Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Formula One Topic

Talk about sports and its events.

Postby solarized » 18 Sep 2020, 14:34

I know this isn't F1 but i thought i'd stick it in here anyway. I've been following Le Mans and the WEC for year, how did I not know until now that Renger van der Zende is sponsored by Q-Dance?! He's even got their logo on his helmet!
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (36)
State Hero

Postby solarized » 18 Sep 2020, 16:57

I thought these were cool!

I am a Space Warrior
solarized (36)
State Hero

Postby The Convicted » 17 Oct 2020, 21:31

DjVero:I wouldn't say he's the very best though. Surely, he's very, very good, but that Mercedes is just out of this world (and basically has been for the past six years). The fact he lost one world title to Rosberg - who generally was a mediocre driver - is a big blot on his record. Guys like Senna, Prost, Schumacher, Alonso; afaik they never lost from their teammate.

I just wanted to get back to this for a little bit but from the top of my head, Schumacher was beaten a couple of times at the end of year. I wouldn't put '99 here because he had to miss lots of races after his leg break and had to help Irvine to win the title after his comeback - which wasn't successful as we know - and also Rosberg won I think 3 out of 3 times when they were teammates? But other than that, he was untouchable not necessarily because he was the best but he was the privileged driver in the team :+ Austria 2001-02 are still disgusting...

Privileged status can be applicable to Alonso as well in many cases.
The Convicted (25)
State Retired Person

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles