Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Armin van Buuren feat. Mr. Probz - Another You (Headhunterz Remix)

All other music besides Hardstyle & Hardcore

Postby Emre » 09 May 2015, 15:13

RPGWiZaRD:At least I know why HHZ left Hardstyle since it's clear now, every collab, remix or whatever he has made since he has his goal to become number 1 DJ Mag DJ or something when going through collabing with every house producer but now also the biggest Trance (or used to be trance producer anyway) track.

im pretty sure his switch to house was without commercial intentions. You should watch him in interviews etc. this guy is legit, he is serious, and follows his heart. Of course, he earns alot more now, but i HONESTLY doubt that was the main reason he switched. This crossover/house stuff is doing, i think he's better in his place there. he's an actual musician instead of those $pinnin guys that have a 3 tracks-discography but play everywhere. he's in it for the music. :)
Emre (25)
State Retired Person

Postby RPGWiZaRD » 09 May 2015, 15:15

Emre:
RPGWiZaRD:At least I know why HHZ left Hardstyle since it's clear now, every collab, remix or whatever he has made since he has his goal to become number 1 DJ Mag DJ or something when going through collabing with every house producer but now also the biggest Trance (or used to be trance producer anyway) track.

im pretty sure his switch to house was without commercial intentions. You should watch him in interviews etc. this guy is legit, he is serious, and follows his heart. Of course, he earns alot more now, but i HONESTLY doubt that was the main reason he switched. This crossover/house stuff is doing, i think he's better in his place there. he's an actual musician instead of those $pinnin guys that have a 3 tracks-discography but play everywhere. he's in it for the music. :)

It's not what I meant that he's in it for the money but internally I think his motivation these days comes from pursuiting the number 1 dj/producer spot. Of course he wouldn't openly admit it, noone would (except maybe Deadmau5). He doesn't lie saying he just likes to produce this kind of stuff now since it's the thing which takes him to the goal so ofc he enjoys doing it.

Why would he otherwise keep doing so many collabs with the big house producers, remix the biggest trance producer track etc. He's doing everything right if his intensions is to try pursuit number 1 DJ spot.
Last edited by RPGWiZaRD on 09 May 2015, 15:18, edited 1 time in total.
RPGWiZaRD (32)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 09 May 2015, 15:18

RPGWiZaRD:
Emre:

It's not what I meant that he's in it for the money but internally I think his motivation these days comes from pursuiting the number 1 dj/producer spot. Of course he wouldn't openly admit it, noone would (except maybe Deadmau5).

well, yes, maybe he's going for #1 djmag, but if that's the case, then he would be the guy that goes for it because it's symbolicness, and not for fame or something. Nothing wrong with going for 'ranks' either as long as it's not because 'lol #1 dj haha i own the world' but 'im dj and just trying to be the best in terms of being a role model for people and to inspire'

^maybe a bit too spiritual but that's how he is. :)
Emre (25)
State Retired Person

Postby DjPractice » 10 May 2015, 05:54

ceero:
DjPractice:most of them play psy shit now................just can't get interested in the 138-140+ sound anymore, so sad :(

psy? lol, couldnt be further from psytrance. Well, Paterson perhaps to some extent, but definitely not Aly & Fila. I love all those guys, keeping the actual trance sound alive. I personally can't even listen to all that bigroomish shit they call progressive trance right now (used to love prog trance)

Fadi played psy at ASOT 700 Melbourne for 15 mins so left straight away. He played a straight up uplifting set in Sydney though, so was a bit sad

I don't know, there isn't enough feeling in the faster trance atm....Menno De Jong was my go to guy to point me in the right direction but his podcasts aren't helping very much :(

On topic, Willem is definitely trying to get a better spot in the DJ Mag since he had a decent slide down the numbers in 2014.......but hey, it's got a bit more feeling than his harder tracks imo.....
DJ PRACTICE - Playing weird shit since 2004
http://www.facebook.com/djpracticeofficial
Keep up to date with my new mixes, gigs, tracks and remixes :)
DjPractice
State Legend

Postby noiseshock_of » 10 May 2015, 06:49

Sorry, not my thing this time. Love big room and especially Heady's touch but this one doesn't do it for me...
hmu if u agree
noiseshock_of (25)
Producer

Postby The Convicted » 10 May 2015, 09:20

The remix was good, until the bassline came in. It somehow breaks the drive of the track :/
The Convicted (24)
State Retired Person

Postby ceero » 10 May 2015, 12:07

DjPractice:
ceero:
DjPractice:most of them play psy shit now................just can't get interested in the 138-140+ sound anymore, so sad :(

psy? lol, couldnt be further from psytrance. Well, Paterson perhaps to some extent, but definitely not Aly & Fila. I love all those guys, keeping the actual trance sound alive. I personally can't even listen to all that bigroomish shit they call progressive trance right now (used to love prog trance)

Fadi played psy at ASOT 700 Melbourne for 15 mins so left straight away. He played a straight up uplifting set in Sydney though, so was a bit sad

I don't know, there isn't enough feeling in the faster trance atm....Menno De Jong was my go to guy to point me in the right direction but his podcasts aren't helping very much :(

On topic, Willem is definitely trying to get a better spot in the DJ Mag since he had a decent slide down the numbers in 2014.......but hey, it's got a bit more feeling than his harder tracks imo.....

i understand you though. the 138 trance havent really developed any since 2006, let'ss be honest its the same music. But i still love it, not listening to it on daily basis but im glad it still exists :)
ceero (27)
State Retired Person

Postby soepa » 10 May 2015, 21:32

Really boring track.
soepa (25)
State Celebrity

Location: Sweden (se) I live at home, my home is next to my neighbours house and my neighbours house is next to my house.

Postby Neogenesis » 11 May 2015, 19:54

Couldn't resist the temptation.. :+
Neogenesis (25)
State Citizen

Postby ceero » 11 May 2015, 20:18

^^ that way its actually good hehe! funny how much energy a few bpm and a proper kick can add.
ceero (27)
State Retired Person

Postby Bomberz » 11 May 2015, 20:18

That edit sounds really good imo ;D

I would love to have a DL link buddy (H)
Last edited by Bomberz on 11 May 2015, 20:19, edited 1 time in total.
Bomberz (25)
Global Mod

Postby Tritta » 11 May 2015, 20:19

Don't like this edit mate, sorry.
Tritta
State Celebrity

Postby Neogenesis » 12 May 2015, 16:09

Bomberz:That edit sounds really good imo ;D

I would love to have a DL link buddy (H)

Thanks man! :)

I've made it downloadable on SC, so help yourself! ;D
Neogenesis (25)
State Citizen

Postby Hejmeddig61 » 16 May 2015, 01:45

Atmozfears fanboy.

The_Ascendant : " i'm in the bible belt u have to put a ring on it half of the time before u can even get out of missionary "

Part of the #atmozcrew
Hejmeddig61
State Senior Citizen

Postby The Blaster » 16 May 2015, 17:13

Its better than that awful mark sixma rmx :)
The Blaster
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles