SweClubberz - Imminent

Free downloadable Hardstyle tracks by established artists

Postby macdz » 04 Feb 2019, 16:52

Monitor Audio BX6, NAD C356-BEE, REL T5
https://www.instagram.com/rebrandyourselfifneeded/
macdz (30)
State Legend

Postby ceero » 04 Feb 2019, 16:59

The kick sounds a little weird, but the melo and atmosphere are fucking amazing _O_

can some explain me how the fuck is this guy not on a major label and getting major bookings yet?
This guy has more talent and originality in the tip of his toe than the entire current Scantraxx mainlabel crew combined.
ceero (27)
State Retired Person

Postby dolanpls » 04 Feb 2019, 17:13

ceero:The kick sounds a little weird, but the melo and atmosphere are fucking amazing _O_

can some explain me how the fuck is this guy not on a major label and getting major bookings yet?
This guy has more talent and originality in the tip of his toe than the entire current Scantraxx mainlabel crew combined.

not sure we're listening to same stuff here. Pretty generic track and also has one of the worst sounds i've ever heard as a kick.
His other tracks are decent, but saying he has more talent than Scantraxx mainlabel? big fucking yikes.
dolanpls (24)
State Celebrity

Postby Cykain » 04 Feb 2019, 17:21

dolanpls:
ceero:The kick sounds a little weird, but the melo and atmosphere are fucking amazing _O_

not sure we're listening to same stuff here. Pretty generic track and also has one of the worst sounds i've ever heard as a kick.
His other tracks are decent, but saying he has more talent than Scantraxx mainlabel? big fucking yikes.

same here :one:
Cykain
State Native

Postby RPGWiZaRD » 04 Feb 2019, 18:18

Musicality and composition wise he's excellent and is very original in style (progressive trancy hardstyle) but his technical producing skills needs refinement for sure.

Check also recent of his tracks (following ones are mastered by EuphoricHardStyleZ for better overall quality):
RPGWiZaRD (32)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles