Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Hard With Style

For all Hardstyle radioshows & podcasts (Basically all mix series, one topic per series)

Postby M3dia » 06 Nov 2018, 16:54

Why did the cut out 'Sub Sonik & Atmozfears - Enya' btw? Guess they're still not ready / allowed to play it? :'(
Maybe that was the reason they had to delay the episode...

EDIT: You can see it in the tracklist at 40:18 for example, and Heady even mixed it into PN's Zero Hour Remix
M3dia (25)
State Native

Postby bassfaceBAM » 07 Nov 2018, 19:25

That Frontliner track feels familiar. Sounds like an Outlander tune can't mind the name
bassfaceBAM (30)
State Celebrity

Postby Gracio » 26 Nov 2018, 17:25

HARD with STYLE returns this Thursday! Prepare yourselves for a selection of the finest Hardstyle tracks of the moment, as well as another mystery guestmix...

Tune in this Thursday at 20:00 GMT+1 to join the party!

Also for Lorenzo, some error 404 bullshit here :+

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (30)
Crab

Postby Gracio » 28 Nov 2018, 17:30

Continuing HARD with STYLE’s new tradition, this Thursday’s episode will once again be closed out with a special guestmix! These two have risen through the ranks of the Hardstyle world at unprecedented speeds, and are now ready to show off some new music on this week’s episode.

Get your vaseline ready Sound Rush.. It's going reeeeeeeeeeeeally deep this time :rofl:

Gracio (30)
Crab

Postby SKRWD » 28 Nov 2018, 17:38

"MyStErY"
SKRWD (23)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Emre » 28 Nov 2018, 17:41

Come on HHZ, at least give us PN or SZP or something. Nothing wrong with Sound Rush in my eyes, but isn't it a bit too recycling to give them a 'SR Selects' every episode and then also inviting them as a mystery guest - while they already are in every episode? Hope he will invite SZP, PN and others in future episodes.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby ceero » 28 Nov 2018, 18:00

Lol those two are there every single epiosde, standing around and looking at Heady like a pair of puppies in front of a grocery store desperately looking around where their owner went and now they call it a mystery appearance? :+

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby Tuset » 28 Nov 2018, 22:37

Gracio:Continuing HARD with STYLE’s new tradition, this Thursday’s episode will once again be closed out with a special guestmix! These two have risen through the ranks of the Hardstyle world at unprecedented speeds, and are now ready to show off some new music on this week’s episode.

Get your vaseline ready Sound Rush.. It's going reeeeeeeeeeeeally deep this time :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
One of the most overrated and oversupported acts in the scene.

Give some room for acts that really bring something to the genre.
Stay with the Project, move with the One
This was my signature, but I got very tired of Project One and Headhunterz lately.

The Qontinent 2015 - Reverze 2016 - Decibel Outdoor The Weekend 2016, 2017 - Qlimax 2016, 2017 - Return of Headhunterz
Tuset
State Senior Citizen

Postby PiozMioz » 28 Nov 2018, 23:55

Sound Rush? Really? :rofl: Okay, forget my comment in 'Headhunterz - Say my name'
NOW is the point where I can't take Willem serious anymore :D :D
Nonetheless looking forward to this episode, one of last 'fresh' hardstyle podcasts out there. :)
PiozMioz
State Citizen

Postby Romanian Hardstyler » 29 Nov 2018, 00:03

This is hilarious :rofl: :rofl:
Romanian Hardstyler (26)
State Celebrity

Postby macdz » 29 Nov 2018, 01:30

Gracio:Continuing HARD with STYLE’s new tradition, this Thursday’s episode will once again be closed out with a special guestmix! These two have risen through the ranks of the Hardstyle world at unprecedented speeds, and are now ready to show off some new music on this week’s episode.

I think you don't have sex with anybody. Everyone knows that vaseline makes your condoms break lol.
What's up with Sound Rush? I think they may surprise us. I don't care about the categorization whether they are there or here. Just see what happens :sick: if they really made some fresh tracks, I am curious _O_
Monitor Audio BX6, NAD C356-BEE, REL T5
macdz (30)
State Legend

Postby iarsenal11 » 29 Nov 2018, 01:35

I don't get all the hate for Sound Rush tbh. Their new tracks are really good. Rhythm of the Night is probably their best track they have ever made. Plus the ID's they played at Qlimax sounded top notch. Headhunterz & Sound Rush is kinda like the equivalent of everyone on this forum and SZP and PN tbh.
Stand before them and there is no beginning, follow them and there is no end.
Stay with the Project, move with the One.
iarsenal11
State Senior Citizen

Postby Gracio » 29 Nov 2018, 02:23

macdz:

I think you don't have sex with anybody. Everyone knows that vaseline makes your condoms break lol.

Since when do we use condoms for the head? Pretty new for me :+ xD ;)

Gracio (30)
Crab

Postby Romanian Hardstyler » 29 Nov 2018, 08:55

iarsenal11:I don't get all the hate for Sound Rush tbh. Their new tracks are really good. Rhythm of the Night is probably their best track they have ever made. Plus the ID's they played at Qlimax sounded top notch. Headhunterz & Sound Rush is kinda like the equivalent of everyone on this forum and SZP and PN tbh.

it's not hate, but they are all the time in that studio, and now they are surprise guest, lol
Romanian Hardstyler (26)
State Celebrity

Postby pscl » 29 Nov 2018, 10:31

iarsenal11:I don't get all the hate for Sound Rush tbh. Their new tracks are really good. Rhythm of the Night is probably their best track they have ever made. Plus the ID's they played at Qlimax sounded top notch. Headhunterz & Sound Rush is kinda like the equivalent of everyone on this forum and SZP and PN tbh.

you are kidding me right?!
can't take this comment serious o_O
pscl
State Tourist

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles