Postby Qobalt » 22 Feb 2021, 17:24

:'(
Show spoiler

Daft Punk split up. F.
DEFQON.1 2018 | DEFQON.1 2019 | DEFQON.1 2020 @ HOME | DEFQON.1 2021

Qobalt (27)
State Celebrity

Postby Cykain » 22 Feb 2021, 20:27

I missed a lot the era of "Homework" & "Discovery" but honestly, won't miss their work after that. Last album was 8 years ago and really not my taste at all.
But true pioneers of the Electronic music for sure _O_
Cykain
State Native

Postby M3dia » 22 Feb 2021, 21:13

Wait so is the Daft Punk alias now done and dusted or is one of them continuing solo?
M3dia (27)
State Celebrity

Postby spitles » 23 Feb 2021, 23:36

spitles:
Show spoiler
Some funny fire fighters came today to torture a neighbor here. They did torture her until she did shout she wants to die, and then they did kidnap her. They were laughing while torturing her too. They had pleasure to make someone else suffer. She has some problems in her life, but instead of helping her in a way that is efficient, these state services shit bags did prefer to add themselves as additional issues.

:(

Sequel to this. Yesterday the same neighbor did anger because of one of her problem (robbed money) and did punch in a glass door. It did make a lot of noise, and then she did shout for help. So I went, noticed that there were blood and broken glass everywhere and phoned the hospital. Then the "sad" part comes. Some other neighbors did tell me that there are people who are supposed to take care of her. But considering the state of her apartment, they're clearly not doing it. So I may end up losing energy, days, and money to solve her problems instead of these shit bags. I'm annoyed.
spitles (34)
State Celebrity

Postby Soundphase » 24 Feb 2021, 16:37

I don't feel sad, I don't know how to anymore, I'm just seriously angry... reason - the world
It's better to fail in originality than succeed in imitation
Soundphase (30)
State Celebrity

Postby Payne » 25 Feb 2021, 09:06

DjVero:I was so sick these past few days, damnit. Especially the pain in my chest worried me as fuck. Other than fatigue I don't have many symptoms anymore.

Did you catch covid? This damn pressure in the chest developed like 2-3 weeks after my actual infection and it doesn't go away.
I'm not sure if it's somehow still affecting my lungs or heart and my appointment at the cardiologist's still one month away :sick:
Used to go jogging for 10km and now I'm lucky when I endure for 20 minutes, 'cause shit's causing shortness of breath. Yesterday, was the first time I had some short stabbing pain in the lower chest. Kinda worrisome.

Soundphase:I don't feel sad, I don't know how to anymore, I'm just seriously angry... reason - the world

can relate to this
Due to an ongoing large-sized rip-off by the money-hog lyric site musixmatch this space is reserved to tell them "fck u big time". hi duyfken.

Payne (30)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 25 Feb 2021, 15:51

Getting more and more depressed because of the disproportional corona measures.

Work, gym, sleep, repeat.

This is not 'living life' for me. It's surviving. Wish I could sleep for a long while and only wake up when this shit is over.
What if who you essentially are right now, is all that you are ever going to be?
Emre (26)
State Retired Person

Postby spitles » 25 Feb 2021, 16:10

Soundphase:I don't feel sad, I don't know how to anymore, I'm just seriously angry... reason - the world

Then make the world a good place to live. Or try at least. :dunno:
Previous generations f*cked up overall. But there are some good things too.
What is your vision of "a good place to live" at world scale ?
spitles (34)
State Celebrity

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 25 Feb 2021, 16:10

Emre:Getting more and more depressed because of the disproportional corona measures.

This is not 'living life' for me. It's surviving. Wish I could sleep for a long while and only wake up when this shit is over.

Agreed. But I don't think it's gonna stay much longer like this, people are getting more and more upset with the measures.
lilfrenchidiot (24)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 25 Feb 2021, 16:31

lilfrenchidiot:
Emre:Getting more and more depressed because of the disproportional corona measures.

Agreed. But I don't think it's gonna stay much longer like this, people are getting more and more upset with the measures.

I ain't that optimistic anymore, everyone around me thinks the same as me, but as long as 90+% just obeys every measure without thinking for themself realistically, without shop owners opening their shops all together, I think nothing will change anytime soon.

I hate how our government only focuses on the medical damage and doesn't give a single fuck about the immense mental, social and economic damage.
What if who you essentially are right now, is all that you are ever going to be?
Emre (26)
State Retired Person

Postby Ferren » 25 Feb 2021, 16:43

Payne:I'm not sure if it's somehow still affecting my lungs or heart and my appointment at the cardiologist's still one month away :sick:
Used to go jogging for 10km and now I'm lucky when I endure for 20 minutes, 'cause shit's causing shortness of breath. Yesterday, was the first time I had some short stabbing pain in the lower chest. Kinda worrisome.

I feel for you. I still have problems with breath sometime, was 8 months since I got the infection. Had 40°C for two and half weeks.
Now the scientist says that the antibodies can be in the body for about 9 months (what they know at the moment), still I get stressed over getting it again.
I'm a IT-Technician who can't work at home, so going with the subway 5 days a week doesn't help the stress.
Ferren (36)
Producer

Postby ceero » 25 Feb 2021, 16:54

Emre:
lilfrenchidiot:

I ain't that optimistic anymore, everyone around me thinks the same as me, but as long as 90+% just obeys every measure without thinking for themself realistically, without shop owners opening their shops all together, I think nothing will change anytime soon.

I hate how our government only focuses on the medical damage and doesn't give a single fuck about the immense mental, social and economic damage.

Medical?

I feel the only thing anyone gives a fuck about is the economy. Viva la capitalism.

Also, consider yourself lucky you at least have an access to a gym. I'd get my hand chopped for that right now.
ceero (29)
State Retired Person

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 25 Feb 2021, 17:39

ceero:
Emre:
lilfrenchidiot:

Medical?

I feel the only thing anyone gives a fuck about is the economy. Viva la capitalism.

Also, consider yourself lucky you at least have an access to a gym. I'd get my hand chopped for that right now.

I mean they focus strictly on COVID itself (and don't get me wrong, I'm not minimizing that disease or the pandemic), but this creates a lot of mental issues, and in the long run I don't feel it's a good thing. People need to go out and have activities, and not be robots that can only work, get home and shut the fuck up.

And economy is not only the big companies, a lot of small business owners are losing everything, falling into depression or committing suicide because everything is so binary (like, open or fucking close, nothing like "you can open with a limited amount of people" or anything like this).
lilfrenchidiot (24)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 25 Feb 2021, 19:04

^ word.

And ceero, NL has no open gyms. Me and 2 friends had to spend 1500+ euro's on a backyard gym a year ago so thats why I can still workout.
Emre (26)
State Retired Person

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles