Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Reasons to feel sad

Postby maria111 » 09 Jan 2020, 13:04

I am not sad i am kinda annoying to be honest with this weather! I live 4 years here in dutch land and every year around holidays till the end of January i always got the blues with this weather! Dont get me wrong i dont have any problem with the winter it just this constant grey sky for more than 4-5 months in this country :?
maria111 (37)
State Citizen

Postby Emre » 09 Jan 2020, 13:29

it just this constant grey sky for more than 4-5 months in this country

This, it's extremely depressing. Especially if you're vulnerable to weather-depression. A day that starts with sunshine and warmth makes so much difference. Can't wait for the first day of spring.
The world is not as it should be.
It's filled with distortion.
Emre (26)
State Retired Person

Postby maria111 » 09 Jan 2020, 14:10

Emre:

This, it's extremely depressing. Especially if you're vulnerable to weather-depression. A day that starts with sunshine and warmth makes so much difference. Can't wait for the first day of spring.

It is i totally agree with it! And i came from a sunny and warm country as well but it was still depressive for other reason
maria111 (37)
State Citizen

Postby DjVero » 10 Jan 2020, 20:19

Emre:

I can't wait either, but this January is not that bad temperature-wise, 13 degrees :O Lovin' it, gimme more, except for the grey sky and rain maybe, but hey, if that keeps the cold out then I don't mind at all.
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (32)
Crab

Postby Emre » 10 Jan 2020, 20:22

DjVero:
Emre:

I can't wait either, but this January is not that bad temperature-wise, 13 degrees :O Lovin' it, gimme more, except for the grey sky and rain maybe, but hey, if that keeps the cold out then I don't mind at all.

Yeah today was okay (except as you said the sky/rain) but at the moment of typing my post last tuesday it was 3c :P
Emre (26)
State Retired Person

Postby ThePrincipal » 11 Jan 2020, 03:18

Australia will have your gloomy 13 degree wet days in exchange for our 40-48 degree days causing our country to catch fire!!!!!!
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 23 Feb 2020, 21:30

i'm done. So fucking done. It will only be a matter of time. Until i get the balls to do it.
Emre (26)
State Retired Person

Postby SKRWD » 23 Feb 2020, 21:51

Emre:i'm done. So fucking done. It will only be a matter of time. Until i get the balls to do it.

Wowow, Man. Keep calm, lad. If you need to talk you can hit me up for sure
SKRWD (25)
State Native

Postby spitles » 26 Feb 2020, 03:52

i'm done too, last week i took damages from what my funny family triggered again.
some dudes tried to help me (without asking me), but it damaged me.
i can't take it anymore ... if they continue i'm going to die.

Emre:i'm done. So fucking done. It will only be a matter of time. Until i get the balls to do it.

it's the hardstyle production thing, or something else ? if it's the hardstyle production thing, maybe you could get some friends to produce, so you're not lonely, if you get stuck the other dude is here etc... :?

when i toy in FL Studio, I often get the "i want ultimate sound design immediatly" plague, so i end up trying to get ultimate sounds instead of building tracks - so the tip here is to build tracks (or patterns) with random sounds first ... random kicks, random presets, random vocals, random etc... then when track or pattern is done, it's about replacing the random stuffs with stuffs you may choose more carefully, then adding details eventually, etc...

if i can do it, you can do it too ... - look this is the first version of the shitty freestyle try i did post recently in track snippets : https://www108.zippyshare.com/v/sdLE3o7d/file.html - i did that pattern in 2016, it's made with a random kick and a random lead preset, some random drums ... and ye it took me 3 years and a few months to "upgrade" that thing :+ ... and it still sounds bad ;___;
spitles (33)
State Native

Postby TheHauer » 26 Feb 2020, 10:23

Corona has reached our village in West Germany, schools and public administrations are closed today. Last week we celebrated carnival so presumably it might have spread around already.
TheHauer (29)
State Newcomer

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 26 Feb 2020, 11:38

On the whole producing topic I stumbled upon this article : https://www.edmprod.com/5-stages-electr ... -producer/

Which is interesting as I intend to start producing with the goal to make a career out of it.

I plan to leave my current job as I cannot even start producing while doing it, because of long hours with long public transport times (my standard day is leaving my home between 8:00 AM and 8:15 AM and coming back around 8:30 PM). Only drawback is that I currently have a decent pay (2250€ / month after all taxes).

Getting pretty depressed with this lifestyle tbh, cannot even do sport anymore.
lilfrenchidiot (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 26 Feb 2020, 16:40

@splitles Nah, thanks for your concern but it's not about that. I've just been depressed, suicidal and have panic attacks everyday for years and now to top it off, 10 days ago my girlfriend for 8 years long kicked me out of the house so my suicidal thoughts are through the roof at the moment. But I'll probably power through it, like always ..

And both my doctor and therapist don't want me on antidepressants because it might actually temporarily worsen my symptoms and they think I'm gonna finish myself for real if that happens. So now I'm binging oxazepam daily to keep me calm. And now I'm living with my parents again who had been living by themselves for 5 years after I went living together, so they are also confused and sad as fuck with the new situation. Now I'm searching a job but I don't have any diplomas because I got depressed as fuck at 17 and got kicked out of school and didn't do anything with my life. Stuck as fuck.
Emre (26)
State Retired Person

Postby spitles » 04 Mar 2020, 10:01

so the most viewed hardstyle tracks @ youtube are fan arts mostly
dunno if ytmonster boosted or not but i feel bad now lol ....
spitles (33)
State Native

Postby Emre » 10 Mar 2020, 18:36

Threw my cigs + lighter away last evening at 23:30. It's only been 18 hrs and I'm already sweating like a little bitch. Fuck withdrawals.
Emre (26)
State Retired Person

Postby spitles » 10 Mar 2020, 20:16

team toxic dudes managed to ruin everything again ...
i don't even remind what i planned to do today
now it's 6pm i just got bleed ...

so i've been thinking of a way to die that could be clean
going to some cold place and die there from freeze ...

or i get chainsaws and murder team toxic dudes hardcore
could be a solution too, but in both cases it isn't what i want to do
it's what team toxic dudes want me to do, to die or to bleed them

meanwhile i just wanted to be happy, do cool arts, etc...
but i spend more time trying to heal from the damages
rather than actually doing art ...

btw art isn't about pleasing

when you decide to become artist
the reason is to make people live emotions
then art styles are methods : text, music, video, image, etc...

emotions : love, joy, trust, fear, surprise, sad, loath, rage, vigilance, etc...
it's not about expressing emotions, but about the target audience reactions
shit art can be done on purpose so they loath, or rage when they're not pleased

... eh that's what i wanted to do, post stuffs about art, artist, etc...
for the noobz who are stucked by the "it should pleeeeeease" plague.
spitles (33)
State Native

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles