Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Formula One Topic

Talk about sports and its events.

Postby atomicoz » 12 Sep 2013, 22:12

Azrael: http://formula1.ferrari.com/news/back-kimi

:O :O :O :O

As a Kimi fan and Ferrari lover... I'm ecstatic.

i concur
atomicoz (31)
Founder

Postby Dj_Mazzanotti » 16 Sep 2013, 05:12

atomicoz:
Azrael: http://formula1.ferrari.com/news/back-kimi

:O :O :O :O

As a Kimi fan and Ferrari lover... I'm ecstatic.

i concur

And me. I never expected this happening tbh. I was a ferrari fan years ago (i have italian roots dude, mazzanotti speak itself), but i stopped liking the team when Alonso joined. And Kimi had been the only real driver i have liked by their skills in the latest years(together with Robert Kubica :'( ). Next year will be really interesting to see what Kimi can do, but i hope he beats Alonso and finally this *** get his ass out of ferrari. For-ever.
Last edited by Azrael on 21 Sep 2013, 19:20, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited out a nasty word

Dj_Mazzanotti (29)
State Native

Postby Gracio » 20 Sep 2013, 16:34

The Top 6 should be easy to Predict!
1 & 2: Red Bull
3 & 4: Mercedes
5 & 6: Ferrari or McLaren!

Rest is Close.Don't think Lotus has this Weekend a Chance coming Close to the Podium!

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (31)
Crab

Postby Azrael » 21 Sep 2013, 19:18

McLaren has been shit all year. They should be happy with points, as you can see with qualy today :P
Azrael (33)
Founder

Postby Katsching » 21 Sep 2013, 20:48

Man, F1 is so boring. Gonna watch old footage of the 1970-90s. Much more interesting
description of TOA - Genosha 175 #10:
The Outside Agency is more powerful than a locomotive that is more powerful than two locomotives!
Katsching (24)
State Hero

Postby DjVero » 21 Sep 2013, 20:58

Yea I agree. I don't think I'm gonna watch tomorrow, or even the rest of the year...
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (31)
Crab

Postby The Convicted » 21 Sep 2013, 21:20

Katsching:Man, F1 is so boring. Gonna watch old footage of the 1970-90s. Much more interesting

I've been rewatching the races of 2000s for a while (also some from the late 90s, in Hungarian ofc) ;)
The Convicted (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Katsching » 21 Sep 2013, 21:27

Well I am really interested in rare footage of fatal crashes in F1 history. Not because I like watching people die (of course not!!) but it's really emotional and these tragic events have an enormous impact on the safety and history of the sport.
description of TOA - Genosha 175 #10:
The Outside Agency is more powerful than a locomotive that is more powerful than two locomotives!
Katsching (24)
State Hero

Postby Dj_Mazzanotti » 21 Sep 2013, 21:43

Lol about the warning azrael

Dj_Mazzanotti (29)
State Native

Postby Gracio » 22 Sep 2013, 15:51

Safety Car destroys my Predictions (6) (6) (6)

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (31)
Crab

Postby Dj_Mazzanotti » 22 Sep 2013, 16:19

Everyone's predictions :'(

Dj_Mazzanotti (29)
State Native

Postby The Convicted » 22 Sep 2013, 16:20

Katsching:Well I am really interested in rare footage of fatal crashes in F1 history. Not because I like watching people die (of course not!!) but it's really emotional and these tragic events have an enormous impact on the safety and history of the sport.

Not to mention that was one of the most beautiful years of F1 and awesome to see how everything was else than today :)

Another boring race, I cannot highlight anything special. And I have to admit: I miss the real F1 feeling we got years ago. There weren't KERS or DRS and we also saw some great battles, we knew how a driver was good to keep his position against the driver behind him, none of these equipments helped him to ease his work...

I'd like to see more surprising races, as for the results, too :( Back in the days, there were a lot of races, when most of the best drivers couldn't complete the race, so the smaller teams got the opportunity to reach a great result. It also made me happy, but now, I'm just hoping...
The Convicted (24)
State Retired Person

Postby DjVero » 22 Sep 2013, 16:58

F1 has become so so boring. Today proved that once again. I turned my TV off after 10 laps, only to turn it on in lap45 again or something. tbh though I'm quite glad I did that, coz those last 10 laps were cool, but damn the rest was nothing.

The only thing I like about F1 these days is the boo-ing against Vettel on the podium every race _O- _O-
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (31)
Crab

Postby Vicious » 22 Sep 2013, 17:16

It's been boring for years and this Vettel domination makes it so much worse, Rather watch the Moto GP. At least i don't have to look at Vettel's overgrown baby head!
Vicious
State Hero

Postby Azrael » 22 Sep 2013, 18:53

Boring race indeed. Thanks to Merc for making a stupid decision and pitting Rosberg and Hamilton to make it interesting the last laps.

But yeah something needs to happen in F1. Should just remove all wings and see what happens....

I've been watching DTM and STCC this year and DTM was been quite fun to watch. STCC has been sort of in the same place as F1 this year with one guy Vetteling it...

But yeah. If 2014 is the same as the last seasons... Im out of F1 for a while.
Azrael (33)
Founder

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles