Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Tutorial for pitching kicks!

For all Hardstyle tutorials regarding DJ'ing and Producing

Postby EDMLessons » 17 Aug 2014, 20:45

Hey guys! New member here! :) Just wanted to share my tutorial on how to pitch hardstyle kicks with you!

Like and subscribe if it does something for you! Enjoy and have a nice evening! :)

Oh, and.. btw.. Be sure to set your youtube player to 1080p.. my recording software is screwing with me ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdtJj0Kr2gI&feature=youtu.be
EDMLessons
State Outsider

Postby Colorblind » 17 Aug 2014, 22:11

welcome man! and

nice tutorial man really good!

thanks!
Colorblind (25)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Musical Madness » 17 Aug 2014, 23:54

Hey man, good tutorial! What's the samplepack you've used in your other video? FKV1?
Musical Madness
State Citizen

Postby bloodlord1989 » 19 Aug 2014, 00:12

EDMLessons:Hey guys! New member here! :) Just wanted to share my tutorial on how to pitch hardstyle kicks with you!

Like and subscribe if it does something for you! Enjoy and have a nice evening! :)

Oh, and.. btw.. Be sure to set your youtube player to 1080p.. my recording software is screwing with me ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdtJj0Kr2gI&feature=youtu.be

whats the difference between kontakt and edison that comes with fl studios? Also when you set it on time machine did you go into the future or the past?
bloodlord1989
State Newcomer

Postby NessPJ » 29 Aug 2014, 14:01

Btw: When you have a kicksample in F or F# ...whatever... there is no need to start tuning the sample beforehand.
Click the mapping editor in Kontakt. The root note is actually set in the mapping (shown as a keyboard).
move the root note (shown in yellow) from C to F (because your sample is in F), voila no extra tuning needed and the piano roll will behave as expected.
NessPJ
State Citizen

Postby Mortis » 18 Sep 2014, 18:09

I've been trying for two days to get a good kick, and in seconds I can make a great one thanks to this video. Thanks (H)
Mortis
State Newcomer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles