Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

MOTi - Don't Go Lose It (Technoboy Remix)

Free downloadable Hardstyle tracks by established artists

Postby Bomberz » 08 May 2014, 23:46

I've made my own cover based on the original artwork too hahaha I'll listen to it tomorrow, thank you mate :)
Bomberz (26)
Global Mod

Postby MarlboroMan » 11 May 2014, 22:59

Technoboy FB:A beautiful message from one of you that I feel like sharing because it really touched me..
Hey. Just wanted to stand by and say a big, BIG thanks for the Dont Go Lose It remix. Maybe i'll sound a little too emotional/wussy, but w/e. See, im going through the toughest time in my life right now, my beloved long term GF just left me overnight and moved away from my apartment. For weeks i couldnt properly sleep and eat and well, i had nothing to look forward to and nothing to please me stuck into depression. After hearing this tune in the latest HWS, first time after weeks i had a big smile on my face and felt a pure, heart warming feeling of joy inside me that just made me want to jump and shout. It may be trivial, because its just music but it literally gave me the much needed slap and told me - hey, look around you! There is so much awesome stuff around worth living for. Seriously since the first second i heard that track i am getting better and better:) Music sometimes have a miraculous abilities in my opinion. So again - a big thanks from your fan since 2005

:) ..........................
MarlboroMan (28)
Global Mod

Postby The Convicted » 11 May 2014, 23:03

Not sure, if the person would like to see it here, so I put it in the spoiler:

Show spoiler
Did he share the story of ceero? wow... don't know what to say actually, maybe it makes him happy a bit more :)
The Convicted (24)
State Retired Person

Postby DjPractice » 12 May 2014, 02:47

oh wow <3
DJ PRACTICE - Playing weird shit since 2004
http://www.facebook.com/djpracticeofficial
Keep up to date with my new mixes, gigs, tracks and remixes :)
DjPractice
State Legend

Postby Shadow Interaction » 12 May 2014, 02:54

wow what a remix, sad story Ceero, yea its a late reply but still best of luck buddy

this remix brings back a good feeling to me aswell, cause it really sounds like the old saifam style -- absolutely magnificent!
Shadow Interaction (32)
Producer

Postby ceero » 12 May 2014, 11:07

yay im famous now :+ but yes, great from him. shit like this really helps. just honestly wanted to thank him never expected this reaction :)
ceero (28)
State Retired Person

Postby dEMolite » 13 May 2014, 18:17

isnt music the best medicine for everything? :)

the 90ish vocal part makes it for me and is growing really strong after every listening.
the one and only and real dMo since 2001
dEMolite
State Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles