Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Hard With Style

For all Hardstyle radioshows & podcasts (Basically all mix series, one topic per series)

Postby shoze » 04 Sep 2013, 21:39

Freddy:
shoze:Before that Coone track did he say he has an album coming out on Dim Mak? I don't expect much from that, almost everything Aoki makes is complete trash, he is more image / brand over music.

Yes, already announced 2 months ago:

I was on holiday when that video was posted. Thanks. That was reassuring.
shoze
State Newcomer

Postby Snugens » 12 Sep 2013, 07:52

Twixel:What's with Frontliners bootleg? What was stolen from Frontliner, I can't her it correctly.

Nothing was stolen. Can't Hold Us was released under The Heist, which came out in 2011 (before Never Come Down) and Heady just made a dumb comment.

Bit of a negative tangent: Am I the only one who thinks Psycho Punkz brings absolutely nothing to the table? They are almost always the worst track on each episode they are on (which says a lot), taking everything that sucks about rap nowadays and making cheesy ass lyrics out of it. Trippy Hippie is easily the worst offender that I have heard to date. They even added a lame dubstep part to add to the facepalm. No idea why they of all people got to make the Qlimax anthem last year (especially when B-Front was there!). No idea what the fans see in them.
Snugens
State Citizen

Postby Digital Audio Tape » 12 Sep 2013, 08:01

Snugens:Bit of a negative tangent: Am I the only one who thinks Psycho Punkz brings absolutely nothing to the table? They are almost always the worst track on each episode they are on (which says a lot), taking everything that sucks about rap nowadays and making cheesy ass lyrics out of it. Trippy Hippie is easily the worst offender that I have heard to date. They even added a lame dubstep part to add to the facepalm. No idea why they of all people got to make the Qlimax anthem last year (especially when B-Front was there!). No idea what the fans see in them.

I have this very same feeling about them for a couple of years now. never understood how they become popular
Brennan Heart:It's called hardstyle for good reason. It's hard and it's style

aw yiss! My new shiny facebook page!
Digital Audio Tape (31)
Crab

Postby Vicious » 12 Sep 2013, 11:03

Snugens:
Twixel:What's with Frontliners bootleg? What was stolen from Frontliner, I can't her it correctly.

Nothing was stolen. Can't Hold Us was released under The Heist, which came out in 2011 (before Never Come Down) and Heady just made a dumb comment.

Bit of a negative tangent: Am I the only one who thinks Psycho Punkz brings absolutely nothing to the table? They are almost always the worst track on each episode they are on (which says a lot), taking everything that sucks about rap nowadays and making cheesy ass lyrics out of it. Trippy Hippie is easily the worst offender that I have heard to date. They even added a lame dubstep part to add to the facepalm. No idea why they of all people got to make the Qlimax anthem last year (especially when B-Front was there!). No idea what the fans see in them.

Plenty of artists i could say that about, It's music man. All subjective
Vicious
State Hero

Postby adamross » 13 Sep 2013, 17:41

Where can i find cue files for HWS?

EDIT: Nevermind: http://cuenation.com/?page=cues&folder=hardwithstyle
adamross
Producer

Postby pfannenkuchen » 27 Sep 2013, 17:34

No HWS Episode today? Usually every last Friday each month.

Heady can't tell me that he has no time to do :
- a 1 hour mix
- put some HWS Samples over it
- talk some bullshit
- upload it
what a joke, it's not that much work
Last edited by atomicoz on 27 Sep 2013, 19:35, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: split from general purpose and merged into HWS topic
pfannenkuchen
State Tourist

Postby atomicoz » 27 Sep 2013, 19:34

pfannenkuchen:Heady can't tell me that he has no time to do :
- a 1 hour mix
- talk some bullshit
- upload it

+ licensing
+ upload on multiple places
+ announce on multiple places
+ prepare the 1h mix
+ render video
etc
atomicoz (30)
Founder

Postby Freddy » 27 Sep 2013, 20:29

atomicoz:
pfannenkuchen:Heady can't tell me that he has no time to do :
- a 1 hour mix
- talk some bullshit
- upload it

+ licensing
+ upload on multiple places
+ announce on multiple places
+ prepare the 1h mix
+ render video
etc

I don't think he does everything himself.
Freddy
State Hero

Postby atomicoz » 27 Sep 2013, 20:51

No ofc not haha, but still relies on people and things that can go wrong or delay it (not to mention parties, producing and other things)
I just added a few other things since it was like "press record and everything's done after an hour"

Here's from yesterday on the HWS FB page :P
Hard With Style:At this very moment, Headhunterz is touring all across America and is overwhelmed by all the positive reactions and the constant energy he receives from his fans. In the meantime, he’s also working on the newest HARD with STYLE containing all the latest and freshest tracks. The official release date of HARD with STYLE 26 will be announced soon and we’ll keep you updated with all the info once available. Thank you all for your enthusiasm and support! #HWS26
atomicoz (30)
Founder

Postby GamerZoneUSA » 27 Sep 2013, 21:11

I agreee with what was said about Psyko Punkz earlier... I don't see why heady features them on the podcast
Soundcloud Facebook Page Part of the #Atmozcrew
GamerZoneUSA (21)
State Hero

Postby Edgie » 27 Sep 2013, 21:17

GamerZoneUSA:I agreee with what was said about Psyko Punkz earlier... I don't see why heady features them on the podcast

Well I liked them back then, with "waves" for example, or "dreamer" wich is a bit newer, but I agree that they're not really getting somewhere nowadays
Edgie (26)
State Native

Postby DjVero » 28 Sep 2013, 00:08

atomicoz:No ofc not haha, but still relies on people and things that can go wrong or delay it (not to mention parties, producing and other things)
I just added a few other things since it was like "press record and everything's done after an hour"

Here's from yesterday on the HWS FB page :P
Hard With Style:At this very moment, Headhunterz is touring all across America and is overwhelmed by all the positive reactions and the constant energy he receives from his fans. In the meantime, he’s also working on the newest HARD with STYLE containing all the latest and freshest tracks. The official release date of HARD with STYLE 26 will be announced soon and we’ll keep you updated with all the info once available. Thank you all for your enthusiasm and support! #HWS26

Still, he has like a full month to get the next episode done. If you can't keep up with that then just don't do it at all because imo it comes across as being unprofessional. I mean, look at Hardwell for example, his touring schedule is way busier than Heady's and still he's able to provide his fans with a show EVERY Friday night ;)
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (31)
Crab

Postby Digital Audio Tape » 28 Sep 2013, 00:44

Edgie:
GamerZoneUSA:I agreee with what was said about Psyko Punkz earlier... I don't see why heady features them on the podcast

Well I liked them back then, with "waves" for example, or "dreamer" wich is a bit newer, but I agree that they're not really getting somewhere nowadays

wasn't Waves an Ambassador Inc track?
DjVero:Still, he has like a full month to get the next episode done. If you can't keep up with that then just don't do it at all because imo it comes across as being unprofessional. I mean, look at Hardwell for example, his touring schedule is way busier than Heady's and still he's able to provide his fans with a show EVERY Friday night ;)

well, there's always a possibility of hiring someone else to do a simple one-hour mix. I don't see why is it so impossible for such a big business venture as Hardwell. just sayin'...
Brennan Heart:It's called hardstyle for good reason. It's hard and it's style

aw yiss! My new shiny facebook page!
Digital Audio Tape (31)
Crab

Postby Vicious » 28 Sep 2013, 01:00

Hardwell doesn't have to produce any of his own music so maybe that's why he has more free time than Hhz :+
Vicious
State Hero

Postby Braintweakerz » 28 Sep 2013, 04:24

Snugens:

they were the most promising new talents back in the daym with tracks as raize your hands, rock ya attitude, overclipping or diggin for the truth, but i agrree they become pure rubish since they are in dwx
ImageImage
Braintweakerz
Producer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles