Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Delete - Alpha Omega [End Of Line]

Discuss all Hardstyle albums, dvd's etc. here.

Postby Rocko » 22 Dec 2018, 05:01

Extraterrestrial might get overlooked, but I love how they balanced both their kicks out. Some people don't like that muddy / extended mafia kick that has a deep bass. Well now they have a hybrid kinda Delete kick here that takes away most of it away in later stages of the track (but not too much to wipe their identity completely), but just so.

And those orchestral parts.... need I say anything at all? I'll stfu. _O_

EDIT: Btw when I first started listening to this I immediately mixed Louder + Relentless CUZ WHY THE FUCK NOT???
(too many teasers around for months couldn't help myself, and probably so couldnt you!)

Added Lunatic to that combo later on. My god you can make some real damage with this shit :rofl:
Rocko
Global Mod

Postby SKRWD » 24 Dec 2018, 11:18

propells:Disagree? Show me what's better considering sound design and musicality (H)

Hmm, for me there is no "better" regarding sound design, it's all up to your personal preference. No doubt, he has really great skills, but if you were to ask me, Shellshock and Audiofreq both are, at least to me, more skilled/technical/whatsoever in terms of synthesis and sound designing.
SKRWD (23)
State Senior Citizen

Postby ceero » 24 Dec 2018, 11:22

This is one awesome album, seriously, Ryan nailed this so fucking hard its not even funny _O_
1. The sound design / mixdown / production level is FUCKING BATSHIT INSANE here, i dare to say that noone tops Delete in this on the raw scene right now. He topped his game so much in this respect _O_
2. You won't find two same tunes on the album and it's 25 tunes. All the tunes are hard as nails, yea, but each one has own vibe, own sounds, own kick, own structure. In no way these are just two CDs of tracks built around the same formula, which is the case a lot of times with raw albums. Show me one album that has half of the diversity as this one (maybe the Vazard album)
3. E-Force collab and Relentless are my fav picks here _O_ also, a raw album without mc Nolz screwing up at least one of the tunes, woa! thumbs up. Got to say i brutally dislike the Payback tune, i cant stand that type of retarded kickrolls, this could easily fit on a RR album :( it's the only tune fucking the impression up tho, besides that one i cant say i dislike any tune on the album.
ceero (27)
State Retired Person

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 24 Dec 2018, 11:43

Btw The Outside Agency played Disco Weapon at PRSPCT XL and it was sick as shit _O_
lilfrenchidiot (22)
State Celebrity

Postby Jammy » 24 Dec 2018, 14:41

Anyone know if this album will be coming to iTunes?
Jammy
State Citizen

Postby NEKA » 25 Dec 2018, 19:00

Really outstanding debyt album!
Sound design and mixdown are definitly one of the best in the whole scene, so satisfying to listen to.
There's not a one track which sounds similar to one another, each with their tricks.
This album shows you can make an artist album with your own style.
Although this album definitly is hard-as-balls, even for me I couldn't listen it through in one sitting.
The solo side delivers crazy good tracks, but the collabs/remixes had a lot of let downs.

Best track:
- Relentless

Outstanding tracks of the album:
- Payback (One of the hardest tracks I've ever heard, massive diss track to modern raw)
- Lunatic (jesus that kick!)
- Do You Like Bass
- Disco Weapon

Rest worth mentioning are Order & Chaos, Don't Hold Back, Break and Game Over.
Biggest letdowns were all the remixes and few collabs, especially Extreterrestrial, Locked Up and Annihilate.

Overall this is a great debyt solo album!! Gave me a lot of good laughs (especially Game Over's intro) and bassfaces. Overall score from me is 7/10 :)
Last edited by NEKA on 25 Dec 2018, 19:21, edited 1 time in total.
NEKA (24)
Producer

Postby GamerZoneUSA » 25 Dec 2018, 19:05

Pretty solid album. Can't say I listen to much of Delete but this was quality
Soundcloud Facebook Page Part of the #Atmozcrew
GamerZoneUSA (21)
State Hero

Postby Vioda » 27 Dec 2018, 11:26

God, Ryan has innovated once again. He is above the game! Album of the decade! _O_
Vioda (34)
Producer

Postby icey » 03 Jan 2019, 11:40

Had a first test and these stood out on the first plays...

Back in the days
Louder
Vazard remix
Chris One remix
Lunatic
collab with The Outside Agency

Collabs for the most part are too 'rawstyle' and not what I like in his music

Not bad for a first listen
icey (31)
State Hero

Postby Amperial » 03 Jan 2019, 21:36

Some tracks really grew on me.
Especially Don't Hold Back. Second part is catchy once you feel it.

Best track of Omega by a long shot.
Those Watch your Back kicks are tasty. Has so much raw impact with each kickroll. Those build ups _O_

Crime, Violence & Power somehow reminds me of Pleasure & Pain. But it lacks the unique atmosphere.
Amperial
State Native

Postby solarized » 09 Jan 2019, 16:10

I actually cannot put into words how much i love this album (L) (L) :fist: :fist: _O_ Listened to it so many times since release
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (34)
State Hero

Postby propells » 09 Jan 2019, 17:39

solarized:I actually cannot put into words how much i love this album (L) (L) :fist: :fist: _O_ Listened to it so many times since release

Same. You’ll never get tired of these tracks, that’s for sure. Album for dem books
I think we all know the answer.. Explosions!
propells (24)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 09 Jan 2019, 17:41

Addicted to Payback, Lunatic, Extraterrestrial, Virtue, Shitty Music.. and some more. 50% is pure fire and 50% is not for me I think on average. Even though that 50% I don't like is still miles better than a lot of today's raw. Also 100% this:

The sound design / mixdown / production level is FUCKING BATSHIT INSANE here, i dare to say that noone tops Delete in this on the raw scene right now. He topped his game so much in this respect _O_
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby ThePrincipal » 10 Jan 2019, 00:14

can't wait to warmup for Ryan in Sydney on 15 Feb at the sold out ESI album showcase <3 <3
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby Vicious » 10 Jan 2019, 09:22

Those bell sounds in the TOA collab are from Final Fantasy 7 theme (L) _O_ Victorious is a masterpiece
Vicious
State Hero

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles