Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Reasons to feel sad

Postby maria111 » 09 Jan 2020, 13:04

I am not sad i am kinda annoying to be honest with this weather! I live 4 years here in dutch land and every year around holidays till the end of January i always got the blues with this weather! Dont get me wrong i dont have any problem with the winter it just this constant grey sky for more than 4-5 months in this country :?
maria111 (37)
State Citizen

Postby Emre » 09 Jan 2020, 13:29

it just this constant grey sky for more than 4-5 months in this country

This, it's extremely depressing. Especially if you're vulnerable to weather-depression. A day that starts with sunshine and warmth makes so much difference. Can't wait for the first day of spring.
Emre (25)
State Retired Person

Postby maria111 » 09 Jan 2020, 14:10

Emre:

This, it's extremely depressing. Especially if you're vulnerable to weather-depression. A day that starts with sunshine and warmth makes so much difference. Can't wait for the first day of spring.

It is i totally agree with it! And i came from a sunny and warm country as well but it was still depressive for other reason
maria111 (37)
State Citizen

Postby DjVero » 10 Jan 2020, 20:19

Emre:

I can't wait either, but this January is not that bad temperature-wise, 13 degrees :O Lovin' it, gimme more, except for the grey sky and rain maybe, but hey, if that keeps the cold out then I don't mind at all.
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (31)
Crab

Postby Emre » 10 Jan 2020, 20:22

DjVero:
Emre:

I can't wait either, but this January is not that bad temperature-wise, 13 degrees :O Lovin' it, gimme more, except for the grey sky and rain maybe, but hey, if that keeps the cold out then I don't mind at all.

Yeah today was okay (except as you said the sky/rain) but at the moment of typing my post last tuesday it was 3c :P
Emre (25)
State Retired Person

Postby ThePrincipal » 11 Jan 2020, 03:18

Australia will have your gloomy 13 degree wet days in exchange for our 40-48 degree days causing our country to catch fire!!!!!!
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles