Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Reasons to feel sad

Postby Digital Shifter » 05 Mar 2019, 16:06

Been clean from cigarettes and weed for 57 days now. I sleep like shit and wake up multiple times during the night. I still work out but only 3 days a week since I've been ill 3 times with the worst sore throats you can imagine. I have no energy to create music because I'm totally drained with no inspiration nor focus. GOD DAMMIT DUDE..
Behind the curtain of everyday's consciousness..
Digital Shifter (24)
State Celebrity

Postby Valadia » 10 Mar 2019, 22:52

Digital Shifter:Been clean from cigarettes and weed for 57 days now. I sleep like shit and wake up multiple times during the night. I still work out but only 3 days a week since I've been ill 3 times with the worst sore throats you can imagine. I have no energy to create music because I'm totally drained with no inspiration nor focus. GOD DAMMIT DUDE..

I feel ya man. Shit can be tough, but hang on. You'll get there again.
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (21)
Producer

Postby dolanpls » 14 Mar 2019, 21:17

Was going to see Atmozfears and Sefa this weekend, but my stupid ass thought that it was Saturday, not Friday and now I have no time to go there... I'm a fucking idiot :'( :'( :rofl:
dolanpls (23)
State Celebrity

Postby HardstyleLJ » 22 Mar 2019, 23:44

the man behind the Qlimax voice, Chris Corley, has passed away march 21st. he made it to 55 years until the pancreatic cancer got him.
it is a reason for me to feel sad because his iconic voice is a huge part of the hardstyle scene.
HardstyleLJ (26)
State Native

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles