Welcome to %s forums

Stay up to date on Hardstyle and Hardcore parties, releases, free/unreleased tracks, DJ mixes, how to produce and much more. International Hardstyle forum

Login Register

David Guetta Feat Sia - Wild One Two (Wildstylez bootleg)

Free downloadable Hardstyle tracks by established artists
Forum rules
Free downloadable Hardstyle tracks by established producers
ItsHeavyMOFO
State Native

Re: David Guetta Feat Sia - Wild One Two (Wildstylez bootleg

Post by ItsHeavyMOFO »

Digital Audio Tape wrote:
Aliner wrote: here we just used the term 'hipsters' to define the people who act completely pretentious and think they are amazing with their uber gay clothing
those are either hipsters or swaggers, need some american dudes to tell the exact difference)
The Hown wrote: The subculture is associated with independent music, a varied non-mainstream fashion sensibility, Apple products, liberal or independent political views, alternative spirituality or atheism/agnosticism and alternative lifestyles.
They listen to music before it gets mainstream, right?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hipster_%2 ... culture%29
well, yeah, that's how it all started. but then (as usual) schoolkids learned about it and spoiled the whole thing. now hipster music is becoming more and more mainstream, but they still believe that they are underground, in fact tho, being not mainstream IS mainstream today (that's fucked up, i know). and yes, i mainly talk about posers, since real hipsters know their shit and are still underground and fashion-sensible.
Hipsters in america are idiots who follow stupid trends and shit. Usually dress in tight ass jeans and try to look homeless. There really arent swaggers. But everyone who keeps saying the word swag probably deserves to die.

You dont understand how stupid it is. I saw one of those caption pictures with a guy and a girl and the caption read who needs a condom when you got swag......
malicious_kode wrote: And yet paradoxically, despite it being relatively abundant, it is universally acknowledged that nobody listens to techno.

Digital Audio Tape
Crab

Post by Digital Audio Tape »

ItsHeavyMOFO wrote: Hipsters in america are idiots who follow stupid trends and shit. Usually dress in tight ass jeans and try to look homeless. There really arent swaggers. But everyone who keeps saying the word swag probably deserves to die.

You dont understand how stupid it is. I saw one of those caption pictures with a guy and a girl and the caption read who needs a condom when you got swag......
well, thanks to 9gag everyone now knows what swag is)) in russia hipsters are mainly preoccupied with taking "deep" photos with shitty cameras and adding blur to them :+
Brennan Heart wrote:It's called hardstyle for good reason. It's hard and it's style
aw yiss! My new shiny facebook page!

John Cove
Crab

Post by John Cove »

I always thought hipsters are the people that are extremely against mainstream, even if they like something of that, they don't say it.

ItsHeavyMOFO
State Native

Post by ItsHeavyMOFO »

John Cove wrote:I always thought hipsters are the people that are extremely against mainstream, even if they like something of that, they don't say it.
Your right.
malicious_kode wrote: And yet paradoxically, despite it being relatively abundant, it is universally acknowledged that nobody listens to techno.

The Hown
State Native

Post by The Hown »

ItsHeavyMOFO wrote:
John Cove wrote:I always thought hipsters are the people that are extremely against mainstream, even if they like something of that, they don't say it.
Your right.
Although being hipster is becoming mainstream nowadays :+

thesh3ll
Producer

Post by thesh3ll »

zanshi
State Hero

Post by zanshi »

on topic please?
"ars ex scientia"

Return to “Free Hardstyle”