Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Track Snippets/Previews (Give feedback before posting yours)

Need feedback on your Hardstyle track? Post it here

Postby Gunner1001 » 02 Jul 2019, 02:32

i will comment last tracks tommorow :D because im '' screwed '' tommorow allready :dance:

yet i would love to post the update because i kinda love it :D about '' long live the king ''
i kinda dont like the kick yet , as written above , it can sound clearer / more darker / more pure :D
but for the structure :D , thats i think what has improved.
what you guys think ?

Edit : before new posts i changed some things , the kicks , some faders i changed , it sounds more done to me now :)
i dont know what i should change / ad , or edit more to it :)
let me know

Gunner1001
State Newcomer

Postby Gunner1001 » 02 Jul 2019, 17:44

some track comments

KRB = human disease , the overal sound when the drop comes , sounds a bit '' flat '' for me personal , i dont know , maby make it '' wider '' the sound .maby a reverb / decay on the lead will do the trick to make it sound bigger .
for the rest i like this catchy melody , good breaks , good in my opinion :) .

-------------

@pinago = i like it in overal . yet there are some points to work on i think , i miss claps as a guide towards the qlimax , and other precussions , also a detail :
i dont like the sudden sound ending at 0:50 , maby use a fade out , that is used a few seconds later , a few seconds earlier , to let it fade out nicely and let the next lead take over the silence :).
i like the idea overall in this track snippet . good working :D .

@krb wonderfull pain , i like the melody again , kick good , the sudden volume change at 1:27 , suddenly is maby a idea to make it more smoother , give it more time to build up to that volume .
it kinda makes me think about = arix - nova :D , and i like that track :D
also i like in general :)

Soundphase : escape the simulation .
yes ! , i love the oldscool fat kicks ! , the little spacy twingles , you have to love it , but i kinda see were its going , and i kinda like it , i would not mind listning to it :) .

but if you say darkstyle , i dont know if to hear it as hardstyle , and comment it as hardstyle .
if yes , i would say , make the flat sound bigger , and let it pop out .
do what you feel is good :) !
Gunner1001
State Newcomer

Postby Soundphase » 03 Jul 2019, 00:11

Gunner1001:Escape the simulation .
yes ! , i love the oldscool fat kicks ! , the little spacy twingles , you have to love it , but i kinda see were its going , and i kinda like it , i would not mind listning to it :) .

but if you say darkstyle , i dont know if to hear it as hardstyle , and comment it as hardstyle .
if yes , i would say , make the flat sound bigger , and let it pop out .
do what you feel is good :) !

Thanks. I actually made a completely new breakdown and melod. I meant to call it darkcore, but it's kind of hardstyle (like early traditional hardstyle). It's on 140BPM. I think I will make two versions of the track since I also like this wacky melo (which is in this snippet). The full intro is dope (and really trippy).
It's better to fail in originality than succeed in imitation
Soundphase (29)
State Celebrity

Postby JensJacobsen » 04 Jul 2019, 16:21

Gunner1001, build was nice, of course still some improvement needs done (y) but overall well done

Last edited by JensJacobsen on 09 Jul 2019, 00:15, edited 5 times in total.
JensJacobsen (27)
Producer

Postby Freakwave » 05 Jul 2019, 22:59

@Gunner1001: your kick needs a lot of work, but aside from that I think you did well on establishing an atmosphere in this track

@JensJacobsen: This is definitely a track I would put in my playlists. If you want to improve I've got some nitpicky stuff:
  • In the kick-change at 0:28 you lose the depth and energy of your sound. Even though your kick sounds really well. But I'm not as good of a producer to know what is missing.
  • The vocals at 0:46 start too soon. Not by much, but maybe just 1 beat (if that is the English term). Therefore this whole vocal part seems kinda off rhythm.
But I really like:
  • The sound from the transition to your Melody with your Kick together at 1:46
  • The overall energy at 1:50 (this has a really catchy drive!)
  • The fast pitch change of you kick at 2:25
Freakwave
State Newcomer

Postby Soundphase » 06 Jul 2019, 22:01

@Jens Nice track.. I like the breakdowns you made, and the buildups to the climax are nicely done. Interesting track.. could imagine this being signed somewhere (Dirtyworkz?) I also got a bit of The Pitcher vibe.

I have something very different, warning: might be a mood killer if you don't feel like dark/oldschool! :+

Tell me if you think something could be changed/bettered

I was going for the 2006 asbest tracks style
It's better to fail in originality than succeed in imitation
Soundphase (29)
State Celebrity

Postby KRB-MP » 11 Jul 2019, 18:50

@Soundphase
Wow, seriously it sounds like if it was made a decade ago ahah
The structure is good, I'd say that the intro is maybe a bit long
Even if you were going for a 2006 like track, it lacks a bit of high frequencies and clarity on some samples
The kicks are really as they were at that time
Pretty nice to listen to something like this in 2019 !

Ok, back to our time, here's (again) something Euphoric, I've tried to improve my transitions and buildups, also making the leads wider

KRB-MP (20)
State Tourist

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles