Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Reasons to feel sad

Postby spitles » 02 Oct 2020, 08:44

Justice doesn't exist ... What should i do ?
spitles (33)
State Celebrity

Postby ceero » 16 Oct 2020, 09:34

My best friends girlfriend (and also my good friend) commited suicide yesterday :/ and here I am, stuck in a different country, unable to travel back home to support him and go to her funeral. Seriously, go fuck yourself already corona.
ceero (28)
State Retired Person

Postby Faber93 » 16 Oct 2020, 18:38

ceero:My best friends girlfriend (and also my good friend) commited suicide yesterday :/ and here I am, stuck in a different country, unable to travel back home to support him and go to her funeral. Seriously, go fuck yourself already corona.

Oh shit! that's definitely one of the worst situation possible during this period. My condoleances for your loss, stay strong :(
Faber93 (27)
State Native

Postby DjVero » 17 Oct 2020, 11:36

ceero:My best friends girlfriend (and also my good friend) commited suicide yesterday :/ and here I am, stuck in a different country, unable to travel back home to support him and go to her funeral. Seriously, go fuck yourself already corona.

That sucks, take care. Isn't it possible to join with a video connection through one of your/his friends who may also attend the funeral? I know it isn't the same, but that way you might still be able to sort of be there and show your support? Or is that not allowed with Czech funerals or something?
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (32)
Crab

Postby The Convicted » 17 Oct 2020, 12:19

^ I don't know specifically about CZ or SK habits so I can only tell my experiences. A thing like that "use to be" kind of disrespectful to the dead and his/her family. Just weird if someone holding up a phone shows up near the coffin. I get what you mean because it would have been much safer obviously but I feel like religious traditions and its impact on people leaves you with hands tied. So even the eldest people come there to pay their respects which is even more dangerous in a pandemic like this.

My condolences as well ceero.
The Convicted (25)
State Retired Person

Postby spitles » 17 Oct 2020, 17:29

ceero:suicide
It's something I should have done long ago. (edit) nevermind, i feel bad because of some toxic people at job etc... now i have to go there even earlier to check that they don't setup more fires u___u ...

ceero:and here I am, stuck in a different country, unable to travel back home to support him and go to her funeral.
https://www.positivityblog.com/overcome-frustration/ :meh:
Last edited by spitles on 17 Oct 2020, 20:50, edited 2 times in total.
spitles (33)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 17 Oct 2020, 17:35

Dude. I don't know what to say, as I'm not really in a position to help. But all the best in these shitty times man. :(
What if who you essentially are right now, is all that you are ever going to be?
Emre (26)
State Retired Person

Postby DjVero » 18 Oct 2020, 11:26

The Convicted:^ I don't know specifically about CZ or SK habits so I can only tell my experiences. A thing like that "use to be" kind of disrespectful to the dead and his/her family. Just weird if someone holding up a phone shows up near the coffin. I get what you mean because it would have been much safer obviously but I feel like religious traditions and its impact on people leaves you with hands tied. So even the eldest people come there to pay their respects which is even more dangerous in a pandemic like this.

My condolences as well ceero.

Yea, that's why I asked. I think here it would be a no-go as well, but times like these ask for different measures.
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (32)
Crab

Postby spitles » 19 Oct 2020, 01:49

Is it only where I reside that people enjoy themselves at setting up misery ?
Or it's the same at other places where there's everything ?

._.
spitles (33)
State Celebrity

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 20 Oct 2020, 18:55

France pisses me off these days. This country is nearly USA-tier in bullshitness.
lilfrenchidiot (24)
State Celebrity

Postby spitles » Yesterday, 02:42

Feels bad to sacrifice again and again. It never ends.
I know I'm going to die young. I wonder when ........
Will it be before releasing at least 1 tune or after ?

lilfrenchidiot:France pisses me off these days. This country is nearly USA-tier in bullshitness.

Ye. Actually no. Brands are just brands. it's more about some people being there. Tricksters setting traps you can only fall in, building their fake-successes by making everyone else fail. What could be done to delete them ? Still I have no idea what's the point of countries nowadays. It's like misery 200 times. Plus media guys dropping too much negativity. It needs a huge change. But then I have no idea. How to remove poison from the world ?
spitles (33)
State Celebrity

Postby spitles » Yesterday, 08:27

._. Can someone tell me that I can do my funny sounds in peace ? That not everyone are evil beings who enjoy to ruin and damage others, that there are actually good people too, and so that I am wrong when I write "this group = crap and whatever" ... "stfu shitles, do your tunes" ...

Btw do you think it's possible/feasible to do a lot of funny wind turbines by recycling stuffs that are impossible to recycle ? Instead of hills full of plastics, e-waste etc... it turns into materials to do funny wind turbines. Funny because obviously these wind turbines may look different.
spitles (33)
State Celebrity

Postby lilfrenchidiot » Yesterday, 09:17

spitles:._. Can someone tell me that I can do my funny sounds in peace ? That not everyone are evil beings who enjoy to ruin and damage others, that there are actually good people too, and so that I am wrong when I write "this group = crap and whatever" ... "stfu shitles, do your tunes" ...

Btw do you think it's possible/feasible to do a lot of funny wind turbines by recycling stuffs that are impossible to recycle ? Instead of hills full of plastics, e-waste etc... it turns into materials to do funny wind turbines. Funny because obviously these wind turbines may look different.

I think you should seek professional help instead of asking on a Hardstyle forum, you seem to have some kind of really severe OCD/paranoia (I got OCD myself and I know it's terrible)
lilfrenchidiot (24)
State Celebrity

Postby spitles » Yesterday, 16:54

lilfrenchidiot:OCD/paranoia (I got OCD myself and I know it's terrible)
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trouble_o ... _compulsif ... The dude at job who does the planning fucked up big time. And he finds it's fun. Everyone is suffering from his evil doings. It's not just me. It has nothing to do with whatever illness. Still thank you for this information. Also traffic accidents happening at some road I eventually use once in a while to go at job, and these accidents happen only because state dudes fcked up in the extension decisions. Everytime you go there you just hope there are no big trucks racing each others.
spitles (33)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles