Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[31/12/2018] Q-dance presents: WOW WOW [NL]

Looking for parties?

Postby Chaotic Spirit » 03 Jan 2019, 22:28

John Cove:
Chaotic Spirit:Naaah, Q-Dance pls. Comparing the impact of Our Church to Hurricane is like comparing Zombie to Destiny... Ohh wait.

Wasn't this a voting?

And? dj mag is voting as well hahah, that's the point. You mean Destiny had more votes than Zombie last year? Don't make me laugh boy :wave:
Chaotic Spirit (23)
Producer

Postby Amperial » 03 Jan 2019, 23:59

Chaotic Spirit:
John Cove:
Chaotic Spirit:Naaah, Q-Dance pls. Comparing the impact of Our Church to Hurricane is like comparing Zombie to Destiny... Ohh wait.

Wasn't this a voting?

And? dj mag is voting as well hahah, that's the point. You mean Destiny had more votes than Zombie last year? Don't make me laugh boy :wave:

The thing is that you couldn't vote for Zombie for a long time as far as i can remember. Hence Destiny got it easier. Zombie is just a way too popular track to forget adding it there i am with you but you probably didn't even know that.

Either way using your brain seems not to be your real strength.

Zombie had a really high impact last year. Ran-D didn't release anything this year but dropped one track at the right time before the voting with a vibe that fits at midnight/new years. 8 mil views compared to Our Church which is at 3,3 mil released in march. Also SZP and Headhunterz released way more tracks so the people spread their votes on everything which you can actually see by looking at #10 #11 #12 in HHZ case.

Actually quite a low blow replying like that to John without using common sense.
Amperial
State Native

Postby iarsenal11 » 04 Jan 2019, 01:55

I don't understand why everyone is arguing over what should have been #1 LAST year. As for 2018, production wise I think Our Church is much better than Hurricane but as for marketing Hurricane was pushed much harder I think.
Stand before them and there is no beginning, follow them and there is no end.
Stay with the Project, move with the One.
iarsenal11
State Senior Citizen

Postby th3r3zo » 04 Jan 2019, 03:43

i think # 1 is not a listener's choice is more a Q-Dance own choice, is saw many people around internet talking about top 3 fight are Our Church, Circles and Squares and Touch a Star. And the moment they say Ran-D is the best producer of the year is disgusting, HH had many tracks in the top 20 the same goes for Phuture Noize.
th3r3zo
State Hero

Postby iarsenal11 » 04 Jan 2019, 13:39

th3r3zo:i think # 1 is not a listener's choice is more a Q-Dance own choice, is saw many people around internet talking about top 3 fight are Our Church, Circles and Squares and Touch a Star. And the moment they say Ran-D is the best producer of the year is disgusting, HH had many tracks in the top 20 the same goes for Phuture Noize.

He's not the best producer out there, but he's getting pushed hard even outside hardstyle. Armin van Buuren, Hardwell, W&W, Dimitri Vegas & LIke MIke, along with others play Zombie to close out their sets at festivals. More and more people are hearing him. I mean Zombie even had a re-release on Armada.
Stand before them and there is no beginning, follow them and there is no end.
Stay with the Project, move with the One.
iarsenal11
State Senior Citizen

Postby solarized » 04 Jan 2019, 13:43

Pleasantly surprised at how good Rejecta is and why on earth SZP were only booked for 14 minutes is beyond me. What even is the actual point
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (34)
State Hero

Postby bassfaceBAM » 04 Jan 2019, 21:08

Who was labeled artist of the year? I voted for Adaro and Phuture Noize
bassfaceBAM (30)
State Celebrity

Postby GianaWana » 05 Jan 2019, 00:41

hurricane was number 1 because it's a singalong tracl, melodic and with a energetic rawish part. all that qdance need to spread the message of hardstyle. but anyway itìs a good trackk and deserved a top 5 anyway
QLIMAX 2011| HARDBASS 2012 | QLIMAX 2012 | QBASE 2013 | QLIMAX 2013 | XQLUSIVE LEGENDS | QLIMAX 2014 | HARDBASS 2016 | QLIMAX 2016
GianaWana
State Native

Postby Scott Bounce » 06 Jan 2019, 17:38

solarized:Pleasantly surprised at how good Rejecta is and why on earth SZP were only booked for 14 minutes is beyond me. What even is the actual point

No idea but they played The Clock so I was buzzing out my titties there haha
The music was new black polished chrome, and it came over the summer like liquid night
Scott Bounce (31)
State Newcomer

Postby Gracio » 06 Jan 2019, 20:27

Top 10 video online:
https://www.q-dance.com/en/videos/wow-w ... op-10-show

If someone could post the non listed video from youtube?

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (30)
Crab

Postby M3dia » 06 Jan 2019, 21:19

M3dia (25)
State Native

Postby Shadder » 07 Jan 2019, 23:43

M3dia:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A90QWosT_zA

I just love the 2 guys at 22:15, the way they look each other in a dumb way is killing me every time :rofl: :rofl:
Shadder (28)
State Native

Postby The_Rob11 » 10 Jan 2019, 21:59

I never saw the Ziggo Dome so empty! By far not sold out. Can not imagine that was Qs plan.
The_Rob11
State Newcomer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles