Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Religious debate

Postby Bibifoc » 18 Jun 2021, 10:18

Morbid_Angel:You guys must be exceptionally bored since you're encouraging this dumbass.

We used to ignore these nutjobs to death. and now you're egging them on?

Sometimes it's good to waste time for these retards. Plus I especially like to make them taste their own medecine, to trigger them, so I'm having fun too.

(Yes I'm kind of bored.)
Bibifoc (27)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Starjade » 18 Jun 2021, 11:53

Hello again spitles:

Yeah it can be dangerous discussing religions with certain religious people. Considering how dangerous Islam is becoming I think it is better to destroy that religion. My situation is different than the ordinary man in the street. You see it was the followers of Islam who challenged me to challenge Islam with my revelations. So they invited me to discuss Islam and its authenticity. I only do that under a specific Islamic law.

That law being: if you know something that is not true then you should be unafraid and stand up and state it. The matter will then be discussed and whatever is found to be true will be accepted as being true and whatever is found to be false will be rejected because it is false.

I establish beyond doubt that Islam is a false religion and Muhammad was a false prophet who did not come from the "Living God". Muslims are bound by Islamic law to reject Islam and the claims of mad Muhammad. This is how Muslims can be converted. They have no choice as their own Islamic laws insist they do that. Already many Muslims have converted.

This Islamic law came from the very mouth of mad Muhammad the false prophet of Islam. So even in my challenge with these blasphemous people I still show some consideration. Muslims of course are bound by Islamic law and so conversations with Islamic congregations began.

I point out, I personally do not care even if a person wants to worship a stone. I have a hidden agenda.

You see there is a Covenant made between the "Living God" and the descendant's of Abraham. I am a Doomsday Prophet who has come from that "Living White Sphere" and I planned to Exodus the descendants of Abraham from the four corners of the globe out of future earthquake zones. The "Living Gods" Covenant includes all descendants of Abraham.

The Ishmaelites are todays Arabs and they now follow the false religion of Islam. That is blasphemy. I had to find a way to convert them away from Islam if they were to be saved. I point out that not all the Ishmaelites embraced Islam at the time of its beginning. There had been wars. All the same if they want to be saved from extinction then they must be converted away from Islam. This is why I had an interest in this false religion. It was done as a way to convert the Ishmaelites with the intention to save them all from extinction. If they do not convert then they have broken their covenant with the "Living God" and I will certainly leave them all to perish.

I mention briefly that the descendants of Israel do not like my plans to save the Ishmaelites as well. They do not grasp that I wasn't asking them for their permission. Over the previous years I have been in judgement of these people whiles tracking down all the descendant's of Abraham. He did a lot of breeding and had more than two sons. I already know I cannot save everyone so its a matter of who can be saved. This is presently what my judgements are about. If these people break their covenant with the "Living God" they then become doomed to extinction.
Last edited by Starjade on 18 Jun 2021, 12:03, edited 1 time in total.
Starjade
State Newcomer

Postby Bibifoc » 18 Jun 2021, 12:00

Little boy is too afraid to answer last post of previous page ? :)
Bibifoc (27)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Starjade » 18 Jun 2021, 13:10

Aaw bibifoc you didn’t know the chicken and the egg question did you. Despite your shallow claims the answer to that question was logical. I got the answer immediately as soon as I heard the question.

I can see that you are miffed. Its ok lots of humans like you did not know the answer. Don’t take it so much to heart. It wasn’t important to me so why should it be for you. Aaaw did I make you weep into your pillow and give you a sleepless night. Tough that isn’t it. No wonder you bear a grudge. Let it go its not that important and now I have taught you the answer you now are just a tad cleverer than before. Not by much but it’s a start. I posed that question to some very smart minded philosophers and they could not get the answer so why then would a dumbo like you. Did I not mention I spent a lot of time having conversations with philosophers about this and that? Don’t feel so bad. The life of Trolls like you is never easy is it always trying to get noticed by society and being left by the wayside.

You did mention this is a music website (yawn) I did notice. However this thread is under the title religious debate. I understand its not a topic you are familiar with. As a baby you wont recall but when you was born the first words out of your fathers mouth was Jesus Christ what the hell is that put it back. So no wonder religion offends you so much.

On the Music issue have you heard of that explosion in Manchester caused by Muslims at the Ariana Grande concert? I happen to have mentioned the religious flaws of those Muslims who strapped bombs onto themselves and blew up a lot of defenseless people. Right here on this religious debate thread on a music forum are details on how to convert Muslims away from that deadly religion of Islam. So it does have some music inclined relevance that your pea sized brain has not yet considered.

You did not need to call here and write something and yet like a magnet you just could not keep away from this mind - blowing action unfolding before your very eyes. Its Ok I have seen it before. I have a tendency to draw in crowds, which is a curiosity, as I do like my anonymity. Hey what can you do though?

So you say you like clown eh? Must be so nice to be still living your childhood. Sadly a day comes along when you just have to grow up. As a first born on this Planet I was a child of the 50’s and hippys did walk the earth giving out flowers and talking about peace and free love. Drugs were legal in those days with people gobbing down LSD and Holy mushrooms walking about with spliffs in their mouths.

Was that a culture you despise with your venom? They seemed OK to me. Then the government made the drugs illegal and suddenly riots and war evolved. From the outside of society it does seem as if that action was a mistake. Society was more peaceful in those days and the music was made to get stoned too.

I personnel shared the views of Timothy Leary when he advised people to tune in turn on and drop out. I did just that and did not regret that decision. Although I died from a heart attack way back in 1980 that still did not stop my extraordinary traveling beyond the grave. I suppose that is really dropping out literally although I was moving upwards at that Time.

I think you are taking life far too seriously. Chill out and roll a spliff and go talk to some trees. It will make you feel a whole lot better.

Coming to a forum and entering a thread just to target a soul with abuse is very petty minded? The answer to the Chicken and the egg was funny. Get over it. Instead you become a Troll and think I will feed you. Do you truly think you would phase me. I bet that I am the one who is getting under your skin you stupid Troll.

Hey think on this, which explains how I think. It’s the old is a glass full syndrome.

To my mind. If a glass is full of water and I empty it halfway out then to my mind that glass is half empty. If I get a glass and fill it up halfway with water then that glass is half full. I see only actual reality.

Some would say be positive and always think of a glass as being half full and yet in the real world that is not true. To believe all glasses are half full is a fantasy and I live in a real world and state things, as they are not how I would wish them to be.

And hey my jokes are funny. When I speak about religious matters you can be certain I take that seriously and on those matters I was not speaking to you. So as hard as it is for a Troll go mind your own business. :)
Starjade
State Newcomer

Postby Xurreal » 18 Jun 2021, 13:46

Starjade:
And hey my jokes are funny.
So as hard as it is for a Troll go mind yo

1.) No
2.) Why are u still here?
Xurreal (30)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 18 Jun 2021, 13:52

Mods...?
What if who you essentially are right now, is all that you are ever going to be?
Emre (27)
State Retired Person

Postby Starjade » 18 Jun 2021, 15:24

Hello again Spitels:

I dont know what its like on your end of postings but on mine after so many posts the other pages vanish with just one page remaining and there are no page links to look back into posts for data. I had to go scour the website and then got your link for Piep Kicks. I just listened to GPFX sleazy. Now that is good music and would be good to get stoned and party too. :)

I mentioned in a previous post that as a first born I grew up in the 50s. I was just a child of course and moving past the 60s I saw a lot of changes in music. When I took Timothy Leary's sound advice and tuned in turned on and dropped out I spent a lot of time tripping and getting stoned with pals listening to music designed for those who were stoned. Synthesiser music was always popular then because of the wide range of sounds they produced including some sounds not audible to the ears of humans who were not stoned.

Hawkwind was a good example for they used to get stoned when producing their music so they could create music just for the ears of people who were stoned who could truly listen to their music and those hidden sound waves. I have got stoned listening to all kinds of music but the background sounds of music produced by a synthesiser were most enjoyable and whiles Hawkwind was good for chilling out sometimes you want music you can party too. GPFX sleazy are a good example of that very type of party music. Thank you for the link. :)
Starjade
State Newcomer

Postby spitles » 18 Jun 2021, 18:06

Starjade:
Show spoiler
I just listened to GPFX sleazy. Now that is good music and would be good to get stoned and party too. :)

I mentioned in a previous post that as a first born I grew up in the 50s. I was just a child of course and moving past the 60s I saw a lot of changes in music. When I took Timothy Leary's sound advice and tuned in turned on and dropped out I spent a lot of time tripping and getting stoned with pals listening to music designed for those who were stoned. Synthesizer music was always popular then because of the wide range of sounds they produced including some sounds not audible to the ears of humans who were not stoned.

Hawkwind was a good example for they used to get stoned when producing their music so they could create music just for the ears of people who were stoned who could truly listen to their music and those hidden sound waves. I have got stoned listening to all kinds of music but the background sounds of music produced by a synthesizer were most enjoyable and whiles Hawkwind was good for chilling out sometimes you want music you can party too. GPFX sleazy are a good example of that very type of party music. Thank you for the link. :)

Oh cool. Do you have other favorite music ?
spitles (34)
State Celebrity

Postby Starjade » 19 Jun 2021, 01:23

Actually spitles I like an astonishingly vast array of music. From Rock n roll to Mahavishnas orchestra.

You probably will not have heard of Mahavishnas orchestra as that is very Old. I still own 3 tapes of theirs and that is all from the 70s. It was built for people who were tripped out or stoned and the tracks lasted a long time playing with various instrument's, so you did not have to get up to sort out the music giving you more Time for skinning up spliffs. One of my favourite tracks was the song they created about the Psilocybin mushroom :)

The sounds they produced were ideal for chilling out to when you had eaten that very magic mushroom or had dropped a tab of L.S.D or indulging in smoking a lot of cannabis resin. :) I have a giggle sometimes with my religious conversations on past websites where it is mentioned I could be stoned to death for saying somethings. I always say get me some Nepalese Temple balls, I get well stoned off that. :)

Hawkwind of course, Pink Floyd was Ok I did like their track of 6 furry animals grooving with a pict in a cave. The sound of geese flying across from one speaker to another was a very good sound effect. I like Music that is composed paying attention to the actual stereo sound where the music could travel anywhere from one speaker to the next in a specifically intended pattern. The rolling stones were very good to listen too. But these are just a few batches of music I could name that I have liked over the years.

I recall my first spliff :) I was listening to Elton Johns tape Goodbye yellow Brick road. Its sounds much better when your stoned. :) The next tape I played was Black Sabbath. "Children of the Grave". What a mind blowing track that is when your stoned off your box and what an amazing voice Ozzy Osbourne has. Bob Dylon of course when your romancing a chick. The list just goes on.

Of course when your "stoned" sound effects matter to you and so its not about the singers or song its all about the instrumentals and background sounds and soundwaves crossing over from one speaker to the next. Straight headed people who do not indulge in transcendental substances wont understand but each instrument has a specific perfume scented too its own sound waves. They are sweet smelling and the music becomes euphoric. Drums of course can trance state you when the beat is right. Those instrument's can get into your bones.

Also what music got listened too in the past often depended on what Time it was and as myself and others were off our boxes 24 hours a day then it had to be sounds that could be played late at night that would not cause neighbours to be kicking off about it and calling in the police. "we were night owls" plus there was a lot of illegal substances all over the place. :naughty: (sigh) those were the days. Just as Timothy Leary said we had turned on tuned in and dropped out and shook the pillars of heaven. :)

I don't think there is enough space or Time here to list out the wide variety of music that I liked. I am busier now than I used to be and so I don't party around listening to sounds very much. Instead I invade cyberspace causing Trolls to gnash their teeth. Along with many varieties of religious congregations. :)

I am sure that your taste in music will be far more up to date. I most likely will not have heard of the new sounds going about today as I am distracted by other things. So what kind of music do you like to listen too. ?

I digress to say that I have been looking at the design of that servious discord forum you linked me too. That was a very impressive web design build. I have yet to look at their source codes to see how they built it and it is more complex than it appears. I still don't like the font design of the title though but I am sure I will get over it. The shia musim forum seems too much for doting sheep who could not handle my invasion. I don't write on novice forums.

I search out the hard core religious scholars who are up for the debate and know the topic of conversation. The shepherds not the sheep. However there are also religious debates going on in other corners of the servious discord that sound promising. I have yet to register to open up conversation. I want to see what type of writers and threads exist there before I do. I do think I shall be opening a thread there anyways. Just thought I would remind you of that forum so your link was not wasted. (H)
Starjade
State Newcomer

Postby Starjade » 19 Jun 2021, 04:14

I have now started thinking about music I liked and listened to over the past years due to that posting and I recalled having a tape of Eurythmics "In the Garden" on one side and "Sweet Dreams" on the other side. I do recommend anyone to get hold of those albums. Those are the only music from the past that I would get up and dance too whiles indulging in some transcendental substances of course. Anyways a girlfriend of mine stole it from me the scallywag. Never saw it again.

So I went on Ebay considering replacing them with a CD. Sweet dreams is very cheap however, my favourite "In the Garden" That disc cost as much as £35 with £20 being the basic cheapest. That is not including post. (6)

Sadly I decided I would not get robbed twice and shall wait until destiny calls on me with them at some future Time. (H)
Starjade
State Newcomer

Postby Starjade » 19 Jun 2021, 05:27

Thought I would update you spitles:

I just registered with servious discord and omg what a pain in the neck it is. If you as much as touch your mouse it seems an advert comes up and most pages are in a foreign language that had you searching for a translator button. They have a long winded introduction and its more like a chat room than a forum.

I have not explored all of the forum yet and they do have some places where hard core matters are discussed however, like I say it appears more like a chat room and that would mean sitting for hours at a computer discussing topics of religious conversation that requires some time and space to read and reflect upon. Religious data should be displayed for all to read before a response could be made. A simple chat room environment is not suitable at all.

Its too bad that I did not build up that website as I would have made that so much easier for writers to relay those messages across to the reader. Of course this is just one of the religious debate sections and so I cannot say it would be like that over the whole forum. I never visit chat rooms.

On forums similar to this one. A message can be left and a reader comes along and reads what's writ and may also leave a message. Simple task and page display for reading data. That is why a forum is better than a chat room.

I recall a conversation I had with a Muslim on a forum. He left a staggering amount of data in his defence of Islam. A lot of it was propaganda and other parts his point of view. Muslims do try and use propaganda threads of length to try and overwhelm writers as one of their ploys.

He would have had to sit up all night for many days writing that conversation out if he was in a chat room. Such a lengthy conversation could therefore never take place under those circumstances. I copy cut and pasted the data he posted and took it home to examine and reply and I dissected his posting paragraph by paragraph and replied showing all the errors in his religious beliefs and his Islamic propaganda. It took me 3 days to complete.

I then took that to the forum after completion and posted it whiles still having other conversations going on at that Time. It was a remarkable reply and a book unto itself. The congregations were impressed because they thought it would overwhelm me.

In a chat room passing on such data from writer to a reader, including the replies between the writers the task would be next to impossible. Religious scholars enter into a debate not a simple chat. The depth of a conversation of such magnitude cannot be displayed with just a few one liners.

Still I have not finished exploring but so far it has been disappointing.
Starjade
State Newcomer

Postby Starjade » 19 Jun 2021, 06:25

Yep after a lot of Time passing by I have given up the ghost on that website. I wont even waste my time reading their source codes.
Starjade
State Newcomer

Postby Bibifoc » 19 Jun 2021, 09:54

You can't pretend not to be affected. I see your posts are becoming more aggressive and personal, more repetitive, less structured too (they weren't a lot from the start), like anger is taking control of the last neurons of your brain. My sleep quality is good enough so I can answer with a decent form, as average as my english is (I'm a native French). On your side, it's probable the opposite is true : today you posted at 1 am, 4 am, 5 am and 6 am. If you're really living in England, that means you're living the night and sleeping the afternoon, like the average neet passing his days on the computer. That said it's possible too that you took a random flag to preserve your anonymity (see, I can be nice too).

Nevertheless, you can't mock my violent behaviour while showing that much excitation. Yes I'm angry, but the difference between you and me, is that I know how to control my emotions so the reasoning & writing don't get crushed in the process.

You simply can't. You're angry at me because you're recognizing yourself in the cruel depiction I'm doing of your case ; we're angry at you because a swine showing off profusely with the little pieces of culture he found at random using google is universally detestable. It's clear to anybody that you're a one-trick pony who doesn't know shit about what he's talking about on any subjects, Bible, Coran, their branches, philosophy or anything else. It's pathetic to see you stuck on the chicken & egg problem when I already explained to you, with a lot of patience, that it isn't the type of problems we're reasoning on in the philosophy I was alluring to very clearly ; but what's even more pathetic is how now, you're pretending to know the logical answer of the dilemma while deliberately avoiding to give it, even a simple one, which is understandable since you have no clue and don't want to get bashed for your total ignorance once more. It begins to be worrysome when it's obvious the person talking behind the monitor is not a child nor an adolescent, but more probably a young man in his 20s-30s like most of us here.

You're an inflated balloon that is going to pop really hard some day. I'd prefer to be the one popping it rather than waiting for someone in real life to do so : it's not just words that you would receive in the face, but slaps, public humiliation, physical harassment, and I don't agree with these methods. A bit of verbal abuse by a random guy for a few days is better.
Bibifoc (27)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Bibifoc » 19 Jun 2021, 10:10

PS : I'm christian dumbass. Though definitely not the type of fondamentalist or puritan christian cunt you see a lot on the internet.
Bibifoc (27)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Starjade » 19 Jun 2021, 14:36

Hello again Bibifoc:

How very nice of you to call here and chat to me again. Everyone was wondering where you had gotten too and they clearly did miss you. They were relying on you as being the one (cough) the “chosen one" to put the much-loved Deuteronomy Prophet Starjade in his place. Ooops did I just speak of myself in the third person. It’s OK for I don’t actually understand what that means anyways.

OMG are you stalking me. I have had stalkers before. They are very creepy people hiding about in shadows thinking nobody can see you. It’s a bit like the ostrich syndrome where the ostrich sticks its head in the sand and thinks that nobody can see it. Reality is of course is we can. Yes I was writing during those times you mention and in those time gaps I was also writing elsewhere and also exploring other forums. Do you think that to be unusual? What can I say I am a busy soul and sleep whenever I want?

So you’re a frog eh? I must say for a frog your English is remarkable, distinct and clear. I like the presentation of your wording. You must have taken some time wording that out. Whereas lil ole me just writes what’s on my mind at the time of my writing.

So you know as it is clearly on your mind. I was first born in the “Blackpool of Lancashire” in the North of England. Up here int north of England we invented the English language did you not know. We still invent words to this very day because sometimes there isn’t a word to describe a thing so we invent one. It ok its allowed up int north and very sensible really. However I am only half English because the other half of me is of Irish descent born from the bloodline of a King who used to live in Eire land.

Of course I did die in 1980 and went beyond the grave and was born at the Core of the “Living White Sphere" of Kether. So that also makes that "Living White Spherical entity" my father and my mother. It is very complicated and I do realize why you cannot understand the depth of such things. I have explained previously I only see actual reality. :)

Did I mention as a first-born I was born on June the 12th. I am one of those wonderful multi personalities Gemini's and a very complex human being. Gemini traits are well documented. The Gemini is the most noticeable character in the whole of the horoscope of star signs. I say this so you understand I am not expressing an ego but simply stating of known fact of nature and science. (H)

So do not take offence bibifoc when I say that you are as insignificant to me as the stench of gnats pee on a summer’s day. Politely meant of course. So get over yourself coming out with these fantasies you have about my character and talking as if your shallow opinions were facts because you thought so. You truly are very pompous.

So you say I am a one trick pony who does not know the topic of my conversations eh? :)

bibifoc you said: It's clear to anybody that you're a one-trick pony who doesn't know shit about what he's talking about on any subjects, Bible, Coran, their branches, philosophy or anything else.

Bibifoc do pay attention not just to what I write but also to what you write “dumbo”.

The name is “Quran”. Sometimes also called the “Koran”.

It is not called the “coran” as you say. It may seem a small issue to you but it is still disrespectful on your part. This is somebodies religion so be a tad more respectful. Get your facts right before you start yappling out your blabberwocky.

bibifoc you said; PS : I'm christian dumbass. Though definitely not the type of fondamentalist or puritan christian cunt you see a lot on the internet.

It sounds more like you’re the lets burn that witch type of character bibifoc. So you’re a follower of the Romans fabricated New Testament and believe in Jesus eh? :rofl: :dance:

Does it not bother you for a moment that you believe in a set of fairy tales fabricated by the slave trading Romans who stole their ideas from the Hebrews Old Testament to create their stories.

Done so it might be believed to make it appear as if the prophesied Deuteronomy Prophet had appeared and then was killed. Blasphemous statements. Clearly known amongst religious scholars to stand against the actual word of the “Living God”.

I think it is disturbing that anyone who considers themselves to be a religious soul would be so gullible and blasphemous to make such a stand against the word of the “Living God”.

The New Testament is seriously flawed full of errors and deceit with text plagiarized from the Hebrews Old Testament. Writ by the Roman slavers to gain power and taxes from the congregations. The bloodshed from those Roman Christians was spilt all over this world.

Here is a curious fact. Did you know Adolph Hitler wanted to be a Roman Catholic priest when he was younger? Did you not hear how the Roman Catholic Church turned a blind eye? When the Nazi’s were melting down Jews in acid baths. Yet here you are bragging about being a part of that cult with such aggressive smugness.

Did I not mention by the way. I have also eaten the Roman Christian preachers for my breakfast. They also were mere crumbs on my breakfast table. The Roman Christians New Testament is seriously flawed. Many of its preachers discovered that fact when I paid them a visitation. I have been very busy in cyberspace.

While they speak of beliefs I simply presented the facts Chapter and verse and used the actual word of the “Living God” plus the many signs in the heavens to establish that the Roman Christians new testament is false. They also were not in any position to defend their fabricated religious beliefs from my revelations. Be sure I was in conversations with their Christian preachers who were religious scholars themselves and knew the topic of conversation. They were still powerless against me and they all bit the Dust.

This meaning of biting the Dust comes from the time when Moses came down from the mountain and discovered those blasphemers had forged for themselves a golden calf to worship. Moses ground it down and forced those blasphemers to eat its dust.

I mention this fact because you brag you are a Christian believer. Therefore, you could not have had a genuine religious education and would have no reason to look inside the Hebrews Old Testament where that story resides and in greater detail than I have mentioned.
Starjade
State Newcomer