Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[23/11/2019] Qlimax - Symphony of Shadows [NL]

Looking for parties?

Postby kirchow » 03 Nov 2019, 16:55

Does someone know what’s the deal with E-Force never having played qlimax? He seems to kill his live sets and the one time I saw him (at decibel mainstage this year) it was pure fire. Why has he not played qlimax??
kirchow (26)
State Citizen

Postby Doppel » 03 Nov 2019, 17:43

kirchow:Does someone know what’s the deal with E-Force never having played qlimax? He seems to kill his live sets and the one time I saw him (at decibel mainstage this year) it was pure fire. Why has he not played qlimax??

Me2.... he said policy. Anyway ive recorded almost the complete set at decibel. It was not fire.... it was the god of hardstyle
Doppel (32)
State Citizen

Postby kirchow » 05 Nov 2019, 00:04

Doppel:
kirchow:Does someone know what’s the deal with E-Force never having played qlimax? He seems to kill his live sets and the one time I saw him (at decibel mainstage this year) it was pure fire. Why has he not played qlimax??

Me2.... he said policy. Anyway ive recorded almost the complete set at decibel. It was not fire.... it was the god of hardstyle

Policy? What policy could there possibly be?
kirchow (26)
State Citizen

Postby Tomix » 05 Nov 2019, 00:23

kirchow:
Doppel:

Policy? What policy could there possibly be?

IIRC it's something with politics around booking agencies :dunno:
Tomix (29)
State Native

Postby Partyanimaali » 05 Nov 2019, 06:54

Dear B-Front!

Please play Magic or Mysterias.
If you play both im in heaven!
Qlimax '15 '16 '17 '18|Defqon.1 '15 '18|Qapital '17
Partyanimaali
State Outsider

Postby M3dia » 05 Nov 2019, 07:59

Partyanimaali:Dear B-Front!

Please play Magic or Mysterias.
If you play both im in heaven!

I'll sign that and I'm also pretty sure he at least plays Mysterias (L)
M3dia (25)
State Native

Postby ThePrincipal » 05 Nov 2019, 08:37

E-force was on make you dance for a long time I think and those guys on that label never played Qlimax. Not sure what agency he is on now (Most Wanted?) and only really this year for the first time are Most Wanted guys being booked (Radical/D-sturb, etc)

Ps - B-front has a few tricks up his sleeve for Qlimax ;) <3
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby Musical Madness » 05 Nov 2019, 16:38

ThePrincipal:only really this year for the first time are Most Wanted guys being booked (Radical/D-sturb, etc)

Q-dance bought Most Wanted so we're going to see even more MWDJ artists in Q line ups in the future I guess.
Musical Madness
State Citizen

Postby freddy g » 08 Nov 2019, 12:57

So can someone enlighten me? What time do the doors open? Is it better to get there early or late? Are there lockers inside? Can you access them through the event? Is there a pre-party round the corner? Etc....
freddy g
State Citizen

Postby Scitex » 08 Nov 2019, 13:12

freddy g:So can someone enlighten me? What time do the doors open? Is it better to get there early or late? Are there lockers inside? Can you access them through the event? Is there a pre-party round the corner? Etc....

i guess 21.00 doors open. 22 first act iirc
usually the busses from germany and other countries are quite early, so there is already a queue in front of the entrances.
inside after the entrance are the lockers, but before security check. acccess only via VIP ticket. for hardbass there was usually a preparty at the "Loft" in Arnheim. Don't know for Qlimax.
Scitex
State Senior Citizen

Postby asocialresearch » 08 Nov 2019, 15:38

kennymanson:Please Q-dance
Give us the curtain

_O_ And let SZP be the surprise act. :pacman:
asocialresearch
State Citizen

Postby Segugio » 08 Nov 2019, 19:19

Scitex:
freddy g:So can someone enlighten me? What time do the doors open? Is it better to get there early or late? Are there lockers inside? Can you access them through the event? Is there a pre-party round the corner? Etc....

i guess 21.00 doors open. 22 first act iirc
usually the busses from germany and other countries are quite early, so there is already a queue in front of the entrances.
inside after the entrance are the lockers, but before security check. acccess only via VIP ticket. for hardbass there was usually a preparty at the "Loft" in Arnheim. Don't know for Qlimax.

The party at the Loft has been there every year since I've been going (2016). I go the night before. Not sure if it's also going the day of.
Segugio (34)
State Citizen

Postby M3dia » 08 Nov 2019, 19:24

Last couple of years the first act always started at around earliest 21.35 to 21.45 latest iirc

EDIT: and yeah, the german bus tours are schedule to arrive around 20.00 at the venue
M3dia (25)
State Native

Postby GianaWana » 08 Nov 2019, 19:49

someone know in which agency frontliner is?
QLIMAX 2011| HARDBASS 2012 | QLIMAX 2012 | QBASE 2013 | QLIMAX 2013 | XQLUSIVE LEGENDS | QLIMAX 2014 | HARDBASS 2016 | QLIMAX 2016 | QLIMAX 2018 |QLIMAX 2019 |
GianaWana
State Native

Postby John Cove » 08 Nov 2019, 19:55

GianaWana:someone know in which agency frontliner is?

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=frontliner+agency&s=g
John Cove (31)
Crab

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles