Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Earlier hardcore / earlier happy hardcore

Postby KsuLo » 12 Dec 2018, 09:19

Hi guys,
I am new to hard styles like hardcore, but I’m trying to explore new territories :)
I found myself loving earlier hardcore and especially earlier happy hardcore. Can anyone recommend any labels or any resources to enjoy? Merci/ thank you/ grazie / dank je (for hardcore lovers ☺️)
KsuLo
State Outsider

Postby Scott Bounce » 28 Dec 2018, 01:20

Next Generation
Evolution
New Essential Platinum
The World Of Obsession
Quosh

To name a few.
The music was new black polished chrome, and it came over the summer like liquid night
Scott Bounce (32)
State Newcomer

Postby san frisco » 28 Dec 2018, 23:18

Adding to the suggestions that Scott Bounce made (agree on all of them), I would also recommend:
- Blatant Beats (sublabel of Next Generation but equally quality)
- UK Dance (essential Force & Styles tracks (Heart of Gold, Field of Dreams))

But the in my opinion best way to get started in happy hardcore is via compilations. The most essential happy hardcore compilations seriers is Bonkers. I'd recommend picking up the first six volumes. Also recommeded are the Happy 2B Hardcore and Hardcore Heaven (1997-99) series.
san frisco
State Outsider

Postby Scott Bounce » 29 Dec 2018, 04:03

san frisco:Adding to the suggestions that Scott Bounce made (agree on all of them), I would also recommend:
- Blatant Beats (sublabel of Next Generation but equally quality)
- UK Dance (essential Force & Styles tracks (Heart of Gold, Field of Dreams))

But the in my opinion best way to get started in happy hardcore is via compilations. The most essential happy hardcore compilations seriers is Bonkers. I'd recommend picking up the first six volumes. Also recommeded are the Happy 2B Hardcore and Hardcore Heaven (1997-99) series.

Ahh yes, UK Dance is a must as well.

Just Another Label
United Dance
Kniteforce

Definitely agree with checking out the early Bonkers albums. Bonkers 3 and 5 are my absolute favorites.
The music was new black polished chrome, and it came over the summer like liquid night
Scott Bounce (32)
State Newcomer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles