Welcome to %s forums

Stay up to date on Hardstyle and Hardcore parties, releases, free/unreleased tracks, DJ mixes, how to produce and much more. International Hardstyle forum

Login Register

Dark Rehab - Purple Sky [Fusion Records]

Discuss all hardstyle releases here.
The Chaser
Producer

Dark Rehab - Purple Sky [Fusion Records]

Post by The Chaser »

Label: Fusion Records
Catalog Number: FUSION421
Release Date: 28-09-2020
Format: Digital
Spoiler
Tracklist:
01. Purple Sky
Samples:

mrcax5
State Celebrity
Croatia

Post by mrcax5 »

Atmosphere in the track is fenomenal, but the mix is just off. Kick should be different for a start, and too much things are happening in the mono. Shame, cause this track could've been huge if it wasn't so... :(
The DJ spins a galaxy of black vinyl, for the gods that came to dance!

Hard Island '15 '16 '17| Defqon.1 '18 | Qlimax '15 '16 '17 '19 | Freaqshow '17 | HardBass '18 '19| Reverze '18

macdz
Crab

Post by macdz »

how could they upload it? Its quality :hat:
Monitor Audio BX6, NAD C356-BEE, REL T5i

mrcax5
State Celebrity
Croatia

Post by mrcax5 »

@The Chaser, serious question for you. as a producer yourself who released under The fusion, since you're the one who is active here and puts up all new releases as topic, what are your thoughts and opinions when you hear tracks like this being released on the label? I would really appreciate the answer, cause i just want to see your point of view on this.
Thank you!
Last edited by mrcax5 on 27 Sep 2020, 13:45, edited 1 time in total.

Hard Island '15 '16 '17| Defqon.1 '18 | Qlimax '15 '16 '17 '19 | Freaqshow '17 | HardBass '18 '19| Reverze '18

germanhunter
State Senior Citizen

Post by germanhunter »

wtf this sounds so amateurish :?
HS24/7

macdz
Crab

Post by macdz »

mrcax5 wrote:@The Chaser, serious question for you. as a producer yourself who released under The fusion, since you're the one who is active here and puts up all new releases as topic, what are your thoughts and opinions when you hear tracks like this being released on the label? I would really appreciate the answer, cause i just want to see your point of view on this.
Thank you!
x22222

Spaceman
State Native

Post by Spaceman »

macdz wrote:
mrcax5 wrote:@The Chaser, serious question for you. as a producer yourself who released under The fusion, since you're the one who is active here and puts up all new releases as topic, what are your thoughts and opinions when you hear tracks like this being released on the label? I would really appreciate the answer, cause i just want to see your point of view on this.
Thank you!
x22222
Looks to me like the owner has changed, or at least Zany doesn't seem to be really involved anymore. Most of the artists have left the label and it has become a talent label. Now they just take what they can get, you shouldn't expect much more from the label.

The Chaser
Producer

Post by The Chaser »

Cannot tell too much, all I can say is that the fall of the label started years ago. People involved back then could not keep up with other labels, maybe they did not even care and when the last couple of bigger names, talents left, they left the label behind. Right now we are going through a reboot and we are trying to keep the label alive, by giving chance to newcomers with talent who has some potential. It is a very difficult task, Fusion Records was amongst the biggest Hard Dance labels, and yes we are aware that the quality is not at the level of the old days yet, but hopefully, we'll be able to deliver some interesting and high-quality productions out there in the near future.

battlejellyfish
State Retired Person
Hungary

Post by battlejellyfish »

^ Well I can just hope such a prominent label isn't going to disappear from the map even if it's going different direction it once used to be. Good luck guys :fist:
"Hardstyle has a lot of similarities to a newborn baby, in that both are excrement factories." - Ishkur's Electronic Music Guide (it sounds funny, I don't think this way)

formerly "Convicted"

mrcax5
State Celebrity
Croatia

Post by mrcax5 »

Thank you Chase for your answer. All the best wishes with the project :)

macdz
Crab

Post by macdz »

seeing Chaser release their stuff, I see highs and lows.You gotta find some decent producers out there. Wish you good luck on it _O_

RPGWiZaRD
State Celebrity

Post by RPGWiZaRD »

Well I'd also critize the mastering in this track, EuphoricHardStyleZ uploaded a different master which has more "body" and punch to the kick

I've noticed especially the mastering isn't always that great on the newcomer tracks, at least worse than in the past.

Sawer
State Outsider

Post by Sawer »

Would like to say that this track has a lot of atmosphear and the whole thing just works. I dont think it deserves the negativity it gets. Ye sure, might not be perfectly mixed or mastered but in the end, on a festival, nobody gives a shit.

To Dark Rehab, keep making shit like this <3

Return to “Hardstyle”