Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Other EDM release facts and gossips topic

All other music besides Hardstyle & Hardcore

Postby KiLLu12258 » 03 May 2019, 14:50

giuseppe is on top right now. only banger. this guy is a musical genius.

hes asot set at utrecht was so good
KiLLu12258
State Senior Citizen

Postby Shodan » 07 May 2019, 07:17

Arty suing Marshmello, Bastille and Kobalt Music for copying musical notes of his remix for One Republic's 'I Lived' to the single 'Happier', melody slightly changes and there's a pic out there contrasting the notes composition in FL Studio (Obviously a recreation) and you can see (and hear :+ ) that its basically the same lol
The Greater The LIGHT, The Bigger The SHADOW
Shodan (1)
State Citizen

Postby ceero » 07 May 2019, 08:17

ffos:
ceero:
.... aaaaand here we go, probably the most important trance release of the year out tomorrow, a brand new tune from the holy Gouryella project by Ferry Corsten _O_

I don't think Ferry can do a bad song as Gouryella, but I am looking farward to this:

Coming out Monday

well, Giuseppe is a legend, i dont think anyone could deny that _O_ awesome tune indeed
ceero (27)
State Retired Person

Postby bassfaceBAM » 08 May 2019, 00:26

I think the Gouryella project is special. The latest release does not disappoint. And on the topic of Ottaviani.... Dude is a master of the genre
bassfaceBAM (31)
State Celebrity

Postby Romanian Hardstyler » 25 Jul 2019, 21:22

fuuuuuackkkkkkkk :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: that sound design, needs a hardstyle remix though
Romanian Hardstyler (27)
State Celebrity

Postby Romanian Hardstyler » 06 Sep 2019, 23:39

always loved his progressive stuff
Romanian Hardstyler (27)
State Celebrity

Postby MoaningMushroom » 07 Sep 2019, 16:11

*EDIT* wrong topic whoops
MoaningMushroom (23)
State Native

Postby VOL-E » 17 Sep 2019, 19:55

Noisia will split up in 2020 :'(
i see you with my x-ray
VOL-E (30)
Crab

Postby thatgabberboy » 18 Sep 2019, 09:02

VOL-E:Noisia will split up in 2020 :'(

As Lowroller said yesterday i think i agree with him. he said something in the lines of "while shitty 'producers' keep making music great artists like noisia put an end"

Its a real shame but i have full respect for them for acknowledging the facts and moving on instead of saturating Noisia!
thatgabberboy (28)
State Newcomer

Postby ceero » 18 Sep 2019, 11:58

thatgabberboy:

As Lowroller said yesterday i think i agree with him. he said something in the lines of "while shitty 'producers' keep making music great artists like noisia put an end"

Its a real shame but i have full respect for them for acknowledging the facts and moving on instead of saturating Noisia!

But who is going to remember those shitty producers in 5-10-15 years? ;) True artists create something that stays and will be remembered for longer time then until the djs stop playing it because its not hip new ch00n anymore.

While i love neurofunk i got to say i myself was never too much into Noisia. But big respect for them, i understand the decision - keeping a project like this while consisting of 3 people just cant be easy for such a long time.
ceero (27)
State Retired Person

Postby VOL-E » 18 Sep 2019, 12:37

thatgabberboy:

shitty producers like who? :p

All I can say, that its sad that we will loose this trio, since they are one of the best producers when it comes to sound design, no matter what genre they make! I really love their older works, dnb mostly, but also their other stuff like Tommy's Theme, its amazing.
i see you with my x-ray
VOL-E (30)
Crab

Postby Katsching » 21 Sep 2019, 20:39

I am at Connect Düsseldorf tonight. Anyone there, too? :D
description of TOA - Genosha 175 #10:
The Outside Agency is more powerful than a locomotive that is more powerful than two locomotives!
Katsching (24)
State Hero

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles