Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Reasons to feel sad

Postby Bomberz » 23 Sep 2018, 16:34

Emre:
Valadia:
Emre:Going back to meds after 1,5 years of stopping, cuz I'm slowly drowning way to far mentally. Sane enough to not wanna suicide at this moment, but also sane enough to realize that day might still come if it keeps going like this. Apparently living without them is no option, as it's purely genetic and not caused by/based on what happens in my life so.. ready to spend my whole live on antidepressants with all them glorious side effects. :meh: why did I even think 'this is just a phase' back when I was 16..

You know where to hit me up if you want to have a talk mate, might not help a lot but every bit helps.

Thanks man. I will keep it in mind :) <3

Same here Emre, I don't use FB that much anymore but write me anytime you want, got it buddy? :one:
Bomberz (25)
Global Mod

Postby Emre » 23 Sep 2018, 22:54

Of course man. Thanks guys :)
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Digital Shifter » 23 Sep 2018, 22:56

I will be there for you Emre. You've always listened to my tracks even though they're shit and you're a great person, believe in yourself! You need to know that you're not alone in this my friend :)
Behind the curtain of everyday's consciousness..
Digital Shifter (24)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 24 Sep 2018, 10:42

Thank you man. Means a lot guys :)
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Emre » 28 Sep 2018, 00:46

Went from 116 kg (1m80) to 79kg in a year, almost lean now (~15% bf) and still failing to be happy with my body. And the struggle of family and friends going 'ur too skinny now, when u gonna stop obessing bwuhwuhwuh'
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Malgranda » 28 Sep 2018, 16:01

Emre:Went from 116 kg (1m80) to 79kg in a year, almost lean now (~15% bf) and still failing to be happy with my body. And the struggle of family and friends going 'ur too skinny now, when u gonna stop obessing bwuhwuhwuh'

You probably shouldn't care too much about their opinion. Who are they to judge after you probably worked hard to lose that weight, to me that sounds like something that deserves praise, compliments or encouragement to keep going. Of course I understand friends and familiy are important to everyone but I don't think anyone should ever take unjustifiable negativity from even those who you love most.. ;) I also think that if you're able to ignore those negative feelings you'll automatically start to feel better about yourself.
Malgranda (22)
Global Mod

Postby Emre » 28 Sep 2018, 16:24

Malgranda:
Emre:Went from 116 kg (1m80) to 79kg in a year, almost lean now (~15% bf) and still failing to be happy with my body. And the struggle of family and friends going 'ur too skinny now, when u gonna stop obessing bwuhwuhwuh'

You probably shouldn't care too much about their opinion. Who are they to judge after you probably worked hard to lose that weight, to me that sounds like something that deserves praise, compliments or encouragement to keep going. Of course I understand friends and familiy are important to everyone but I don't think anyone should ever take unjustifiable negativity from even those who you love most.. ;) I also think that if you're able to ignore those negative feelings you'll automatically start to feel better about yourself.

Yeah true. And the weird thing is I never was fat before, I was always skinny/athletic until ~2015 when I started depression eating, and went from 75 kg to 116. So they all knew me as normal weight before that happened, so this 'road back to normal' should be seen positively. I mean it's not like I was always fat and now I look like a completely different person - it's rather that I look like a different person again after a period of being fat. I do get a lot of positive comments but my parents especially find it 'too much skinny' now :+ like come on. When I started losing weight in 2017 I just thought of it as a complete journey, from super fat back to athletic. And not 'i'll just lose a bit'. So, I am not 'done' until I am back at my earlier weight. That might seem extreme to them, whatever.. Why would I be normal at ~75 kg, then become fat and end up at 116, and then say 'i'll go to 90'? Makes no sense to me. That's still 15 kg too much. I didn't divide it into multiple smaller steps, I just went for the whole thing at once. But don't get me wrong, the majority of comments are positive. I think it's just weird for some close people that I went from eating 4000+ cal a day to ~1800 cold turkey.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Digital Shifter » 28 Sep 2018, 20:12

Show spoiler
Emre:
Malgranda:

Yeah true. And the weird thing is I never was fat before, I was always skinny/athletic until ~2015 when I started depression eating, and went from 75 kg to 116. So they all knew me as normal weight before that happened, so this 'road back to normal' should be seen positively. I mean it's not like I was always fat and now I look like a completely different person - it's rather that I look like a different person again after a period of being fat. I do get a lot of positive comments but my parents especially find it 'too much skinny' now :+ like come on. When I started losing weight in 2017 I just thought of it as a complete journey, from super fat back to athletic. And not 'i'll just lose a bit'. So, I am not 'done' until I am back at my earlier weight. That might seem extreme to them, whatever.. Why would I be normal at ~75 kg, then become fat and end up at 116, and then say 'i'll go to 90'? Makes no sense to me. That's still 15 kg too much. I didn't divide it into multiple smaller steps, I just went for the whole thing at once. But don't get me wrong, the majority of comments are positive. I think it's just weird for some close people that I went from eating 4000+ cal a day to ~1800 cold turkey.

Dear Emre, as someone who went through shit, I want to give you some advice that you must consider on your own and what you want to do with this is up to you of course. Have you ever considered to go to the gym to work out? Get these things out of your head? You're in a bad state of mind like you previously stated and you feel bad. Why not work all this frustration and anger out of your system by training your body? It's not like I'm trying to say ''get ripped bro'' but getting your head straight is really important. Or at least another hobby where you can do your thing and get your head straight. But especially bodybuilding/power lifting is something that can clear your mind and makes you focus. The bonus is gaining some muscle so people can't say you're too skinny or too fat either. Following the right food schedule and bodybuilding/power lifting can change your body and state of mind! I hope you're alright and you'll figure this out.
Behind the curtain of everyday's consciousness..
Digital Shifter (24)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 02 Oct 2018, 23:51

Thanks man. I was actually working out pretty seriously 4-5 times a week before I fell into the bad eating habits. Should pick it up again. From 116 kg to 79 but since the fat loss is on a standstill the advice makes sense. My gym pass is catching dust lol.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Shadder » 17 Oct 2018, 18:50

A friend I met through our mutual passion for Hardstyle took his own life 4 month ago. I just learned about it.

RIP Anthony. Hope you'll hear some good tunes up there.
Shadder (29)
State Native

Postby Grape » 19 Oct 2018, 19:36

had to switch to win 10 lately, because my win 7 died after years of working.
was to lazy to deactivate the win updates yet, and the octobre update just ate the 750gb files in the windows.old folder from win7. seems to be a known bug according to my google research.

trying to restore some very old files, that i haven't save at my external hard drive.

i'm so fucking sad, angry and mad right now :) every fucking programm, savegame, and lots of personal files just disappeared. at least my whole music collection is on my external hard drive and untouched.
Grape (26)
State Hero

Postby DjVero » 14 Nov 2018, 23:05

€400 bike got stolen, including the keys to our house :fist:
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (30)
Crab

Postby Grape » 24 Nov 2018, 11:23

no country battle this time :(

the hype has been real last year, even left work earlier to hear my set haha

i think my boss would not like to hear lyrics like "i just wanna fuck you like a slut" "dick sucker" or "2 asses 4 titties" hahaha :dance:
Grape (26)
State Hero

Postby Amperial » 25 Nov 2018, 13:55

@emre just do your thing and don't care what others think. Even if those are your friends and family.

Honestly going to gym and being lean is fucking alright.

Maybe you should also work on yourself on how to face depression and work on personality development everyday.

I wasn't the type of guy who liked to read books but personality development books are the gym workout for your mind.

Changing daily routines is power.
Amperial
State Native

Postby SKRWD » 05 Dec 2018, 19:05

I've just received the news that I won't get the permission to sit the exams which are required for my degree due to absences. It's not that I've stayed at home for no reason... But that's another story. At least I've tried :(
SKRWD (23)
State Senior Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles