Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[30/07/2016] C.R.A.F.T. - Can't remember a fucking thing Festival [NL]

Looking for parties?

Postby workhardplayhard » 31 May 2016, 10:32

Does anyone know if there will be an afterparty like there was like the first edition (H)
workhardplayhard
State Newcomer

Postby Nightstalker » 31 May 2016, 10:49

workhardplayhard:Does anyone know if there will be an afterparty like there was like the first edition (H)

Nope No Afterparty
AUSTRIA (Not Australia )
There is always time for SCHNITZEL & BEER!!!
Nightstalker (30)
Beer Mod

Postby workhardplayhard » 31 May 2016, 12:22

Nightstalker:
workhardplayhard:Does anyone know if there will be an afterparty like there was like the first edition (H)

Nope No Afterparty

Do you know why? I don't think there was one planned last year either. The first edition was so good, the afterparty was what made it so epic.
workhardplayhard
State Newcomer

Postby Nightstalker » 25 Jul 2016, 20:35

FULL TIMETABLE UPDATE on the first topic post ^^
AUSTRIA (Not Australia )
There is always time for SCHNITZEL & BEER!!!
Nightstalker (30)
Beer Mod

Postby Rocko » 30 Jul 2016, 15:57

Endymion set live right now on facebook:

Rocko
Global Mod

Postby Rocko » 30 Jul 2016, 19:31

Rocko
Global Mod

Postby Rocko » 30 Jul 2016, 19:35

Adaro live right now.

Rocko
Global Mod

Postby Emre » 31 Jul 2016, 20:11

That was fat _O_

Access stage was too amateuristic to be called a stage, though. Disrespectful to the dj's and fans. Mixer etc was on a small table in front of the dj.. a bit more design wouldn't have been bad. :+

Sound at de Tijdmachine stage was way too weak, I even read on the internet that people standing front row were having conversations without having to shout.

(and personally the Future stage sound was too loud/crackling all the time, but i'm not sure if others had the same feeling?)

But ofcourse, great music, great sets and a varied lineup! _O_
Emre (26)
State Retired Person

Postby Deadwood » 01 Aug 2016, 10:22

Emre:Sound at de Tijdmachine stage was way too weak, I even read on the internet that people standing front row were having conversations without having to shout.

It wasn't that weak all the time. I guess they had some sound issues. For example at the beginning of DBSTF the sound was really low and 10 minutes later it was loud and great again.

Emre:(and personally the Future stage sound was too loud/crackling all the time, but i'm not sure if others had the same feeling?)

We only went there for Unresolved and it was packed as fuck. The area was way to small. We were standing in the middle and the sound was pretty weak.

I think there were way too many people. They had to close the bridge to the Penoze stage at the end, because that area was to overcrowded. Also that bridge was a joke, way to small and it was shaking all the time.

In the end, you have to consider that the tickets cost ~30 € for that huge line up and most of the people got a free ticket from last year.

Overall it was a great festival and we will definitely attend again. :)
Deadwood
State Native

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles