked) topic, so I started to craft a text to answer to the allegations, in a polite manner. I want to treat those with respect, since they're sensible and hides more questions than they seem at first glance : no insults, no mocking, etc.
In which topic in Offtopic should I post it when it's finished ? If you give me the right to post it of course. :D
offtopic-f24/religion-t1569.html?hilit=religion
Thanks, I should have searched it more lol.
My Ambient/Noise projects : https://soundcloud.com/bibifoc-delabanquise

Herman
State Citizen
Location: Hello I am Supreme Master First Class in CS:GO so don't mess with me or I'll 1v1 you.
Norway

Post by Herman »

Would be nice if you could embed tweets. More and more activity and previews there.
Willem loves a good chant

Shodan
State Celebrity
Mexico

Post by Shodan »

Herman wrote:Would be nice if you could embed tweets. More and more activity and previews there.
I second this and also if there's a way to embed instagram posts as it's the best social platform according to some of the producers/dj

Emre
Global Mod
Netherlands

Post by Emre »

Shodan wrote:
Herman wrote:Would be nice if you could embed tweets. More and more activity and previews there.
I second this and also if there's a way to embed instagram posts as it's the best social platform according to some of the producers/dj
Yes - embed instagram posts, 100% agree.

Edit: well never fucking mind I guess :+

Barticf
Release Hunter
Poland

Post by Barticf »

any chance for instagram embed ?
https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/exte ... ediaembed/

Shodan
State Celebrity
Mexico

Post by Shodan »

Can someone update the releases template to include the spoiler=Artwork thing and source like
(url=http://www.domain.tld)REQUIRED + INCLUDING RELEASE INFO (Unless producer/label)(/url)

just like the new "formating" was suggested by a mod a while ago but the template wasn't changed so it is easier and looks better for a topic :)

DjVero
Crab

Post by DjVero »

What's the point of opening all these topics in the new release section in which no soul will ever reply :? Boosting one's post number or something? :\
Mr. Revealed

Shodan
State Celebrity
Mexico

Post by Shodan »

I make posts of tracks i like to read your opinions, Emre might do it to keep an archive of everything hardstyle, i don't really care because as you saw when the forum was about to close a lot of people showed up saying they only lurk to stay up to date with releases, no one replies but you can discover new stuff or as i said keep up to date with the industry

DjVero
Crab

Post by DjVero »

But 90% of that stuff is shit anyway. Yes, I know, opinions blabla, but the problem is it really clutters imo, can't keep track of the good tracks by the big producers anymore either.
Mr. Revealed

Shodan
State Celebrity
Mexico

Post by Shodan »

It doesn't, at least for me, i only use the "view unread posts" and "mark forums read" so it keeps all clean, the big stuff always appears in the "popular" main section anyways

Return to “State News and Announcements”