Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Starting Equipment

All about Software and Hardware (Shared HS/HC)

Postby TakkU » 19 Mar 2010, 15:32

D-Vinity:Many thanks for your advises!
I think, I was just confused because of the expensive studio of D-Block & S-Te-Fan (they're my heroes), so I just wanted to have almost the same as they do.
Now I'll do my stuff with FL Studio until I have enough money for a Mac(Book) + evtl. another DAW.
I have 4GBs of RAM, that will do it for now I think.
Next items will be the M-Audio Fast Track Pro and 2 KRK RP6 ROKIT G2 SE, after that I'll get an Akai MPK 49.
Softsynth will be Nexus for now, I really love it.

The money you save can be spent on high-grade coke and low-grade women! :whoop:

Haha, that sounds good too :D

I can highly advise you to get some more softsynths than nexus... Nexus is nothing more than a sample based plugin, not a real synth. If you want to learn how to use synths, use something like Sylenth1. You can use Nexus as well, but try to make your own sounds with other softsynths as well ;)
Reloop Digital Jockey 2 IE
Pioneer HDJ-2000
MacBook Pro 15" 2009
Logic Studio 9
TakkU (29)
State Tourist

Postby Subject Zero » 19 Mar 2010, 19:53

TakkU:
D-Vinity:Many thanks for your advises!
I think, I was just confused because of the expensive studio of D-Block & S-Te-Fan (they're my heroes), so I just wanted to have almost the same as they do.
Now I'll do my stuff with FL Studio until I have enough money for a Mac(Book) + evtl. another DAW.
I have 4GBs of RAM, that will do it for now I think.
Next items will be the M-Audio Fast Track Pro and 2 KRK RP6 ROKIT G2 SE, after that I'll get an Akai MPK 49.
Softsynth will be Nexus for now, I really love it.

The money you save can be spent on high-grade coke and low-grade women! :whoop:

Haha, that sounds good too :D

I can highly advise you to get some more softsynths than nexus... Nexus is nothing more than a sample based plugin, not a real synth. If you want to learn how to use synths, use something like Sylenth1. You can use Nexus as well, but try to make your own sounds with other softsynths as well ;)

^ Agreed

@D-Vinity Nexus may sound ok but thats because you arent creating them they are already there all you can do is filter it etc. So many videos posted on youtube are only Nexus leads. Learn to make your own leads first then maybe add in a layer of nexus just to give it a nice finish. Dont make your leads only using samples from Nexus.
Subject Zero (27)
State Hero

Postby D-Vinity » 20 Mar 2010, 16:47

Okay, I have Sylenth1 now, I'm gonna play with it :)
Thx again!
D-Vinity
State Citizen

Postby sparty113 » 20 Mar 2010, 20:32

I use toxic biohazard . Ive made some really nice sounds with it to, and i use z3ta ofc
sparty113
State Senior Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles